Spoiler I Am the Precious Daughter of the Greatest Villain in the Fantasy World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Mar 23, 2020.

1. ehdich_248

ehdich_248 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda took a break after reading somewhere around chapter 50 so I am giving a few spoilers related to the monk (the current chapters of the manhwa)
    English isn't my native language but I have been MTL-ing the pages into english. Anyway, the monk was an enemy. Everyone who came there for the investigation, except Jegal Hyun, was involved in the children disappearing case many years ago (that was blamed on the Demonic Sect) When the MC was showing the investigation team around and the grandpas were far away, the attack happened. The monk said something directly in her mind (something about 'Asura') and the team, including monk, killed themselves (mind control?) The contact between her and others from the demonic sect was cut off and Jegal Hyun was pretty badly injured. They ended up in the maze of demonic sect that was almost impossible to navigate. Her dad also talked to her through 'telepathy' (?) and told her to keep on moving and wait for them. The maze was freezing and Jegal Hyun ended up collapsing after a while, even though she gave him few medicines (the gifts from grandpas that she tried to give her dad before) The necklace from Ak was actually protecting her from the cold so she was mostly okay. A part of the maze collapsed under her, I think it was due to aftershock of an explosion but I am not sure if the monk did it or the demonic sect bombed the entrance to get into the maze. She came across a hungry little kid down there and gave him dried persimmon while giving him headpats. The kid was actually an Imoogi snake. She tried to convince him not to eat her because she doesn't taste that good and who will give him persimmons if she dies. She then tricked him into being her pet. It was a medicine by the poison king that needed to be mixed with her blood and given to the person (non humans) she wanted to have a 'contract' with. It prevented the creature from attacking the user and made it want to obey the user's command. He wasn't listening to her so she told him that she would let him tastes a bit of her blood in a vial (the one with the medicine) and if he likes it he can eat her and if not then she will bring him dried persimmon from outside everyday. The Imoogi was mentally a child so he was easily tricked and she became his master. He even gave her a precious elixir in the bones lying there when she told him she was thirsty (at first, he was trying to give her his blood lol) They used his snake-dragon form to break through the maze and escape. Meanwhile, everyone was scared and worried about her. Her dad was feeling guilty again about her having to deal with so much because of him. Ak ended up giving him his map of the maze, ruining his plan to escape from the demonic sect. And since it was not allowed to go into the maze, he was punished after they found her. Jegal Hyun was treated because he was the only believable witness to the whole incident and only the news of her taming an Imoogi spread. She also tries to search for clues about the whole situation. The monk mentioned "Asura" before so she looks around in the library. A shelf collapses and she finds a book but she is unable to read it. So she gives it to Jegal Hyun to decipher it for her to repay for her saving his life (she hasn't told him about the Imoogi child so he thinks she helped him alone)

