Spoiler I Became the Male Lead’s Adopted Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vy0110, Jun 24, 2020.

1. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So there are 2 teacher on manhwa ch 19
    We know the ettiquette teacher is a bissh
    Is the grandpa teacher nice?

acibharumi likes this.
  2. acibharumi

acibharumi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he’s nice

3. Astrid Lauren

Astrid Lauren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol so that you'll die of Curiosity!

Sure! And guys if you'll like korean Novels a lot you'll can read many other Korean Novels on Wattpad as Well. I have a reading list on wattpad that's full of korean novels except none of them are r-15 or r-18( though you can find them on wattpad) since I love Fluff more than anything....hehe

Haha! Lol agreed!

Sure! And guys if you'll like korean Novels a lot you'll can read many other Korean Novels on Wattpad as Well. I have z
    Oh my crown prince!!!

Yesss that's true...

Anne1102 likes this.
  4. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much loll

5. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is refreshing see finally a dad get a love interest... I'm tired of reading those hot lonely dads who end up in a solitary life while their daughters find happiness with the ML....

6. Lalyaluv

Lalyaluv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will only make plot summaries of chapter 81-84, I'm sorry if my English is not clear enough, because it's not the main language I use..
    Chap 81
    • in this chapter leonia writes a letter to lady Hiena (the father's stalker) and she gets a reply letter where they plan to meet in a private place
    • This is a little funny considering that leonia was very brutal when she received a letter from her father's stalker, leonia knew that her father would not allow her to meet lady hiena so she immediately left her father's office and forced one of the knights to take her to the promised place. The father, who knew who the writer of the letter was furious when his daughter ran out of his office and walked away.
    • However lady Hiena has committed a crime by stalking leonia and her father while they were shopping in the capital, not only that she also writes 7 - 10 ( I forget the number but it's a lot) love letters to Duke Vereoti every day ( creepy love letter lol)
    Chap 82
    • What is surprising is that Lady Hiena is not as dangerous as leonia initially thought, she is just a girl who is a few years older than leonia and is very shy and timid.
    • She admits her fault for having been stalking Leonia and her father, her reasoned that she behaved like that because she was a slow child and couldn't do anything right,she has a younger brother who is very smart so her parents discriminate against her.
    • leonia herself did not forgive just because she felt sorry for lady Hiena, so she submitted an agreement, the lady hiena family is famous for its production of good quality leather and leonia has an acquaintance of a watchmaker, so she thought of making a wristwatch for her father and of course for her business lol
    • in the midst of their agreement leonia asked what she liked about her father, the lady replied that she really admired duke Vereoti, because the duke was so cool, so many nobles were badmouthing him but he was not affected at all. Leonia thinks that her father is just a rude person and doesn't care about those around him but according to lady Hiena that's what made her fall in love ( she so twisted lol)
    Chap 83
    • In the end, Lady Hiena agreed to Leonia's proposal about the wristwatch, of course with a little pressure, Leonia also gave her a blueprint.
    • When they were about to go home Lady Hiena asked if she could send a letter to Leonia, Leonia herself was a little confused but replied "it's okay if it's a normal letter" lol
    • On the way to cafe leonia rides a horse with her knight while on her way home her knight rents a carriage. When almost reaching Vereoti's residence the coachman was frightened because the beast fang aura emitted around the duke's residence was very strong
    • it was because the duke himself was waiting for his daughter in front of the gate, and he gave off his beast aura as if he was waiting for the arrival of a man who would propose to his daughter.
    • when they got off the carriage Leonia realized that her father was very angry trying to act cute and clinging to his father's feet to be forgiven but the father was so worried that he behaved a little bit harsh towards leonia.
    • This part is a bit sad but what's funny is the knights who bet each other whether leoni will be forgiven or not by the duke
    • I will translate this part a bit because this is where we can clearly see duke Vereoti's affection for his daughter
    The duke : "Obviously I said it was dangerous, didn't I?"
    Leonia : "Daddy"
    The duke :"But why you're still leaving without my permission? Even ride a horse when you're not used to it."
    The duke : "When you said you were going to see Lady Hiena, Do you know how I feel?”
    Many emotions were intertwined in the dark eyes staring at her child. Surprise, bewilderment, worry, reassurance. All of the mixed emotions came from his affection for Leonia. Pellio was just nervous about the fact that her precious daughter had gone to see a dangerous person. It didn't matter how strong Leonia was. His anger was a very natural feeling that he felt as a parent of a child.
    The duke : "But you...!"
    Leonia : (hiccup) "Are you worried ?"
    The question itself was amazing. Pellio, who was about to say something, finally bit his mouth. If he had done more here, he could not stand it and would scream. It was something that should never have been done. Pellio did not forget the absurdity that Leonie suffered in the orphanage. So he swore that he would never loudly intimidate the child or use any corporal punishment. But now, the emotional ups and downs are so great that he think the bottom line might come out loud. Pellio turned around.
    The duke : "Stay in the room until dinner."
    By that time, he seemed to have calmed himself down a bit. He didn't seem to be able to speak properly in his current state.
    Leonia : "Oh, Dad!"
    Leonia ran behind him, and suddenly stopped in front of him, then suddenly grabbed Pellio's leg. The baby beast cried out loudly.
    Leonia :"Tell me you love me!"
    The duke :"What?"
    Pellio frowned.
    The duke : ”Are you kidding me now? "
    Leonia :"I'm not joking!"
    Leonia grasped the strength of his whole body hanging from his legs. He was determined not to fall. Pellio slightly twisted the tip of his lips under the intense pressure. It hurt a little.
    The duke: "Don't say it twice. Get down."
    Leonia : "Daddy, say you love me. "
    The duke : " Leonia. you're pissing me off right now"
    Leonia : "Then tell me!"
    The duke:"Your voice was so loud, it was loud."
    Leonia: "Tell me that you love me so that I can be scolded with peace of mind!"

