Spoiler I’m Using the Hero Who Loves Me Too Much, Because I Planned to Live a Long Life in This World (I Pro

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rero00, Jan 9, 2022.

1. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    11315642_1350_1920_490867.jpeg

Only one chapter is released ( post is still on edit)

lostross, AsuraSKY and Eelillya like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love the artist for this manga.

Spoilers please :blob_plusone:

5. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Crystal_knight

Crystal_knight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the art !! Hope they'll update soon ❤️❤️

7. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this type of mangas too much. The type of mls who r head over heels for the fl~ hoping for spoilers.

8. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. gOjo_Saaann

gOjo_Saaann Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. sharl

sharl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still no spoiler? I MTL-ed this a while back, will write what I can still remember.
    MC: Lizette
    ML: Ralph
    • Current life is MC/Lizette's 4th life - note this.
    • As the manga showed, in her second life she got a soldier involved trying to protect her, and the soldier got killed by the demon as well, which got her determined to no longer involve/drag anyone else into it.
    • After the party Lizette returned to the sanctuary... and Ralph showed up the next day, just trying to help her out (he's even better than her at farming the field...), claiming he wanted to be of use to the person who saved him and his younger sister. He also asked her to move back to the capital city with him, but she declined.
    • While out picking herbs in the sanctuary, she got attacked by a demon (something that should be impossible in the sanctuary), although at one point it looked like the demon was _terrified_ of her. ML saved her in the nick of time. She fainted, and woke up in the ML's residence in the capital city. ML asked her to stay put. Turned out Ralph is a noble AND a hero. He and his younger sister got adopted by a noble couple, and afterwards he joined an expedition and managed to slay a demon lord.
    • Ralph asked her if there's anything troubling her - she decided to tell him about her previous lives, worrying that he wouldn't believe her, but he readily believed her and told her he would protect her.
    • Several days later ML's younger sister discovered Lizette and complained about how ML/Ralph monopolised Lizette by hiding her. ML's younger sister survived her illness - she vaguely remembered Lizette from back then and is low-key obsessed with her 'saviour'.
    • Whilst out with Ralph, a mage attempted to kill Lizette (although Ralph foiled it) - the mage was one of Ralph's companion, part of the group that killed the demon lord. He attempted to kill Lizette because she was giving off demonic energy.
    • Long story short, they decided to meet with the saintess, the other person in the group who killed the demon lord, to assure the mage that Lizette was not a demon.
    • Saintess clarified that Lizette was not a demon, if anything, her power was closer to a saintess, allthough it was weak.
    • Lizette decided to come clean and told them about how the same demon killed her whenever she reached 20.
    • Saintess explained that 20 was the age when a saintess' power manifested. The demon who had been killing Lizette was one of the previous demon lords who didn't get killed completely by the hero of that era. The demon lord didn't die, but was weakened severely and had eaten Lizette at the peak of her power to restore his strength. As long as he kept eating her, eventually he'd regain his full power. Not just that, he had also put a bit of his own demonic power into Lizette's soul to make it easier to track her whereabouts. This was the reason the mage mistook her for a demon.
      And in the first chapter, if you noticed in the manga Ralph turned around suddenly - that was because he felt the presence of a demon behind him.
      This was also the reason the demon in the sanctuary was scared of her - it could sense a demon lord's power in her.
      And also, with how Lizette said a few times that she got a bad feeling when near Ralph, that's probably the demonic power reacting to Ralph - a hero who had slain another demon lord, or one destined to be a hero.
    • As a side note, the sanctuary wouldn't had been able to protect Lizette. In the first chapter of the manga it mentioned that Lizette fell ill when she first arrived - that was the demonic power reacting to the sanctuary's power - resulting in the sanctuary's power getting weakened.
    • I can't remember what happened in between, but I think Lizette wanted to run away to avoid involving anyone until she asked why Ralph was willing to go so far to help her...
      Remember the boy Lizette protected from a demon in her first lifetime, approximately 500 years ago? That boy was Ralph's first life.
      The soldier who died protecting her in her third life? That was also one of Ralph's lives.
      In the last 500 years Lizette had only reborn 4 times, but Ralph had been reborn _continuously_. When it started happening he didn't understand why it happened, but when he met Lizette in her 3rd lifetime and she told the 'soldier' why she was alone away from any civilisation, and told him about getting killed on her 20th, he realised it was her (and then they died). His goal since then was to find her again and save her.
      In the current life, the phrase Lizette said, "it's ok to live selfishly for yourself a little" was his clue - it was something she said to him in their first life.
    • After all of this Lizette resolved to stay and fight the demon and Ralph asked to kiss her. She accepted... and realised too late that he made her drink something using the kiss and she lost consciousness.
    • Lizette woke up a few days later... past her 20th birthday. Turned out after making sure she'd be safe, Ralph went out alone to fight the demon lord. He succeeded in killing the demon lord, but was fatally injured. He hadn't regained consciousness since the battle and only had a few days left to live.
    • Whilst sitting by his bedside, Lizette felt the power she felt back in her first life, and thought, if she really had the capacity to be a saintess, she'd try to save Ralph.
    • Ta-daa! She managed to save him. I think her power actually exceeded the current saintess, and the current saintess commented that it was no wonder that demon lord was obsessed with Lizette.
    • The last chapter was them confessing to each other, in addition to mentioning that Ralph had been very clingy to her since he recovered. I don't think there was any mention of even a wedding... I assume they'd start dating, given the last chapter.

ML was only low-key possessive, although I'd prefer it if he was a yandere :whistle:

Amusing: In the ML's house the MC found a room containing paintings of her - it even has the shoes and necklace she gave up, displayed and preserved in a glass case, and she's understandably spooked about this :D
    In the raw manga, if you pay attention, one of the painting is of her from her previous lives, and this was way before he told her about his previous lives. If she had noticed it should had raised some questions, namely, how did he know how she looked like in her 3rd life...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
    rafa, Shizun, rero00 and 19 others like this.
  11. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woahhh thank you so much for the spoilers. :aww:
    Now, I can sleep with ease.

12. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link