Spoiler I Am The Male-Lead’s Ex-Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jan 26, 2020.

1. SuyeMuxiu

SuyeMuxiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    149 chapters and 19 side stories but still updating.

2. SuyeMuxiu

SuyeMuxiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side story 8-9 is so fluff i cant. Can I have a Zion pls?

Erika is jealous because Zion is with another woman so she confronts Zion but Zion said to wait outside of the room for 5 mins. While waiting, Erika is thinking that she still trust Zion but is still anxious while waiting. After 5 mins, Zion went out and knelt down and gave Erika bouquet of flowers explaining that the woman is an owner of a flower shop and the reason he is with that woman is because she is his master in bouquet arrangement since he wants to give Erika a bouquet he made himself. Erika believed him but still said that why is that woman beautiful. Zion is sad because he thought Erika doesnt trust him so he lowered his head and cried (soooo cuuuute). Erika is surprised and said to Zion to look at her but Zion didnt follow so she hugged him and said that if they have any misunderstandings, they'll talk about it. So Zion said that he is anxious that even though its already more than 3 months he is still afraid that Erika will leave him and that she must tell him she loves him. So Erika told him she loves him so much and will love him forever.

Seriously my heart melted in this scene . Zion is so cuuuuut

3. harpoporah

harpoporah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok so like the update for ch 9 was updated on 3/30 and uploaded on the translator's website but the link doesn't work... none of the links work to their website for me. is anybody else experiencing this issue?

syofiaa likes this.
  4. Scarlet Ruby Roses

Scarlet Ruby Roses Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the translators latest post they said they dropped the novel because of the authors request.

mimic, potatofriez, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  5. Villainess_lovers

Villainess_lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious if Juliana likes Erika or not? Because in the promo of the novel there is a part of Juliana kissing Erika forehead :blobowoevil: is this possible to have the Yuri route? Can you maybe spoil little bit please..? :”

And thank you so muchhh for the spoiler <3
    God bless you<3 <3

yuriezzz, Shey_04, arlovebird and 8 others like this.
  6. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the 9th chapter and when i check my reading list it's already taken down haha :)
    So who did the mc end up with? Leo(?i forgot his name) Or Zion?

Boopbup and Mikaa like this.
  7. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Oohh so she end up with zion??? What happen to Leo(? Her ex) Then?

8. Eurekaaaaa

Eurekaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I could install different languages in my brain so I could read all the novels that I want without waiting for English translation and in the end get disappointed that it’s dropped because the author doesn’t want it translated... I’ll just leave my ramblings here until this get picked up again and hopefully licensed and fully translated.

Pochoclo, oblomov, Rauda89 and 34 others like this.
  9. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Kakaopage

Mikaa likes this.
  10. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought the Chinese version and mtl it. I'm on chapter 90 so I haven't read the ending yet but I can make some pretty accurate guesses based on what's happened so far... which isn't much Tbh..
    This is more like a typical reverse harem. I'm slightly disappointed after having gone through all the troubles to read it. So be ready for a bit of rant in between spoilers.

she doesn't have a lot of good points except that she is pretty. Her biggest advantage and setback would be that she read the novel so she knows the background of the MLs.
    Advantage from knowing the novel: she could easily make it seems like she understands the MLs without knowing what they've gone through. They fall for her because they all thought that she understands them without them having to open up too much.
    setback: she assumes that the novel is going to play out regardless so she gives up on the original male lead without trying.
    She broke up with Leo the og ml because she didn't want to love him then have him for in love with the og FL. That seems like a pretty weak reason to me... She did a self fulfilling prophecy here. see MLs #2 for details.
    She didn't grow up in a messed up family or anything. Her father loves her dearly and she is pampered. She has a really good relationship with her father.
    She gets bored of guys easily so she changes man every 3 months... She agreed to be "fake" lovers with Zion but uhhh…. they makeout (tongue and all that), hold hands, and snuggle in bed together even when it isn't for show..
    She is used to dealing with guys (about 14 based on 1/3months*3y +Leo and Zion) but for some reason cant tell that her only guy friend, Alio/Elliot, likes her when he is blatantly obvious (constantly blushes whenever she touches him)

ML #1 - Zion: He is a guy who is love deficient... he wanted love from his family but never got it so he looked for it in women. he is a massive playboy who seems to have commitment issue.. He falls in love with the FL because she seems to understand him or tries to and that she seems to know what he needs. He has the book of the story so he knows storyline events as well. I am not sure how he got it because they barely mentioned it in chapter 80s ish.
    srsly… what kind of guy goes for his only friend's ex gf when he knows his friend is still clearly in love with her...