Chap 84
    • So in the end leonia became the winner. Because the child was so precious. So, this time, The duke made up his mind and gave his heart.
    • Here is described Leonia who is very anxious, if it is the case that her father is disappointed in her and no longer likes her. The Duke who understood that then hugged his daughter and teased her "Even at this time you are still a pervert" this is because leonia hugged her father's legs with all her heart, she is muscle maniac after all. (I have to laugh at their randomness)
    • Even though they finally made up, the duke still gave lectures and punishments. roughly like this: Never again meet a dangerous person, if you go, you must bring an accompanying driver. Would never ride a horse without father's permission. And the duke said "If that happens again, I will forbid your perverted habit (muscle maniac) at all costs. And I'm going to decorate your room in floral pink. Then I'm going to paint the 'Angel and Hunter' children's book on the wall as a mural," :blobjoy: (savage daddy)
    • Not only that Leonia still had to serve her punishment, the duke had prepared a mini seat in the corner of the living room and leonia had to sit there contemplating her actions, the duke even made a string with a paper that read "I don't listen to my father." (This is so funny really)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    Legnakra, Am_elf, Lisaa and 77 others like this.
  7. Lalyaluv

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it in kkp and translated it with the U-Dictionary application.. If it's translated raw it's a bit confusing but I understand a little about Korean... I can't translate the whole story, because there are so many idioms that are difficult to understand.. if I get cash at kkp again I will try to make summaries for the next chapters..

8. Hira Hamid

Hira Hamid Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's kkp? Can you dm the link or whatever it is? I am new so i don't know what kkp is?

9. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Leonia's father????

10. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Did she recognize that the duke adopting her is the male lead of a novel at first sight? Edit: she did, just got to that chapter xD
    And the pink haired girl must be the original female lead. She's very cute, can't wait for her to show up:bloblove:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
  11. suadaune

suadaune New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still wonder, who are ML and MC?

12. Lalyaluv

Reading List:
    Link
    kkp is known as kako page this is the official platform for manhwa and webnovel in korea, you need an account to read the novel.. so you can sign up and create an account then you will get 500 cash to read the novel... You can find the link on the first page of this forum..

13. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im pretty sure that the reason she approached the duke was because she knew he was the og male lead. she saw the crest on his carriage and recognised it, causing her to realise that he might be there and took a chance by running towards it and looking for him so she could be saved from the orphanage.

Scarlet Feather, Yuukiyuki and DOHere like this.
  14. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah is he really a wandering knight?? even paul was suspicious of him

15. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes but WHO was he? Does he ever get revealed in more detail in the novel? or does continue to be a faceless figure in the novel?

16. Fxtabaa

Fxtabaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!! I just wanna correct you that the author never said anything about muslims being terrorists. I’m not trying to defend the author but am correcting you since this can get bigger if you spread misinformation. The author is indeed islamophobic but has never said anything about muslims as terrorists and i know this myself since I am one of those from twitter who has spoken about this. Let’s not spread misinformation next time thank you!

17. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm I did say there are readers who are spreading it in a comment section at Bato that the author of this novel tweeted that muslims are terrorists.

But I'm not spreading it or what but just in case someone post here about it. I was saying that it's up to them if they wanna continue reading it or not since she is islamophobic. There are some readers even in twitter saying that by reading her novels mean that we support her beliefs. I'm just trying to make a point that it's up to everyone if they stopped reading it or not. Reading her novels doesn't mean we support her beliefs.

Im glad she didn't tweeted it thanks for the info ^^ . :sushi_thankyou:

Needmore, NekoShouma, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  18. Jane_9

Jane_9 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG this is so cute, thank you for sharing

MiniDuty likes this.