Her dad told her to give the Imoogi a name to control him properly. The Imoogi was way stronger than her so it was risky for her to keep him like this. The Imoogi noticed that dad was extremely strong and got scared lol. He started admiring her because the dad and elders completely listening to her so she must be the strongest in the world. The kid transforms into his snake form pretty often so he ends up naked every time he turns back. They go to visit Ak in punishment and give him the elixir. The kid and Ak become (sort of) love rivals pretty quickly and argue a lot. She tells Ak not to fight him because he is a child and Ak argues back that the Imoogi is 3000 years old. She argues back that the Imoogi is mentally just a 10 year old child and he says something along the lines of "But you (MC) are 9 years old..." (I am not sure if I am mixing a few incidents because they argue every single time they meet and it's a lot) Jegal Hyun wakes up 2-4 weeks later and the MC explains the situation to him. His injury was pretty severe and he won't be able to fight again unless he gets help from the demonic sect. A demonic cultivation (?) path where he needs to be beat up a lot or something. He asks for time to think about the offer but a few days later, assasins come to try to kill him. Luckily, the Imoogi child senses them so he, the MC and Ak scare and defeat the assasins. She tells Jegal Hyun about this and he agrees to be the witness since he would definitely be killed by the Righteous sect either way and his family would be in danger if he goes back. The MC has been learning sword dance from Ak since her birthday was coming soon. (How many hobbies did Ak's mom have? First it was wood carving and now sword dancing too) The Imoogi child end up breaking many swords Ak gave to her out of jealousy so she ended up having to practice with branches. He refuses to take her to Ak for the practice everyday until she gets mad at him. She scolds him that she will abandon him many times (and she was even planning on doing it before) One night, after an argument, the kid transforms into an older version. When MC comes in the morning to talk to him because he cried yesterday when she got mad at him, she is surprised. He asks if she hates her and does it look ugly because he is bigger. She is completely dirty minded and gets embarrassed and tries to leave. Then she yells she likes it so hurry up and wear some clothes. Awkward moment when she realizes that he was talking about his height. She then noticed that his height and body structure was exactly the same as Ak (he copied lol) I think around this time, the child got a name. Google is translating it to "Black child/children" so I am assuming that it's Black in Korean. Anyway the kid and Ak have another argument during sword dance practice again and he tells Ak that the MC likes him. She says she didn't mean it that way and Ak gets even more jealous. At this point, I was extremely annoyed with their 'love rivalry' and the MC being a pervert in a 9 year old's body. Those 3 go visit the village and buy stuff. Skipping the arguments and fights, the MC buys Ak Ice Sword and the Imoogi child daggers. Then they eat spicy skewers and Ak likes it. Suddenly, news spreads that the demonic sect (or just dad) killed the investigation team so the Righteous sect declared Demonic Sect as their enemy. Because of this, merchants and traders would start avoiding demonic sect's area and it would be difficult to grow stuff in the barren lands. There is also an argument between Ak and MC that they should stop being friends and he says he is only being nice because her dad is the sect leader. She is hurt but she can't really tell him to give up on revenge. That thing aside, they go back to the sect. She talks to dad and he tells her not to worry because this is a pretty common thing. He has food stored for his people for 2-3 years so no one will starve. But because of the news spreading, they can't prove their innocence anymore because no one would believe them. Her birthday is near so elders ask what does she want as a gift. She says she wants to see an arm wrestling competition? Birthday comes and she eats food together with dad and the elders (they all usually don't need to eat) I have only read till there.

I don't know whether it's worth continuing or not because I am kinda getting frustrated with the MC and the Righteous sect.

Last edited: May 20, 2021
  2. MEEPMEEPRunner

MEEPMEEPRunner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @ehdich_248 for the translations! Love the spoilers! Wish I could read the raws but I don't have the skill haha really appreciate the work and effort, appreciate any spoiler you can give tbh!! ☺️

ehdich_248 likes this.
  3. kitkat97

kitkat97 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!

4. shio1412

shio1412 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    about this, I'm a bit sus on who killed ak wooryeon parent. in one flashback chapter on manhwa, when his mother hid him, while he is hiding, the is a shout of "where is the child?!". IMO, I'm suspecting there is other party who kill his parent, and mc father who late to rescue them, coming (and maybe killed the perpetrator) and then pulled the sword from ak wooryeon parent body after he deal with the perpetrator. unfortunately ak wooryeon come out and thinking that the one who kill his parent are mc father.

5. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The love triangle sounds boring but the main plot is really interesting. The "Demons" are the good guys and the "Righteous" are the bad guys. If you continue, I'd love to know how they resolve this.... I wonder how Jegal Hyun will testify to the contrary to the truth of the matter.

DOHere, Nefroza and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  7. Ulfran

Ulfran Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SO ML IS NOT AK, ITS IMOOGI?!!!?!!?:blobwoah:
    Cuz on the cover of the novel next to MC is a black version of Ak.

