Spoiler I’m Ready for Divorce/이혼당할 준비 완료했습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jul 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr, unless the brother is trash or Iris becomes better person, I won't agree with this couple.

Tbh, Iris just a childish and proud lil brat, she needs grown-up moment in her life. Her character not that evil either, she still capable of feeling grateful toward Elody and knows when to stop. At least she's not putting every Elody's moves on the wrong side, like what Larissa did. :facepalm:
    Iris even realized that Cavill is not the man for her, she knows what she want in men.

For me the cringe moment is when these girls claiming that they are the most beautiful girl and seducing man.... There is Elody chillin in her lab with her maturity, doesn't even know there is a competition out there, because she is pretty much on the side-line waiting for her time to leave. :blobwoah:

Scapezz, its0k, BrytteM and 8 others like this.
  2. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess Iris is sometime made me think “oh shes save able” but then sometime “she is a trashy brat”
    You’re rite, i always feel that kind of thinking is super unreal in the real world like...... where you get that confidence??? You’re beautiful yes, but being in a relationship is so much more than to seduce/be seduced -_- unless if your goal is one night stand with perverted scumbag, then yes im sure you can do it. Also i feel in this novel, the maids are too dumb like they have this baseless confidence that seducing married man is right and justify if their master did it........... hhhhh i really want for them to eat their own fruit, like they got lovers who got seduced by some chick, lets see how they like that

Ceu, WinnieS, Fayfay and 1 other person like this.
  3. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @Kiro_Kira :blobnom: Awesome work with spoilers ...clear, on point, short and understandable. :blobpopcorn:

Interesting, who the hell came up with the book idea? Princess Larissa? Emperor? Theodore? All together? :blobangery:

4. WanderingPuppet

WanderingPuppet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thank you for all the spoilers you have provided. This story gave me a reason to be pissed off with unforgivable characters. I think I need to check my blood pressure now after reading the thread and the spoilers I got. But anyways, thank you guys. XD:blobcat_hyper::blobhyperthink::blobsick:

5. mysticalavalon

mysticalavalon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think all of them should meet :blobxd:my Melissa:blobxd:from Beware of the Villainess. She would straighten them out. Like a boss!:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  6. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah heinz with 999 IQ and jumping into conclusion are inseparable, well at very least he tried to save little elody. i want to join anna kicking heinz butt too

anyway, thank you for fluff chapter! cant wait for the next chapter :blobpopcorn: