Spoiler I’m a Fake Saint But the Gods are Obsessed

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Covers:
    F0AF7EC1-3474-45EE-8452-E454046B521C.jpeg
    upload_2021-4-23_20-41-7.jpeg
    Titles: 가짜 성녀인데 신들이 집착한다 , I’m a Fake Saint But the Gods are Obsessed
    The Novel: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/im-a-fake-saint-but-the-gods-are-obsessed/
    Novel Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home/가짜-성녀인데-신들이-집착한다/56799236
    Author: 준예
    Description:
    Five years later, when the real saint would appear, it is said that I, the fake saint, would die.. ‘Let’s stay still. Isn’t this an opportunity?’ If one collects the salary that falls on the saint, it’s enough to be at the least a building owner! So I was planning to run away after acting as a saint in moderation…However the conditions of the Gods are strange?

[Hesed, the god of knowledge, examines my body and breathes a sigh of relief.] [Omni, the god of benevolence, declares that he will kill those evil people who have treated me with profanity.]
    [Odyssey, the god of love, instigates arrogance next to him.]

[The god of destruction, Ciel, is shedding tears, worrying that if I was hurt.]
    And there’s something wrong with the potential protagonists, who were unsympathetic to the fake saint in the original work!

“Why do impure thoughts come to mind when I think of you?”

The High Priest, whose role is to be the watcher, wouldn’t come to me even if he had time, “It was you who wanted the place of the Crown Prince.”

The Crown Prince, who had disliked and avoided me, proposed to me and said, “Tell me what you want. I’ll give you my head if you want.”

The Lord of the upper levels, who is said to have no emotions, keeps on trying to give me something when he sees me! The mastermind behind the destruction of this world, says he will help me rather than kill me!

No, I’m a saint, the world is going to be doomed, and I’m not interested! Just let me be the building owner as per my original goal!

Shey_04, Eraien, misarnv and 28 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone:

Grayel likes this.
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we getting evil true saint route and these men (even gods lol) somehow 1. got fooled/bamboozled and are heavy with regret and 2. remembers another timeline

5. Ani091

Ani091 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for Spoilers:blob_plusone::blob_plusone:i am gonna camp here:blobcozy::blobcozy:

lylac likes this.
  6. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the 2 available chapters, my ending prediction is either RH or whitey/silver haired /aka probable final boss/destruction catalyst character.
    The gods so far... are... something. MC is thankful to be given another chance in life (plus, 5 years to prepare. Not too long or short. Not bad) but if we follow the prologue,
    Art god = supports the otherworldly beauty HP
    War god = supports CP
    Knowledge = supports black haired head of merchant/business/commercial
    Love is just in it for the ride
    Destruction has yet to make an appearance (but is either guy #4 or will support him)
    And the True Saintess is named Carmilla, like the vampire? Lol.
    Frankly, I support solo so far, aka destruction guy/whitey/silver.
    HP in the synopsis had to be manipulated, and neglected her (tbf though, OGbody essentially just took the job because of his looks). Oh, and with the prologue. He said "prison", right? NEXT
    CP also doesn't seem appealing to me in synopsis. I mean, would you fall for someone who offers his head (like, is the boi serious? Your the next in line for the throne! Sure, MC has gods on her side and you have some justification for hating OGbody and all but... NEXT). There's also his sword threat (or it could be MCs thoughts on the latter?
    Lloyd seems... okay both in synopsis and prologue. Gives you gifts everytime you meet. Urges you to make a decision in the prologue, no threats.

So basically... MY rankings
    White/Silver>Black/Lloyd>Redhead/Kyle=/>Blonde/Rayhasid

7. lylac

lylac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers:blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

8. Deleted member 363076

Deleted member 363076 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Odyssey, the god of love should've been the god of Journey/Tourism/Travel:hmm:. Interesting. Seems like author loved Homer's Odyssey.

9. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Ending spoiler please?

miiika2410 likes this.
  10. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my~ a notif for this series. I barely remember reading this but I was passionate enough to share my thoughts. Anyways, bump

Brown sugar likes this.
  11. Brown sugar

Brown sugar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :blobpopcorn::blob_plusone:

12. Tiis_Ganda

Tiis_Ganda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, who's the ML?

miiika2410 likes this.
  14. A_big_simp

A_big_simp New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you pls continue mtl it? I really want to read the next chap

15. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does she end with with only one of them or more than one

DOHere likes this.
  16. ceirhi

ceirhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you search the title up on google, you can find up to 40 chapters translated on wattpad!

