Forgotten Title I am looking for

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Pianolover97, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Pianolover97

Pianolover97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, I need help! So I read this story couple of months ago but I have forgotten the name.
    It is a quick transmigration story with a female lead. The female lead was bound to a system and helped progressed the plot, but suddenly she was reborn and forgot her identity as a transmigater, and she started living as herself and for herself when the story starts.

The first story is set in ancient china, where her father was a famous chef. The female lead and her mother lived in a nobel's house who loved food, but her father's cookbook was taken by the father's teacher's family. The female lead leaves the novel's house and learns cooking by traveling around ancient China. She later returns to the capital and opens a restaurant to directly confront the descendants of her father's teacher. The OG female lead of the story becomes an imperial chef who makes others work her own. There is a confrontation with the female lead and the OG female lead in a dumpling match with the emperor leading it. Anyway, the female lead is so cool and does not end up with anyone in the first story. And there are several stories afterward where she just lives for herself the entire time.

I forgot the name of the story, so please let me know if anyone remembers this story. I really really appreciate it.

2. Fairooz

Fairooz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about this - (The Female Supporting Role Shows Out)?? It is quite similar to your description...

3. RiboseSugar

RiboseSugar Mirror Mirror, I'm beautiful. Fact, not question.

Reading List:
    Link
    The Female Supporting Role Shows Out

4. Pianolover97

Pianolover97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes!! thank you!!!!