8. ehdich_248

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably not. The 10 year old version of the Imoogi is described as a pretty boy who looks like a girl (so cute that even Ak admitted it). And teen version only copied Ak's height and figure. I don't think he would completely copy Ak down to the mole. But Imoogi X MC sounds adorable. He kinda reminds me of a childish Eclise (Ikies?) from 'Death is the only ending for the Villainess'

Bella94, Viliel, toleneram and 2 others like this.
  9. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoiler someone!!!!

Wakandabanana likes this.
  10. Arteeyzooo

Arteeyzooo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they reveal what monk's intentions were?

11. ehdich_248

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading it again. So, I am giving spoilers of what I remember after Ch 50.
    The morning of the birthday started at the end of ch 50. MC wakes up in the morning, eats with her dad and elders and thinks about Ak (they haven't seen eachother since the last time they argued at the village market) Apparently, she asked the elders to hold an arm wrestling competition as her birthday gift because of muscles lol. Someone wins the competition and dad gives him the reward (no relevant character participated in the competition cause it would be unfair for the common people) But everyone is scared and nervous just from dad's presence. He tries to leave as soon as possible after giving the reward because he doesn't want to ruin her birthday. MC stops him and says she wants to show him something. *insert beautiful sword dance scene with a lot of flowers* According to her thoughts, she was pretty clumsy but the reaction from people was great so I think she was just nervous. She notices that her dad was looking at her with an expression of "sadness and longing" Ak was the one who taught her the dance and he learned it from his mother, I guess dad was missing Ak's mom? Was there some sort of thing between them before Ak's mom married? Anyway, he praises MC and picks her up.
    The MC notices something suspicious about a guy who had his whole body covered in black clothes (I think it was the winner of the competition but I am not sure) She tells the elders about it. They ask the suspicious man to take off his gloves and they notice that he doesn't have a little finger on his left hand (the monk who self-destructed in the previous incident didn't have it either) And just like him, the suspicious guy literally exploded after MC exposed him as a spy. The celebration was stopped and the villagers were shocked by the blood splattered everywhere. Dad almost went yandere till she told him that it was not her blood and she is fine. The elders still got in trouble tho.
    This happens a bit after the birthday. (same day or next day, I think) An arsonist sets a huge fire in the village. The Demonic sect is trying to rescue the villagers and stop the fire but it's too big. I think the MC went in and rescued a child saying that she would be fine in fire cause she has ice powers. (ofc after the usual argument with dad and elders to let her do dangerous stuff) Anyway, after the rescue, she asks the Imoogi child to turn into his serpent-dragon form. Then they go to the nearest lake/river and he basically swallows as much water as he can and spits it on the fire. Meanwhile, the arsonist is also caught and put in the demonic sect's prison/torture room. Since the arsonist doesn't reveal anything, the MC goes to him with the Imoogi. She tells him to transform and scare the arsonist (he bragged that he wouldn't say anything no matter what but pisses himself when he saw the Imoogi) After this, the Demonic Sect reveals the actions of the Righteous Sect publicly (so the Jegal Hyun as witness thing and arsonist's public confession thing happens in the background) The Righteous sect denied it and blamed it on the Demonic sect instead.
    Anyway, with tensions boiling over, people expected a war to start soon and decide to pick sides. Some of the other sects allied with the Righteous sect say they aren't involved in this. (I think it was the warrior/fighter group or something but I don't remember) Many martial artists
    come to the Demonic sect asking to join them. With so many people, it's hard for them to recruit people properly The Demonic sect has strict rules against killing innocent women and children. They need to be careful with who they let in their sect.
    The Poison King (elder) has a sixth disciple. He is a pretty friendly guy who brings good alcohol when he goes out of the sect and shares it with the elders. While he was registering/checking people who came to the sect to join, he noticed a Shaolin monk. Because the last incident was caused by a monk, he told him to leave. Then he notices that the monk doesn't have a little finger on his left hand (till now, the MC has been keeping the whole 'little finger' and 'Asura' thing a secret because she isn't sure yet) The monk cuts off a wrist and controls him. So the sixth disciple puts his newest poison in the alcohol and gives it to the elders. The elders tell him to drink with them but he says he can't because it's disrespectful. He usually doesn't care about manners so they become suspicious but decide to just let it go. All elders are poisoned, except Poison King because he is immune to it. There is no antidote cause it is a new poison and the sixth disciple who was put in prison is acting completely out of his mind. As soon as the news of poisoning reaches dad, someone else also comes to inform him that there is a suspicious group of people trying to attack the sect.
