Spoiler I Became The Childhood Friend of the Obsessive Second Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RaiLi, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    "Everett Hewitt."
    He was a man who listened very well to Princess Gabriella.
    Ya know, he was this kind of a person who say: "i will become a man that princess like! "
    Princess also said that its suprising how Rieta seems like if she knew who she (gabriella) was going to marry. (Rieta knew it from the book obviously)
    Rieta: "It's embarrassing, but I, I still don't know everything about the Imperial Nobility yet."
    Gabriella: "Okay. Then I'll tell you that you are pretty. I like people who are pretty like a princess. It makes me want to have someone like that as my companion." (YES SHE MEANT IT)
    Rieta thoughts: her heart fluttered blah blah she doesnt know why she feel like this even if she knew that its just blank words blah blah;
    "...I hate it when someone with a fiance says that to other people." (Rieta)
    "Okay. The princess is strict." (Gab)

There was a powder on Gabriella (?) lips and Rieta wanted to clean them. She thought that her lips are soft (? !? TF NOEL, GABI WILL TAKE YOUR PRINCESS, Soooo, ship: Riella? )
    'It's smells good'
    'Was it because I was thinking about kissing a while ago? (abt Noel kiss probably?)
    What am I thinking now? When she came to her senses, Rieta's flabby fingers were fussing around the princess's lips. "Sorry, I'm sorry!" Rieta quickly apologized and removed my hand. For some reason, her face turned red.
    After realizing the eyes of the princess staring at me, her heart started beat faster.
    (Hahaga wth)
    “Perhaps, princess.”
    Did you get a sense of something?
    The princess opened her mouth with her tone full of doubts.
    "Oh no. no. "
    Rieta denied anything about it. I didn't even think about it in the slightest bit.
    Just, just a little bit.
    Well, Gabi said that she know that when Rieta was touching her lips she didnt thought abt her. (...)
    "princess."
    "Yes Yes?!"
    “Have you ever kissed?”
    Rieta jumped up from her seat at the question that came to her cautiously.
    She stood up so strong that her chair flopped back.
    "Ah, ah, no?!"
    "Why is the reaction so unusual?"
    "Absolutely not!""
    "There is a saying that active denial is unavoidable."
    "No! Above all else, I didn't kiss you, no… hyeop."
    Rieta quickly asked all of her mouth, which moved freely.
    To prove her innocence, she would even tell the truth she wanted to hide.
    However, since she didn't say all the names of 'Noel', there is a possibility that she won't be able to understand. (Idk its probably mistranslation, i dont think that they kissed)
    "Oh, Noel, did you kiss someone?" (?)
    ... There was no such possibility.
    As mentioned above in the first place, Rieta's imperial human relations are narrow and narrow.
    It would not have been difficult to infer Noel from the short first sentence.
    “It’s also with someone unknown. Isn’t it?” Rieta nodded his head with a frown. (Wha-..)
    It's not like it's going to be hidden just because I'm in denial.
    "That's kind of surprising. Is that Noel?"
    "I mean."
    "It is understandable that the princess is dazed."
    “Oh, I don’t really care.”
    "For something like that, it seems like he’s really angry. "
    "Yeah! "
    Noel will soon find someone he will love for the rest of his life. (Tsk, its u. Stupid)

But when I came back to the mansion later, I thought about why. (Why Gabi was so nice)
    Have you ever misunderstood?
    'In such a way that Rieta has a crush on Noel. '
    Rieta, who was in her carriage, her expression deteriorated.
    uh.… It's difficult if that's the case, but I'll definitely tell you the next time we meet.
    She will say that she doesn't think of Noel as her romantic partner. (Aghhhhg)

And the end she was talking with Alicia.

Sorry for long break. There was more things to do than i expected so I am far behind, but I hope I can make up for it :blobpats:

'As always, sorry for any Language mistakes :blobpopcorn_cool: '
    (Maybe i will share more ch today)

2. Ivy_

Ivy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the latest chapter?

3. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    116 and scheduled to 209, but its still ongoing. Also, you can buy scheduled chapters.