17. Natsupopular

Natsupopular Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

- The divine power of the mc will be revealed between chapter 45 to 50. This was revealed to the temple when mc healed her maid that is attacked by an assassin. I'm not sure If I remember it correctly but I think Reyhaas kissed mc's foot which he will do to the og mc in the novel which is Camilla.
    - Camilla's power where be revealed to all when she used it to bring back to life the dead animal.
    - The priest and citizen will think that Camilla is the new saint. The temple will be spilt into 2. Ariel and Camilla's faction.
    - Ariel will be accused of collaborating with the demons and Camilla will take over the Temple
    - Ariel will hide to the palace with Kyle while Reyhas will be imprisoned.
    - Camilla will seduce Reyhas by putting him thru illusion that she is the Mc. When her illusion does not work she will torture Reyhas and play his mind.
    - Mc in disguised and Kyle will enter the temple to save Reyhas and her maid. Mc will be introduced by Kyle as his lover which is Camilla doesn't like.
    - Camilla will be revealed as the daughter of god of eternal rest (leto) and god of lie (Bellatriix), the 2 out of 9 gods. She also know that she is the heroine and about her prophecy that is created by leto.
    - The prophecy that is talking about is actually the novel that the Mc read in her previous life.
    - The god of eternal rest Leto is also the present Demon king. Bellatrix gave their daughter Camilla to Leto for her protection.
    - The Camilla that is with them is revealed to be a fake that is created by Leto. The original Camilla is killed by Leto as soon as Bellatrix gave her to him. Bellatrix does not know this and still believe that fake Camilla is her daughter
    - Fake Camilla will be revealed as a fake with demonic power to the people by the help of Diego. This happens during their face off to prove who the real saint is.
    - Fake Camilla will escape by the help of Bellatrix
    - According to the prophecy, Camilla will successfully conquer the human world by capturing the mls and marry Diego. And they will both will rule the demon world and human world.
    - Diego knowing the prophecy that their father created for the siblings doesn't want it to happen that is why he help the mc
    - Leto will be defeated by Diego and will ascend the throne as the new demon king
    - Defeated Leto will also be removed as a god with the other 7 gods help because him being a demon king is a big taboo. Then the number of god will be down to 8
    - Mc have 7 gods in her garden. Her next task is to bring Bellatrix to her domain and complete the 8/8 gods. If she complete this task her reward is a wish.
    - Mc and Cas will kissed on chapter between 126-129.
    - To bring and convince Bellatrix she needs to find the original Camilla that's in the god of Death's Domain and talk to her.
    - On Camilla and Mc final show down, the original Camilla will be able to talk to Bellatrix. Bellatrix, finding it difficult to believe and having been betrayed again will not control her emotions and will choose to self-destruct.
    - The main characters will not be able to defeat and counter the power of the god will be help by the primordial god on Cas body will embrace Bellatrix. He will give birth to the New Bellatrix and will become the " god of destiny" not the god of lie. This is because Bellatrix experience become a human before then betrayed by that human and continuously betrayed. She felt all the things and experience it that is why she become the god of destiny.
    - Cas is also the daughter of the previous saint that is why he also have a strong holy power
    - When the primordial god leave Cas body, the curse that runs thru their family awakens that is why he cannot feel any emotion again. They thought that there's hope cause he feel emotions and love for the mc which is different from his father and ancestors. It said that maybe he feels that because the primordial god is residing in his body but when its gone, all the emotions he feel vanished.
    - Due to this event, I think Cas is the ml because the mc has feelings for him and wants to help Cas break the curse.

I think its Cass Lloyd cause they kissed and he is the only one that the mc has feelings until now. Also, according to most of the comments on Kakao, its only Cass. I am wishing it to be a complete reverse harem where all the 4 male leads will end up with the mc.

Assassel, Priar, dkiane and 71 others like this.
  18. Roxy_LyN

Roxy_LyN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me a link to this story? I really can't find it:aww:

miiika2410 likes this.