Picked Up I Am A Child Of This House

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by mariahilise, Dec 8, 2018.

1. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waitt... so does that mean in the end she end up marrying Emel??
    Urrrghhh... talk about age gap.
    I dont get why the story have to always swing that way. I get it the part of the story want to go toward romance-cute-sweet and ‘the person who always there’ type of thing. But still.... im sorryy~ I have nothing against people in love doesn’t care with age gap but reading about it just not my cup of tea. Thats all... a bit dissapointing to know who she end up with. I was hoping there were another cute boy she end up meeting and feel in love.. something like that. Sighhh~

karls likes this.
  2. FeliceSasha23

FeliceSasha23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is this in manhwa?

3. Sachi223

Sachi223 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhmm can you give me a spoiler what happen when estelle nursing emel from being alcoholic. Im just curios, what happen when estelle knew he was being alchoholic..

Im sorry for my bad english

4. Cayy

Cayy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering if iris is the only villain in the story other than the evil wizard, is there anyone else that will hinder Estelle's happiness? (Except rapist riddle)
    And is the awaken dragon gonna be good?

5. Ichigoisstrawberry

Ichigoisstrawberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you search for the part of the story about the late duchess, i kinda forgot what chapter it is in the webtoon, i just remember it was when estelle talk with sir aster, and he had kinda flashback about the duchess. and if it about what ain said that to estelle it will happen later after he come back from dragon expedition.

6. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm, she come to the marquis place right away after she knew emel condition and stayed with him until he gets healthy. well emel explain everything why he become like that, and emel somehow still confused about dream and reality so when he confess everything he thinks it was his dream. and estelle kinda feel bad about it. so she kinda accepts that right away. she stayed too long there to the point carl come to pick her up.

Hathley and rock.doll like this.
  7. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not sure but as i remember the most problem estelle got it because of wizard and irish. the other problem is a family matter with other marquis/ imperial.
    yes, the dragon would be good because he made a pledge with ain. the dragon is the one who teach the first wizard about magic, and estelle personality kinda reminds him at her (the first wizard, i forgot her name).

Hathley, Minaeli and rock.doll like this.
  8. Alyssastudyabroad

Alyssastudyabroad Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does Carl (or Karl) really have feelings for Anne? I have already acknowledged that they will become close but is it involved any romantic feelings?

nihal eleonor likes this.
  9. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He marries her, so I assume yes

10. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they develop their feeling in a romantic way too, since they end up getting married.

MynameisPaula likes this.
  11. Deleted member 231833

Deleted member 231833 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there more Emiel x Estelle moments?

12. Intertwinedinside

Intertwinedinside Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ichigoisstrawberry I have to log in because I am so thankful for the spoiler ❤ Thank you very much sincerely. I really love this story and I ship Estelle and Emel so hard. Kinda sad that there was no one who was translating so I'm so thankful because you picked it up :)

I knew that many people complained about Emel-Estelle age gap and Emel's kinda coward-ish behaviour but I still like Emel boohoo. The arc I really want to read is one when Estelle 'died'. Based on your spoiler so Estelle would die for the first time when she's engaged (fake) with Emel? It's still long ahead and I'm so excited!!

Ichigoisstrawberry likes this.
  13. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Hai you're welcome ~ same here i really ship them too!! even there's was a time when i thought emel was a jerk, phatetic and he deserve to be miserable. Hahaha.

Yeah that's right, it was at book 4, and personally i like the story on that book too. i will try to translate it as fast as i can, so i hope the story will keep up with the webtoon version or maybe more. I hope it will be soon! but thank you for waiting patiently ~

14. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Hai i will give a short spoiler for emel and estelle moment, since i receive many request about it. But i can't write it in detail because i forget the detail. Haha. And i don't have time ti re-read the novel.

-they had second date. they were in boat and had a steamy kiss. emel barely lost his restrain at the moment, because estelle said emel was the only person that can to touch her. And she want emel to touch her. :blobpats:

-there's a moment when estelle scared of thunder, and slip out to emel room. in the end emel console her, he will kissed her whenever the thunder come, on emel bed :blobnosebleed:

-and there a short steamy and hot moment about their honeymoon.

-estelle was agresive type actually, sometime she tempt emel playfully. And when estelle kissed emel first, it always made emel blushed.

-after marriage they like to take a bath together :blobbunny:

There still more but im forget, Hehe :blobjoy:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  15. Deleted member 231833

Deleted member 231833 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! This just made my day brighter!

16. Nimp

Nimp Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ichigoisstrawberry
    how old where they when they got married?
    and i wanted to know if it's true that the prince tries to rape estelle?!

17. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, i kinda forget but i think it's when Estelle around 20 or 21 years old. So emel is about 27or 28 years old.
    Yes, that's right. Riddle would tempt to rape her later :blobpensive:

18. Nimp

Nimp Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn i've never liked that kid, he was too creepy tbh
    what say about that her father and brother?!
    By the way, thanks for answering :)

karls likes this.
  19. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome ~ Yeah you right but i think he quiet pitiful too, he had no power, and his family is a mess, but it was absolutely wrong for him tried to rape estelle :blobangery:
    they mad of course, especially carl. but in the end when riddle already become an emperor he kneel in front of estelle and apologizing. But of course estelle didn't forgive him.

20. Nimp

Nimp Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but i thought he was the prince? :eek: how he has no power? i thought that the imperial family could control or give orders to the castiellos?