It seems that for Rieta safety there is less letters (cuz of possible spies)
    Rieta was talking with Alicia abt his parents

Alyssa smiled brightly, staring at Rieta, who was not sure what to do.
    "It's also not that I don't know that I'm loved." "I envy Alicia because she seems to have a very hard heart." (He cant often comunnicate with his parents)
    "No, it breaks pretty easily."
    “Broken? How?” (uuuuuuu :blobnosebleed: )
    Rieta asked curiously, but he didnt respond

Anyway now is Knights Appointment Ceremony so Rieta went to see it.
    On the list is also Everett Hewitt.

'Rieta recalled today's task one by one. However, it emphasizes the gentlemanly aspect of Noel to the princess again. The two, Rieta, convey the fact that they are no different than Noel and her real siblings. Third, we admire Everett Hewitt's real life. Alright, if you just do these three things, your day would be very successful.'

Rieta arrived at the banquet hall. The princess had not arrived yet.
    Rieta wanted first complete the task of verifying the real thing of 'Everett Hewitt'. (?)
    As if out of spite, she couldn't find him XDD

"... What?"
    I saw a familiar person.
    His profile was slightly hidden and he looked more stylish than usual, but Rita recognized him for sure.
    ".. Noel? "
    And also.
    With a tall woman I met for the first time. (WHAT?! U MF DONT U DARE TO CHEAT ON RIETA. OR EITHER U BITCH DONT TRY TO STEAL HIM :blobspearpeek: )

Alicia wanted to go to Noel bit Rieta stopped him.
    Alicia pulled Rieta's waist slightly and put her into his shadow. (Ok. I decided. We dont need Noel. Lets just stick to Alicia :bloblove: )
    "I'm sorry. Young master gaze is coming this way."
    "Did you ever find out that I was there?"
    "I'll make sure you will not be noticed."
    Rieta smiled a little at the confident answer.

Rieta ordered Alicia to spy on Noel loll
    Woman appearance: long blond hair, green big eyes, beautiful elongated body, dark makeup
    'Ah.'
    Rieta has now found the intersection between the two women. (Between og fl and this woman)
    'Elongated body!'
    That's what Rieta couldn't get no matter how much milk she drank!
    Noel's ideal type didn't change.
    His inclination remained the same, and he only succeeded in creating a good mood with other women before the female protagonist appeared.
    He must have poured out all the good deeds that Rieta had taught him.
    As proof of that, Noel was offering food to the woman he was with. (YOU.. - YOU TRASH)
    He also choose a bunch of things that look delicious.
    'It's really bad.'
    Rieta felt something like that.
    There was only one time in the past where Rieta and Noel went to a party alone.
    At the time, Noel handed Rieta's plate with only bittersweet grassroots herbs. (Noel... I will destroy u...)
    Of course, Rieta wasn't the kind of person who frowned at the food at the banquet.
    So, I gladly ate the adult-style food that Noel brought.
    Noel giggled wickedly as he looked at Rieta, who pretended to be delicious and chewed and swallowed it.
    'Do it for me!
    For the girl she like, he collected all kinds of delicious things and brought them to her. Noel's excessive behavior continued.
    The lady didn't even take the plate, but picked up a small finger food placed on it.
    So Noel was standing beside her with a plate while she finished eating!
    '.. ..! '

4. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the chap:cookie:
    Noel u better come up with a good excuse for this behavior :blobangery::blobangery:or else you’ll never see my Rieta again. Omg Alicia:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: another ML candidate :blobangel:by The way how old are they now?

olivia203295 and Viliel like this.
  5. Ivy_

Ivy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh.

olivia203295 likes this.
  6. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Rieta is 15 years old, idk about Noel, i dont remember if he was the same age as Rieta :blobsalt:

Ok, I did a little search. Noel is 15 as well:blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  7. Michi-Lee

Michi-Lee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more spoileeers

8. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read mtl chapters so some details may be inaccurate but I get the juice
    This was on chapter 20+ or something.. I forgot kekeke
    The raws and the chapters posted in nu are a bit different so that’s why I said it was on chapter 20+ or maybe 30 since I think the raws are longer so the translator separated it into other chapters.

