Resolved I am looking for an Ao3 harry potter fiction and I have exhausted all other options, HELP!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by waraa, Sep 28, 2020.

1. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this website is usually for translated novels and stuff, but I have exhausted all of my other avenues so I can only ask here for help...
    It harry potter and lord Voldemort fanfiction on Ao3 that I read ages ago but I can't find it again, and I don't remember the name but I do remember all the plot so please if anyone can help me it will be much appreciated...
    PLOT
    Harry is a protector of magic, all magic in fact magic can sometimes possess him and punish others through him, anyway hermonie is the only one who knows what's happening so she takes him to Voldemort for protection she is a little unhinged...
    Harry has to protect the dark core witches who are being killed bcz of dumbledore ritual more often than not when he gets visions and goes to save them he fails and feels like it's his fault for not getting there on time... he thinks their blood is on his hand and there was a very sweet scene of harry getting lost in his mind not finding his way home and then when he does come back Voldemort is angry and shouts but later they have a sweet time together... and riddle tells him its not his fault he doesn't have blood on bis hand, and not to take baths so much... blah blah blah Dumbledore is punished and that's all I remember but I want to read it again but I can't find it in my bookmarks or subscriptions some of the fics are being shown as deleted if someone can help find it or send me the link please, Thankyou...

2. Red_Queen

Red_Queen New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That kind of sounds like Servants of the Malleus Maleficarum, which is an ffnet, I don't know if it is on AO3 thouge

waraa likes this.
  3. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much I think this is indeed the one unfortunately, I can't check because for some reason fanfiction website doesn't work for me... it used to but not now that's why I shifted to ao3...