ML #2- Leo: I feel sorry for the dude... He let her go because he thought he wasn't worthy enough of her yet. He wanted to become more handsome and successful so he could proudly ask her to come back to him. The 3 years he wasn't with her, he focused all his time and energy in making something out of himself. He constantly misses her and cried sometimes.. They were together for a year but FL threw it all away with her weak*ss reason. He tried so hard to get her back by wearing his heart on his sleeves just so she could stomp on it all over again....
    FL went to a masquerade ball at his residence and the day before the actual ball she said she would consider getting back together with him. But the next day she was caught kissing zion in front of her room when Leo went to see her (it was consensual). she then told him "yea I said I would consider it yesterday but I changed my mind today)….
    Leo was so heartbroken so he leaned on og FL (Juliana) shoulder for a bit of comfort... FL Erica saw it and was all sad because he used to only lean on her but he leans on someone else now... Erica left the next day without a word of goodbye.
    Juliana the og FL told Leo he could use her to replace all the memories of Erica later. If he misses Erica he can see her. If he wanted to hug Erica he could hug her etc... so he started to lean towards Juliana. Plus they were both illegitimate children so they could relate to one another.
    If Erica didn't leave Leo they would have been a happy couple but oh well.

ML #3 Elliot/Alio: Mr. ultimate friend zoned. Not much to say about him because he was innocently obvious when it comes to liking Erica but hasn't said a word yet. Also he is the 2nd prince of the neighboring kingdom.

ML #4 Julian: Juliana's brother who looks just like her with long hair. He became a maid of Erica per Zion's recommendation (Erica doesn't know that her maid is a man until later). The webtoon part where you see the maid Juliana kissing Erica's forehead is actually Julian. He uses the name Juliana because he cant use his own name. He was supposed to be dead but Zion found him and saved him (because Zion knew he was going to be killed by his dad the king so he went to save Julian - he knew bc of the book he has) I think I just got tired of the story so I skimmed through the texts at this point. I don't recall too many details on Julian except that he likes to tease Erica in his female maid form.
    Jits of the story are that Erica fulfilled her own prophecy by dumping Leo and later hurting him so badly that he went to the Juliana. She ends up with Zion according to some previous comments.

I hope this answers the big questions.
    I probably wont be checking this too often so if you ask questions I might not be able to answer.

if you look up zihuji on google you will find the Chinese version (sorry cant link because I haven't posted enough comments yet). Though, you have to pay after certain chapters.

12. Nicolesmith

Nicolesmith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! Makes me sad for Leo. Think if I ended up reading it, I would be depressed...

13. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow it's a rare case where the og ML actually comes across as more sympathetic than the MC. Not sure if that was intentional.

Yeah I really feel for the dude. I mean if she's not into him I get it but giving him hope like that only to crush it a day after is kind of d*** move. I mean she could at least have SAID it to him.

14. Reita_360

Reita_360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, we have a bitchy MC for once. A true villain, I might say! It's refreshing but a hard pill to swallow.

Pochoclo, noula, yuriezzz and 20 others like this.
  15. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres being a cunning villain and then theres being a not so smart bithc. Sadly judging from there spoilers she seems more like the latter and I don't think thats intentional

16. Reita_360

Reita_360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's more like go with the flow, I don't care type of villain. Not really the best in my list of villains.

17. Eurekaaaaa

Eurekaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wow I mean dang it Erica you didn’t have to hurt him that much. My thirsty ass self actually wanted a sort of mature reverse harem where she rules over them but alas she went for the guy with the mommy issues. I can’t say I’m not disappointed...

18. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't see a thing in dark mode ಥ‿ಥ

Pochoclo, Aquaa and syofiaa like this.
  19. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow. This actually crushed my hopes in this novel. Like...gosh. I feel so sorry for the ML. Talk about being judged.

salty25, yuriezzz, HumanTrash and 5 others like this.
  20. Danigurl

Danigurl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was planning to read this Manhwa. Is it good? :hmm:Can you rate it from 1-10?