• So birthday of princess and it’s also birthday of fl. The fl’s father then sent a letter. The butler who received the letter was nervous and was hesitant to give fl the letter since it looked like the fl has became cheerful and he doesn’t want to ruin her mood. The butler said that it seems he became a criminal since taking a letter which is not yours is breaking the imperial law. So instead he gave it to the duke. The duke was also hesitant but he gave it to her. The duke was nervous and was watching fl open the letter. When fl opened the letter money fell out and a letter which contained a single sentence “buy the princess a gift” the princess was of course not implying about the fl but the princess who is spoiled by the emperor (yknow the princess of the country she currently living in. Sorry I forgot the kingdom’s name lol). She has to give the princess a gift as she is the envoy of the kingdom of Liz.

• The duke was really angry at the king of Liz but fl is happy and hugged the letter. But now she was wondering what gift she should buy. They now decided to attend the banquet when in the first place, they wouldn’t have cuz they were gonna celebrate the fl’s bday at the duke’s mansion. Even Noel declined the invitation to the banquet since he’ll play with fl. The fl then remembered the princess from the novel and wasn’t sure if the current princess will be like that too but decided to give it a shot. She also needed to learn etiquette about parties and stuff.

• The day of banquet, the fl is nervous and presented her gift which is a leather boots. It was very shabby compared to all the jewelries and silk that was given to the princess. The princess gave a polite thank you and didn’t have any other reaction so the fl was sad. And then here comes the trashy aristocracy. They whispered how poor the fl was and how pitiful she is. Fl turned red from embarrassment and went away after stammering her pronunciation of the imperial language.

• After all of that was happening, Noel and Hugh(the og ml) was talking and Hugh said he wanted to meet and talk to the fl but Noel was like no. And Hugh was like why. Then Noel gave excuses and lies. He said that u need to greet the FL with flowers, that’s how it was in the kingdom of Liz. He even lied about the fl’s fav flower since he didn’t know what it was. Hugh gave Noel the present he brought for the fl and said he should give it to him since he can’t. Then Noel was trying to take Hugh so he and Fl won’t meet.

• After FL calmed down her embarrassment, she decided to go the greenhouse that the princess opened up. There she met some aristocrat kids who said mean things about her. But fl didn’t say anything cuz she didn’t want to make enemies especially in this kingdom so she endured it. The last blow for her was, when Somebody said they bet that the fl is greatful for her father for sending her here and getting to live with the duke. The fl wanted to scream and say it was wrong cuz even tho people here are kind to her, she didn’t want to leave her brothers and her servants there. Good thing, Hugh came and said Noel was looking for her(?) which was a lie. Fl thanked Hugh and noticed that he’s the og ml and wondered why he isn’t introducing himself. Then Hugh said wait for 30 seconds, as he needed to get something real quick. And then he hurried going to the greenhouse to pick some flowers and introduced himself. He wrapped his handkerchief at the flower and then gave it to fl. Fl thanked him and said her greetings. Noel caught them and dragged fl away.

• Later, Noel gave Hugh’s present to fl and fl thanked Noel thinking that was Noel’s present. Noel couldn’t say it wasn’t his because he, himself, didn’t prepare anything and was only thinking of playing with fl so he was ashamed. He was trying to say it wasn’t his but the fl looked happy that he couldn’t. He then ran to his room and buried himself in the pillow out of embarrassment.

9. Tsukii_Satoru

Tsukii_Satoru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hy i'm new here, can you explain to me who is bibi? :aww:

10. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    He is professor in Noel school and also provides informations about Rieta homeland.

Eccedentesiastdisha likes this.
  11. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm maybe tomorrow after school and in weekend i will post some summaries :blobicecreamlove:

Eccedentesiastdisha likes this.
  12. Tsukii_Satoru

Tsukii_Satoru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you:aww:
    i wonder when noel realize that he fall in love with rieta, and how crazy he after rieta :blob_grin::blob_grin:

Natamcia likes this.
  13. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Speed painting of the novel's cover:

Tsukii_Satoru and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  14. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
  15. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg the cover is so beautiful :blobnosebleed:

16. zandamayo

zandamayo Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Michi-Lee

Michi-Lee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any signs of romance between rieta and Noel?