Spoiler I Abandoned My Engagement Because Of My Tragic Sister, But For Some Reason I Became Entangled With A

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Just_One_More_Chapter, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    I abandoned my engagement because of my tragic sister but for some reason I became entangled with a prince who has a strong sense of justice manga, Higeki no Heroine Buru Imto no Sei de Konyaku Haki Shita no desu ga, Nazeka Seigikan no Tsuyoi Ou Taishi ni Karamareru Y ni Narimashita Leia, the saint of the Elshaide Kingdom, had a sister who was paranoid and behaved like a "tragedy heroine." Leia loses her fiance who abandoned the engagement after hearing that she was being bullied by her sister. After hearing those rumors, Prince Eric suggested a communal life at the royal palace to confirm the truth-!?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/