    There is no antidote for the poison and there is an attack on the sect. The MC remembers an antidote that can cure any poison that Ak used in the original story when his life was in danger after escaping. She tells dad that there is a type of flower on a mountain that can cure anything (sorry, I don't remember the name of the mountain but it is kind of far from the sect) Poison King says he has never heard about such a flower but she says she read it in a book from the library and can't find it right now. She argues that she would need to go there herself to find the flower because the directions in the book were vague. Dad has no choice but to let her go because he needs to fight the attackers and Poison King needs to slow down the effects of the poison. She decides to take the Imoogi child with her (traveling on him is the fastest way to go there) Ak follows them under dad's orders but the MC only finds out a bit later
    The Imoogi senses Ak and tells the MC. She complains a bit but just lets it go because things are still awkward between them. So both of them ride the Imoogi to the place where the antidote 'flower' was. Nothing much happens during the day, just the usual arguments between Ak and Imoogi. It is late so they camp in a cave that night. The MC and Imoogi child were sleeping while Ak was sitting next to the fire. Ak confessed that he lied last time. He isn't being nice to her just because she is the sect leader's daughter. He isn't forcing himself to tolerate her until he can leave. He likes being with her and every time they are together, he can't help himself but want more. He has already fallen for her but he needs to keep a distance for the sake of his revenge. They would be enemies eventually so he needs to get rid of his feelings but he can't. He hates how close she is to the Imoogi and feels jealous. The MC actually heard his confession. She woke up in the middle but she just pretended she was sleeping. She is embarrassed.
    It was really cute but it feels awkward to imagine romance between a 9-10 year old (even tho she is an adult) and a teenager.
    Morning comes and she doesn't mention the confession. Ak is treating her like usual and the Imoogi child still hates him and clings to the MC. Since the place she mentioned is nearby, the MC admits that she lied about the flower. The real antidote that cures all poisons is the skin of baby centipede. (not normal centipede, mythical monster whose babies are bigger than an Imoogi) Ak gets mad at her because hunting a centipede is extremely difficult and she would have definitely died if she fought it alone. All three of them make a plan to hunt it together. But in the middle of the fight, the Imoogi child leaves, so Ak had to kill it himself. The MC was almost hurt and got mad at the Imoogi when he returned. This part was kind of confusing. Tbh, I didn't even notice that he left them. The fighting scene was focusing on Ak fighting and switched to MC going near the centipede for some reason and it rushing towards her. I think he left because he was scared and/or he hates Ak. He cries and apologises to the MC and she can't stay mad at him. Although the Imoogi child is 3000 years old, he is mentally 10 so he probably can't even understand the consequences of his actions. The MC makes him realise that she is not some sort of invincible creature just because she is his master and that he would never see her again if she died. He still doesn't apologize to Ak tho. Anyway, they take the skin and go back to the sect. They meet dad and he tries to pick up the MC. She says she hasn't washed up yet so don't come near her (cause dad would definitely be able to smell the centipede's blood if he got near) It kind of reminded me of the scene where dad told her to not come near him because he had blood on him and she hugs him anyway (after killing mom's sect, I think?) Ak snitches on the MC (he can't lie but still...) Dad gets genuinely angry that she lied about going to pick flowers and fought a monster alone instead. The MC apologizes but defends herself saying it was an emergency and he wouldn't have let her go if she said the truth. Dad asks her what would have happened if she died there? The MC feels guilty but says something along the lines of "I am not an idiot. I went there by myself because I knew I would be fine" The argument ends and he hugs her. The Poison King uses the skin to make an antidote and the elders are cured. (ofc he was shaking when she told him it was baby centipede skin and she would explain the situation later)
    There's more. This was only till ch 73 or 75, I think. I have ch 78-81 unlocked. I will post the rest after reading that (and edit in stuff if I missed something)

