Spoiler I am just that Su (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 14, 2017.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Original Title: 我就是這麽蘇
    The "su" in the titel i think is from Mary Sue?? bc it talks about the golden halo, etc. please correct me if i am wrong.
    http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/28950.html

Short summary:
    After Hang Qing's death (MC) he got a system, which told him to conquer the villain in every world.
    System: you have unrivaled beauty, an outstanding body and a voice that lets one get hard every time someone hears you. is conquering (seducing) the villain still a hard thing to do?
    MC: .......but i am a man.
    System: no worries! just bend a little and you'll get used to it! ;)

so this story contains: system, mission, world hopping, 1v1, ML is the same in every world.
    this novel is finished and i think contains 5 different worlds.

Note: i haven't read it yet, but wondering if anyone knows of this.

pokes @alexfilia

Dragon_Reader, Einon, Ease and 27 others like this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    This one sounds nice~
    :aww::blobnosebleed::aww::aww::aww:
    *stalks the thread*

Einon likes this.
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_hide::sushi_cool: :sushi_hide:*camp*

5. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha. The summary xD

6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Put it in my to-read list~ which seems endless and still growing orz :sushi_help:

Einon and readerz like this.
  7. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Bwahahahaha, I will read... eventually
    I'm on a disciple tl spree...

8. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the poke!(y) I'll binge read this now, since i finished that other bl novel...

azure_sea likes this.
  9. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, this one sounds really great!! :sushi_peak: This summary(y)

*waits for spoilers* Mm and maybe I’ll MTL it~

10. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahhhhhh!!!!! I'm cursed it's BE

11. Land of The Fallen

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_hide::sushi_peak::sushi_singing:
    Bad ending???
    :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    What happened?

Einon likes this.
  12. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he drowns :cry::cry::cry::cry:

13. Land of The Fallen

Reading List:
    Link
    But this is just the first world right????
    :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Einon likes this.
  14. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah just the first I'm off to read the next one which starts off interestingly lol

Einon and kiara8 like this.
  15. Land of The Fallen

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope!
    Give a summary when you're done of the worlds?
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

Einon likes this.
  16. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can try, but I'm not the greatest

Einon and Land of The Fallen like this.
  17. Land of The Fallen

Reading List:
    Link
    Trying is enough!
    Thank you! :sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou:

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Fast wear —> put on read list

Kittsune, clear and LaDyViL like this.
  19. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so sorry it's really terrible! I think I should stick to answering questions. Summaries are not my forte.
    the first arc is a modern setting. He becomes the son of a previous Olympic swimmer who was disappointed when his son didn't show the same enthusiasm for the sport. So after the MC takes over he decides to ask the Fprotag for swimming lessons. Fprotag agrees to take him to the pool where he ends up meeting the Mprotag. While swimming he feels a hot stare on him, but as he looks around he can't figure out who. Not to long after the system tells him that his love points with the villain increased by 15. At this point in the story he doesn't know if the villain/ML is male or female, but he's praying for female.

As days go by he starts getting flowers and a poem in his locker at the pool. And his points with the villain is steadily increasing even though he still doesn't know who it is. One day he forgot to warm up before he got into the pool. He ended up getting a severe leg cramp and almost drowned. Luckily the ML noticed and drived into the pool to save him. While coming out the pool Mprotag tries to take him away but the ML just brushes him off. ML sets MC on a chair and messages the cramp away but even after it's gone he doesn't let go of his leg furious MC tells him to let go and ends up fainting from anger.

MC winds up in a hospital where the his father tells him that he got him a job as an assistant to Olympic swimmers. MC isn't to happy about this. This is where the ML is officially introduced to MC. It turns out that he is a sponsor to the team. When the MC is told his name he instantly figures out that this is the Villain. He's not happy and starts calling for help from the system. When the ML is told that the MC wants to help as an assistant he immediately denies the request and says that he is much better suited to be a swimmer. MC's father disagrees at first but later on agreed.

MC soon becomes a rising star after a video of him changing is released to the public. It was meant to make people despise him, but the person who sent it out downloaded the wrong video. Not to long after MC was given a shot to swim in a 1500m race. He ended up winning a silver medal that made the public believe he was more than just a hot bod. Lol

ML likes to drink vinegar cause he gets jealous a lot. He ends up kidnapping and locking the MC in his Castle. One of the times MC was able to use a cellphone he called a guy that was on his team. The guy misunderstands and thinks that the MC loves him and needs his help, so he attempts to break him out. It was not to big of a surprise when the ML caught them leaving. During the time ML was yelling at the teammate MC texted Mprotag for help. Mprotag comes over while revealing his families position so that it would be easier to get to MC. As Mprotag takes MC away the Fprotag shows MC an Announcement that says that he was kidnapped. Upset that they might ruin his mission he asks to be taken back. Mprotag refuses and takes the MC elsewhere.
    MC quickly understands that he was being kidnapped again and calls the police, who later come to rescue him. Upset the Mprotag accidentally hurts the MC so badly he coughed up blood, and ends up in the hospital again.

After MC is all better it's time for another race. This time he wins a gold medal! Going back to his locker room he sees flowers and a poem again but this time it gives him a hotel number. After arriving he is shortly after knocked unconscious and tied up. This time the teammate is the one who kidnapped him. He's jealous and is wondering if the MC actually like him or was it just his imagination. He practically starves the poor MC who is finally rescued before he starved to death By the ML. On their way back to ML house another car rams them off the bridge and into the water. MC is relieved cause he can easily get out safely. However, the ML either doesn't know how to swim or is afraid of water, but he starts to drown. MC decides to save him or else he would lose his mission. Sadly after MC brings ML to safety he starts to run out of energy, and eventually goes under. ML shouts for someone to save him but it was to late.

20. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    OOooohh... It's all the first arc! Got it!

byebye likes this.