Spoiler How to tame my beastly husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sappho, Aug 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Avery Very

Avery Very Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all the spoilers! Thank you for taking us along as you read. Really appreciate your hardwork even though you're busy with real life.
    Thank youuuuu!!!!:bloblove:
    @pimmyprink

pimmyprink likes this.
  2. lazy_neko

lazy_neko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @pimmyprink thank you so much for the spoilers. The journey with you from start to end was really fun:blobpeek::blobpopcorn::blobtaco:

And I was also curious about the butler as the last time when he was mentioned it seemed like he was gonna die soon:hmm: or maybe just me overthinking:blob_pout:

Akki2306 and pimmyprink like this.
  3. Rei chie

Rei chie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @pimmyprink Thank you for the spoils. Now i rest easy knowing the story. :aww:

There are gaps in the story, the cp, king, and especially Rilin. Wish there were more detail on them. But it is as written by the author so it cant be helped. :blobpopcorn:

kitriwulan and pimmyprink like this.
  4. Luukia

Luukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiling us up until the end ! I really appreciate it!

Now onto the ending... I'm kinda disappointed the author didn't delve enough into the king's story. What happened to the king though? He tried to kill and blackmail multiple people, influental people even and he got away scatch free?

5. kabocha_crisp

kabocha_crisp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @pimmyprink THANK YOU SO MUCH! :aww::aww: What a satisfying ride! You are an amazing person for taking the time out of your busy schedule to translate the chapters for us all! :blob_pompom:It's been such a great ride with you. I hope you find novel so we all can pester you again! :blobjoy::blobpeek:

pimmyprink likes this.
  6. Fabs

Fabs New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can you send me the raws? Please!
    Or can you tell me where you read?
    Thanks

7. voiceintheblue

voiceintheblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW @pimmyprink thank you SOOOOOO so much for all the detailed spoilers!!
    I just started reading this story today and was disappointed to find out it was dropped in the middle. I'm really surprised at how good of a story this was and seeing you summarizing each chapter in such detail was such a treat!

pimmyprink and DarkeAOU like this.
  8. Apimss

Apimss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @pimmyprink thanks so much for summarizing every ch and telling us the whole story, you for sure going to heaven

Avery Very likes this.
  9. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I’m sorry if I offended you, but there’s an information you got wrong.
    In korean they do use R. it’s the same letter as L. However it depends on the word position the pronunciation can be L and R.

and thank you for the spoilers :blobmelt::blobsmilehappy:

11. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you for spoilers @pimmyprink
    I enjoyed the story flow a lot and happy that there is no worthless drama between MC and ML in the second part of the story.

I’m with those people who think King’s and Rilin’s motivations were not explained. Especially Rilin turned out to be kinda OP character, who basically solved all the major problems in background while main characters where procrastinating about their love lives. It is nice to have such a helper, but it doesn’t leave the room for main characters to show their useful abilities of sword master and somnolent singing. Just imagine how useful it can become in a fight or while putting a child to sleep.

As for MC’s rebirth I don’t think it had anything to do with Rilin. She’s been reading books about rebirth in the beginning of the story where she found out about gaining a special ability afterwards, which means this happens sometimes in their world to be studied and described in books.
    But I have a feeling that Rilin knows something about her rebirth at the end of the story, because he’s smart and being in the guild he can’t ignore information about people around MC suddenly passing out, which is an interesting ability not mentioned anywhere about her before their meeting.

12. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Who did Crown Prince ended up with? Celestine or what was her name, did he end up with her?

13. DarkeAOU

DarkeAOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, as far as I know. They haven't gotten married yet, but the engagement is ongoing (though her father doesn't approve).