Last edited: May 20, 2021
  12. Farahlolita

Farahlolita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaah thank you so much that was really helpful

13. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The elders didn't die right ????

14. ehdich_248

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I forgot some relevant things between Ak and the Imoogi child. So I am going to type it before the current timeline spoilers.
    The first time they met was when the Imoogi and MC broke through the maze. But there was no interaction between those two.
    The second time was when they both snuck in secretly to meet Ak, who was being punished (by isolation, I think) for entering the maze without permission. He doesn't like how close the MC and Ak are. During the sword dance practices (so they visited Ak every morning for atleast a week or two) , the Imoogi kept on breaking swords that Ak gave to the MC which led to the whole incident of him growing up overnight after getting scolded by the MC.
    Between those two incidents, there were multiple arguments about MC feeding Ak dried persimmon by hand (which led to her feeding him by hand too) and about who is closer to the MC (skinship). There was this one time (MC wasn't nearby) when Ak mentioned that a female Imoogi has multiple males as mates. But it's not the same for humans so the Imoogi needs to back off and stop clinging to the MC. However, there was also a scene later where Ak braided the Imoogi child's hair (that was when Ak admitted that he was adorable even though he was annoying and childish)
    In the village market scene, they argued about MC giving them different gifts and other minor stuff.
    In the arsonist incident, the MC kissed the Imoogi child's forehead as a reward. So during the mountain camping, he mentions it and Ak argues back that she kissed him first (on lips) He was talking about the kiss when she was a baby lol.
    After the centipede fight, although the Imoogi doesn't apologize to Ak, he feels guilty about it. Though they are in a love triangle with the MC, I feel like they have more of a sibling relationship. Neither of them genuinely hate eachother. When the MC is involved, they are just annoyed with eachother and the arguments are childish most of the time (though it's a pain to read) Ch 81 was mainly about them talking so I felt like I needed to summarize it as a memo before I continue.
    Alright, back to the novel.
    It takes a few days for the elders to completely recover. After that, they decide to officially start the war with the Righteous sect. There were many incidents to justify the war like the attack on Demonic sect training grounds (monk incident), assasination attempt of Jegal Hyun, spy at birthday, arsonist incident, manipulation of the sixth disciple, poisoning elders and the minor attacks on the demonic sect. Before dad leaves, he tells her to write 1000 sentences of self-reflection as a punishment for lying last time. She asks Ak for help but he refuses and the Imoogi child doesn't even know what that is lol. So she has to write it herself.
    Jegal Hyun has finally deciphered the book MC accidentally found in the library about 'Asura' ! Asura is a powerful diety that wants to destroy the world. His powers are "psychedelic" and mind control. Like all religions have a reward like saving from eternal hell, freedom of soul etc, the reward of this religion is salvation by death of its believers. The believers of Asura are the Blood sect/ Bloodcult. They specialise in manipulation and hypnotism. But every time they borrow strength from Asura, they need to give something back in return. For example, hair would be worth just someone falling in a puddle. Bigger sacrifices lead to bigger effects. That's why the monk sacrificed a wrist to control the sixth disciple. It seems that they also chant stuff before they use their powers and praise Asura before killing themselves. All members of the Blood sect chop off their left little finger to enter the sect and be a member/believer. Controlling people also takes a heavy toll on the caster. But they are fine with anything for their God. The MC needs to tell dad that the Blood sect is behind most of the mess so she goes to the battlefield with the Imoogi
