Spoiler I’ll Live My Second Life!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by iampsyx, Jul 27, 2016.

1. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah they the same person.

LokaLari and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  2. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah i wish fii divorces the king and ends up with someone else .later making the king regret it .:blobexpressionless:.

3. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree... I want to have Fii got pairing with another..maybe Doug(Kuinu) as their interaction is funny :D:D
    But sadly, I feel like the author want to pair Fii with Roy (the King)... Especially after I read that
    *Please correct me if I am wrong*

Actually in the past Roy and Fii already met in Fii's kingdom. Roy just quick visiting then meet a toddler Fii. He thought Fii is an orphan or something as she is quite dirty. And if I didn't remember it wrong, he somehow teach her (I think how to speak). And I think he gave a big impact that make Fii as positive kind of girl as he was the first person that gave her the warm feeling...(make me sad as she is really neglected).
    And I forgot if Fii still remembers him (or vice versa). Maybe she actually recognize him as someone familiar that make her really loyal to the Captain.

4. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see *sudden realization* there was once an instance where Fii wondered where she learnt to speak properly as she had yet to meet her sister's maid (forgot her name :cry: been too long since I read it and got hooked but it was on hiatus and finally not long ago someone picked it up -although the quality isn't great but he's trying and I'm really very thankful for that :notworthy:-) so it was really a mystery and I was looking forward to knowing the secret behind it (although Fii brushed it off :facepalm:) thank you so much for the spoiler and unraveling the mystery :notworthy::X3:, been so long since this thread was revived :cry: and even when I ask for spoilers nothing much is given to satisfy my thirst :cry:...

LokaLari and nielyti like this.
  5. Zoeh

Zoeh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything new?

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  6. Zoeh

Zoeh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers someone?

7. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil what's been happening in the latest chapters? :aww:

NerdExpress, Lazy hypocrite and Zoeh like this.
  8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this novel got lisenced by j-novel s really good as you can support it officially but It also means that it's gonna take a while for them too catch up.

So does anyone have some juicy spoilers in the mean time. One that peferabley involves the king falling off a cliff

LokaLari, Liya and iampsyx like this.
  9. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    got licensed, as in no more translated chapters? :cry:

10. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    So.... did Fii ever divorce the King?

11. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me a brief of the plot till now..?
    the description seems interesting but the chapter from 1-85 have dead links..
    So please provide some spoilers :cookie::cookie::cookie:

12. hothotpot

hothotpot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it a long time ago until 85, so I hope you can go easy on me because there were parts I don't remember or parts I might have misunderstood while reading(*/ω\*)
    The main character here is Fii, a neglected princess. Her twin sister, Fiiru, is much more favored compared to her. Fiiru was sent to another country to be married with that country's king but Fii must be married too and became the second queen (like buy one get one free)

Fii, as a second queen, was also quite neglected (guards were lazy to guard her, the cook not coming to cook for her and rotting food) so she waited for the right time and then decided to cut her hair, dressed as a boy, gave herself a new identity (Heath which is pronounced like Fiisu so it will be easier for her to respond) and escaped.

She joined a knight recruitment contest (no one said girls cannot join eheheh) and met a nice guy called Crow who gave her something to eat because she was starving before actually entering the recruitment thing. She entered, fought an intense battle with a strong gorilla-like boy (I forgot his name), barely passed and got placed in a special squad (it was the 12th or 13th squad I forgot but Crow is a member of the squad) and she stayed in a dorm (still dressed as a boy)

Some unsatisfied strong boy named Doug transferred from another dorm to hers to challenge her and get position in that special squad. She kept refusing the challenge until Doug wanted to cry. Doug found out she was a girl when they were bathing (The baths were in stalls, so no one knew she is a girl unless they peek on her stall)
    Doug became her loyal friend and was pretty much treated like a dog.

Fii also joined missions with some people of her squad. She was made to dress up as a mute boy with a crossdresser knight named Conrad in one mission, made to crawl in ventilation vents to spy on rooms on another mission which she nearly failed due to her impulsiveness in trying to rescue people and probably other missions because I remember those two only

There were also parts like she hung out with Crow dressed up as a girl (turned out the crossdresser knight Conrad already knew that she is female because her male disguise sucked and so gave her tips to be prettier), hung out with her friends to a sauna and entered the females only sauna (which made her gain recognition from her friends as a very manly man for daring to enter another world they never saw), met with her sister's maid, pestering the ninja in her squad to teach her assassination skills, spying on Crow's date, Fii practicing with other boys but ended up much more dead tired and having her own special training menu, cheering up a broken hearted maid and scolding the Captain of her squad (York and he is the king named Roy wearing a mask as a disguise), and more

I think they are doing the tournament between dorms around chapter 80s
    Some guys from other dorm came by to taunt and intimidate Fii's dorm (because they were strong and famous)
    Then Fii scouting on them to find her opponent's weaknesses
    It was funny how she kept volunteering herself to take part in the tournament but nobody tried to pick her

That's all I remember but I forgot the orders of some things (´;Д;`)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  13. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its not spoiler but I found 1-85 but different website, look at Read Light Novel . org

14. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    My heart aches. I hope she becomes the best knight in all of history. She's too good for batman

15. AnoeticDuckling

AnoeticDuckling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how to do spoilers so be warned my friends
    In the light novel version she seems to have a love interest tied down by the end of the second book
    And that love interest is none other than....!
    The lackey she sends running around who switch dormitories to fight her. LOL. In the ln his name is Queen but it seems the translators of the wn are using Doug? I've heard there's a reason for this like they both contain the 'dog' character in the name and the original wn translator asked the author and then the rest stuck with it? Idk, all very confusing, I don't know what's true and what isn't in that story.
    In the ln Queen learns of Fie's backstory, that she's a girl, the second queen of his country, and she's hiding her identity, all from the girl herself while they're sitting in her abandoned manor in the castle courtyard. They're dating by last chapter of the second book and all seems well. Even went on a date which Fie was dressed like a pimp and Queen like a very attractive woman, lol.
    And... Conrad? The dude in her squad who cross dresses is also aware she is a she, not that she's technically his queen. And the ninja dude, he knows everything.
    ... The king has kind of overlooked a lot of things in his own backyard, hasn't he?
    I'm looking forward to the light novel's version of some of the events I'm hearing about on this thread!

16. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers :cookie::cookie::cookie: But does fee go on date with the queen or Doug?

Nom de Plume and LokaLari like this.
  17. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Queen = Doug lol

Hmm...I wouldn't have imagined this pairing...I always thought that MC-chan would end up with the king just because (even though I really don't like him atm...>____>)

18. gangbuntu

gangbuntu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    クーイヌ (Kūinu) where inu = dog.
    the ln (or was it AnoeticDuckling's own translation?) uses common sense while the previous translator << 5th Holy Sheeprabbit, Kilimanjaro Estelion Sharlulu Asheel Vinchance Celenalia di ef Falufiluu'Luufilaafee (The 35th) da ne! >> consulted the author and translated according to the intended pun.

LokaLari likes this.
  19. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    This makes me feel a lot better. Roy can marry his right hand

20. AnoeticDuckling

AnoeticDuckling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not mine, Jnovelclub who has licensed the light novel translated thusly.

LokaLari likes this.