Spoiler I’m Ready for Divorce/이혼당할 준비 완료했습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jul 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Brien got the karma he deserved IMO. Even if he thought that MC and ML's relationship was familial MC is still the duchess who worked hard for their sake, at the very least her position and efforts should/must be respected. Yet despite knowing that MC is a kind and hard-working person he practically let other people badmouth and bully the MC just to play matchmaker. Wow, what a good person and friend he is. There are many ways he could have gone without undermining MC, but well Brien has the IQ of a washed up kelp just like most of the characters. So, yeah he deserved to get dumped and scorned. You don't throw an innocent person (who is practically your friend) in an unfair and awful situation just because of your personal preference and prejudice.

You dislike Marie because she tried to allegedly push MC to Therion but find Brien, who literally threw MC under the bus to ship ML with the princess, excusable? This reeks of double standards to me.

Also, yes ML is also at fault. He's the duke and husband of MC it's his duty to care about politics and their standing. His inattentiveness was extremely irresponsible on his end and makes him unfit to be the duke (make sense seeing as MC is the one running the place). And no, his ignorance and lack of etiquette is not an excuse. Have you forgotten that this is set in a medieval like society? People liked to use the 'historical setting' excuse when they defend terrible MLs and criticize the MC but seem to forget that this goes both ways. Back in the day, there are certain strict expectations of you regardless of your personal feelings. He doesn't have the luxury to act 'cute and weak' for his wife because it could put them in difficult situations like what happened with the princess. In those times reputation is everything, especially noblewomen who had to rely on their husbands and marriage to gain standing. At the very least, monitoring the situation and checking on MC was the bare minimum ML could've done as the duke. But nope, he essentially humiliated and made MC lose face because he couldn't be assed to 'care' about his responsibilities (something he naturally should have done as a noble) despite everything MC's done for him and his duchy. He's not only ignorant and unreliable but he's also ungrateful at that.

This is a cliché novel so MC is definitely going to end up with the duke... But seriously, MC is too good and capable for this ML. She deserves a better partner than this ornamental plant that she ended up with.

2. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha death is indeed to easy for her.

But she already insane in her delusion. Nothing can change that

the ML is not that bad...
    He never know about the rumour, he only care about elody. The knight know him as cold person, so they didnt know he loves elody so much. And he always cold to the princess from the 1st time they met. Its people around him who crazily matchmake them.

And all the knight who hates elody and support princess, loves elody in the end after they know how kind and warm elody is

And he took over duchys job from elody perfectly.

Hera a misigga, Renn Kazma and Skrin like this.
  3. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a picture related to the novel??
    I can't see anything here ;-;

And also...
    The covers look similiar in style to the arts of 'my husband hides his beauty' manhwa,, so i guess it's the same artist??

(Sorry if someone already talked about that)

4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    yes their by the same artist check out their other works on NU:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/nartist/하라라/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/nartist/harara/
    They are @hhararahh on Twitter.

Tictacs and Mikaa like this.
  5. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Guide1410 likes this.
  6. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is now on Radish. There are other kakao novels on Radish too.

Since woopread stopped translations at ch 80, its not caught up yet on the app (ch 24) but if anyone wants to read this novel again, theres now a legal way for you to support the author

marlitharn likes this.
  7. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the app call radish fiction??

8. Pleasetakemetrunksenpai

Pleasetakemetrunksenpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I AM SO FU*KING PISSED RIGHT NOW, I THOUGHT I WAS READING A NICE STORY AND THEN BOOM IT'S FUCKING RUINED UGGGGH

I love him so muuuch

Please, I started reading the story with the same expectations and now look at me... I got so angry I have tummy ache

icay1x and Mikaa like this.
  9. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you kiro_kira for the spoilers!!!!!
    Thank u so much for ur kindness and generousity!
    Thank uuuu!!!!!

Echichichi likes this.
  10. potato berry

potato berry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading till ch 80 on woopread they said that they will be dropping it so came here. Thank you soo much for all chapters! Also are there any R 15 scenes or something?? If yes plz mark which chapter

11. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me how much their age gap?

12. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kalo gak salah 7 tahun

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  13. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    I realized that all these isekai manhwas have some huge grudge towards the temple, and if we go back to history it is true that those organizations made up some unrealistic schemes to fool people, my hatred towards them grew even more after reading this manhwa and a stepmother's marchen, the priests there and here are just making me lose my shit, I hope the temples, the Vatican and whatever religious organizations exist to blow up and disappear.

icay1x and rufa_ss like this.
  14. Polyrhythmpop

Polyrhythmpop Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kiro_Kira Thank you so so much for the translation, and such great quality ❤❤❤❤

15. hipployta

hipployta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thank you for fully spoiling the story chapter by chapter and I'm quite pleased with the way EVERYTHING is tied up including their past lives.

Wonderful

16. Queenzly

Queenzly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has the full story? ❣️

17. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, question, where you ever harmed by the present temples, Vatican, and whatever religious organization? Did they kill your kin or something? Truth be told, there are organizations by far that really do things you don't want to even know in real life. No innocent in those organizations. I'm not religious or anything, but I do know asking them to blow up and disappear just shows you don't separate reality from fiction.

Lady Lullaby likes this.
  18. Echichichi

Echichichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kiro_Kira, thanks so muchhh for the spoilers..

19. retardedapplejuice

retardedapplejuice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kiro_Kira, thank you so so much! I was reading the novel on Radish but they decided to drop it after 130 chapters (even lying to the readers, saying it's completed). Your spoilers were done really well. Thank you!