    She goes to the battlefield riding the Imoogi's serpent form and sees that the war has already begun. There's a lot of bloodshed and neither side looks like they are going to stop. Dad is at the base instead cause he doesn't need to step in unless someone extremely strong comes. In order to stop the war and secretly meet dad, she tells the Imoogi to behave like an arrogant divine creature and scare them. Then she causes snowfall and the Imoogi yells that they would be poisoned from the ice if they don't leave right now. It scares the Righteous sect's troops and they temporarily retreat. She takes that opportunity to tell dad and elders about the Blood sect. The elders have never heard about the sect but dad knows about it. He asks if she read the book in the library and how did she decipher it. That book was written by an escaped member of Blood sect and he told dad that no one should ever read it. Anyway, she asks them to stop the war but dad says the Righteous sect would still attack if they leave. The MC says they can use the Righteous Sect as a shield to attack the Blood Sect. But someone would need to negotiate for that and she volunteers. She and the Imoogi child sneak into the Righteous sect's base on the battlefield and walks in on their meeting where they were planning to attack the Demonic sect's village because everyone is on the battlefield. Edited: Though I am saying Righteous sect's base, there are multiple sects in an alliance against the Demonic sect for the war. The Righteous sect are the ones leading it but there are representatives of multiple sects/families in the meeting. The main representative of the Righteous sect (Nam Gun Min-Hyuk?) was against it because it was basically destroying an empty home and that was just morally wrong. This time, the Righteous Sect was more suspicious in the eyes of the world so their only choice is to defeat the enemy as soon and possible. She tells them the truth (honestly, it was a pretty adorably badass scene) She casually walked in with the Imoogi in human form next to her, cutely threatened them to not attack her because they are surrounded by members of the Demonic sect outside, complimented the looks of Min-Hyuk and told him that she liked him the most (in the og story) so she doesn't want to hurt him. As the evidence, she tells them to cut off the arm of the monk (Shaolin sect? But all monks secretly are from the Blood cult) in the meeting. She tells them they can even take her hostage if she was lying. They refuse (even though they believe her a bit because they can't just do that to a representative without consequences) but she tells them that's the only way because the missing little finger can be covered up with magic. The monk takes that opportunity to praise Asura and self-destruct. Even though she has the Imoogi, Ak (he was hiding just in case) and people from Demonic sect surrounding the place, she ends up using her powers to prevent everyone from getting hurt. When the monk self-destructed , his body glows white and explodes destroying everything in the surrounding area. That was what happened in the monk incident and birthday spy incident. She ends up fainting for 4 days. The war was halted during this and the discussions are ongoing.
    I have a theory but I am going to put it under spoiler just in case.
    What if the escaped believer of Blood sect was Ak's dad? That perfectly matches up with some people's theory about Ak's dad killing Ak's mom and MC's dad killing him to protect Ak. (especially with Demonic sect's rule to not harm women and child)
    Just wanted to add on that the MTL translates Demonic Sect as Magyo, Righteous sect as Moorim/Moorimberg (they change it up randomly) and the new sect/cult as Hyeolgyo.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
    Bella94, cutesherry, Hathley and 57 others like this.
  15. kitkat97

kitkat97 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are the best person ever thank you for these spoilers ♥️

16. DENKI

DENKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the Male lead

17. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ak

18. BrokenLove

BrokenLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need more spoiler plsanyone kind enough to spill more spoilers?❤️

19. Elpotomax

Elpotomax Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone with a good heart tells me who the protagonist is going to stay with, please do not ignore

someone with a good heart tells me who the protagonist is going to stay with, please do not ignore

alguien de buen corazón me dice con quien se va a quedar el protagonista, por favor no ignores

Viliel likes this.
  20. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the previous spoilers it's the oraboni