Spoiler I Became The Childhood Friend of the Obsessive Second Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RaiLi, Dec 26, 2020.

1. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Associated Names: 집착 서브 남주의 소꿉친구가 되었습니다
    NU link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-became-the-childhood-friend-of-the-obsessive-second-male-lead/
    Raw Link: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=56112457
    Summary:
    The ducal house to which the second male lead belonged to was a military family.

She thought she should repay them for giving her free food and a place to sleep.

She told the second male lead about this and that. All so that he could win the heart of the female lead later.

At this rate, he would become a good man and win her love in the future. (Proud)

“And most importantly.”

Rieta looked around and whispered in Noel’s ear.

“Only be polite and friendly to your most special person.”

Only tell her that she is pretty and that you love her.

Rieta thought he must have understood, right? When she asked, Noel grinned with confidence.

Oh, I’ve taught you everything.

From the age of nine until now before the coming-of-age ceremony…It was very hard to teach her childhood friend who had a terrible bad temper.

But now, Noel wouldn’t be called the unlucky second lead anymore. Maybe he would really push the male lead away and take the female lead to his side.

Rieta grinned as she thought of a different future from the original.

Then Noel swept up her hair down and said,

“You’re pretty, Rieta Liz.”
    “?”
    “…You asked me to say you were pretty right?”

She, when did she?! You’re not supposed to say that to your friend!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

jkumi7 and SquadCammander354 like this.
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    so cute! I love this so much :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    spoilers pls? :blobReach:

4. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the novel, i read the 2 chapters and fell in love with it immediately, cant wait to see spoiler or updateeeeeed

Bella94 and leyeh2 girl like this.
  5. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh~

This is interesting.

I'm seeing the Yandere servant from a certain isekai otome novel/manga.

Hahaha

nielyti likes this.
  6. Volublekoala965

Volublekoala965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers??? Does anyone know how they become friends and why Noel called her Princess in chapter 1? Is she a royalty? But the summary clearly says ‘should repay them for giving free food and place to sleep’. Pleaseee! I need answers.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  7. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is Princess of a small kingdom. Was sent by her "incompetent & indulgent " ruler father to borrow money from ml empire without any money . Only citizens of her empire helped her with which she could reach ml empire . Ml empire's king pitied her (she is 9 y/o) and gave her kingdom money .

8. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here waiting for a webtoon adaptation... I get headaches when i face walls of texts recently :blobdead:

MianneChan, Fostofina, Miyari and 3 others like this.
  9. AnotherBoredPerson

AnotherBoredPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just found the novel today and I'll camp here
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    The story is so cuteee. FL is cute too! Really looking forward to the new chapter and spoiler :blobmelt:

10. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know much ,I just told it from translated chapters of nu (currently 3)

11. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil us please, just read 7 chapter today and curious about mc and ml relationship! :sushi_dead::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

12. Jesicagozali

Jesicagozali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just got here because at first I thought the FL is Athy. Beautiful art got me hooked

13. Privvnn

Privvnn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So apparently now she’s learning the imperial language and she’s so cute. Even though she can’t pronounce the words very well she can understand a few words which makes ML think she understands the language. He also gets jealous when she tried to thank the butler by saying “your sweet” but mispronounced it and it’s so funny and cute.

(Not %100 sure)

14. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't there any second novel's cover for their adult version?

Chorkie, AsuraSKY, Marie_0720 and 5 others like this.
  15. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so freaking wholesome and cute, I could not tell from the name. :blobparty:
    Rieta is precious and so is Noah actually. :aww:Tbh this is like one of those kdramas where romance will probably develop in like episode 200 BUT every step is worth it.:blobpopcorn_cool: Each chapter is now filled with such wholesomeness :blobmelt:

16. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoho, its still few chaps but xD dang it these kiddo was so adorable. Piss that baka king (⌐■-■) i hope he got killed soon

17. nsrin

nsrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML tsundere

18. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump because the recent updates are such a good mix of angst and Papa Duke wholesome. I second the request for a second novel cover! We need to see our adult leads! Esp ML who most likely looks like his Papa in adult form

Bella94, Marie_0720, Nekota28 and 3 others like this.
  19. S.I.Dolboda

S.I.Dolboda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a long time but this is what I remember-
    ML found the MC bothersome at first then started taking care of her since it's his duty as a noble gentleman.

His best friend, lets call him Aaron(forgot his name), is interested in meeting the MC since she is a foreign princess and his friends guest. However the ML blocks him in every way he can out of jealousy and because Aaron is a popular socialite. (the ML's efforts are adorable and childish :blobsmilehappyeyes:- and he fails at the end so :blobcheeky:)

The Duke has a bad relationship with his father-in-law because he didn't have any power to save her(the duke's wife's) life and give her a dignified send off. The Duke finally finishes his wife's portrait with the MC's encouragement. During the portraits reveal the MC gets sick(like a cold) and meets the father-in-law sneaking in to see his daughter's portrait. It's a touching scene where the MC catches on who he is and the grandpa finds similarities between his daughter and the MC(I cried a little :blobpats:)
    -Also really cute story because the ML tries everything to see the MC, who isn't allowed to get out of bed until she's well(he ends up getting the cold as well :blobsweat:)-

The MC's home maid's child comes to see her(forgot the name- lets say its Johna). Because Johna sounds feminine the ML is shocked when the friend turns out to be a boy. Johna came to become a knight to serve the MC's return to her country and ascension to the crown. ML gets jealous of their relationship, as he was her only/best friend.

Eventually the ML begins to see the MC as a permanent family member and wants everyone to see her as such, not a royal guest. But on the day he tries to give the MC a handkerchief with his family crest(to show everyone that she is a part of their family) he over hears Johna talking with MC about returning to their country after he obtains his knighthood. Our ML runs away, tripping on the ground, and locks himself in his room as the MC attempts to catch up to him. :blobsad:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  20. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wwww so precious lol and such a tsun!

Vaviana, Bella94, Marie_0720 and 8 others like this.