Discussion "I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World"

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Walter vi Britannia, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I just want to take a moment to say...what the fuck!?

Have any of you read this yet? Are all the characters on the cover (except for the MC herself and the guy holding her) all her children that she's going to give birth to? Cause the child she is holding here definitely does not look like her first child from the manga...more or less. (So then I wonder who is the first? The beauty on the left?.........nice.)

Odd manga, I usually don't read stuff like this(wishful isekai ecchi stuff)...but the absolute absurdity of this and the amount of curiosity that it drew out from me over what's going to happen next...I just can't not stick to it. (Also it's quite funny.)

My only dissatisfaction is that they don't do any snu snu stuff to make babies. I mean, she was prepared for it and all. I'm ok with the instant pregnancy and giving birth thing, I wouldn't be able to wait for the fluff to start either, and I'm also ok with her giving birth through an egg thing too, since she is bearing the child of a completely different species...but why no cuddling!? Its not like she NEEDS to keep her status as a virgin or something...?

PS: I hope there'll be twins. I'll be slightly disappointed if out of the 10 children none of them are twins.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  2. Abox

Abox ☆Havek's Lil' Kitten☆ {Rea's Slave} |Bielt's Wife|

Reading List:
    Link
    Link please?

3. CyberCypher

CyberCypher Air Breather

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Abox

Reading List:
    Link
  5. CyberCypher

CyberCypher Air Breather

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't I get a thank you for bringing this to light?

Animelover3, felidormit and Abox like this.
  7. Abox

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you too!

It’s sooo cuuuute!!!! Aaaaaaaaaa

Walter vi Britannia likes this.
  8. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's one of those wtf did the author come up with kinda novel/manga. Not even a few days in captivity and she's mother to a grown child.

9. roata11

roata11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah remember reading, and got weirded out when she lay an egg

izznis, WAJOW and Walter vi Britannia like this.
  10. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    And that kids is how babies are born.... :blobsmirk:

YanJun, Mi shiru and Danigurl like this.
  11. ebonykun

ebonykun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my god, this is some hilarity! hahaha thanks man, i love stupid fun stuff like this.

Danigurl likes this.
  12. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens with the war
    Hero vs demon king

13. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    Keep reading I guess. The war was brought up in the latest released chapter again.
    The war is still ongoing, just the MC is not to be on the field so it's all fluffy stuff on her end.

Rania want to QT likes this.
  14. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    I am disturb at the number of cringe fetishes that can be gratified by this manga.:eek::blobfearful::facepalm:

15. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR, but I'm really weak to family building stories. So even through all the ecchi and weird kinks this manga has, I'm still gonna read this.

nielyti and Needmore like this.
  16. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as Lactophilia isn’t on it...:blobfearful:

17. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there is. There was a moment where she got embarrassed realizing that she has to breast feed now, but that was about it. It wasn't brought up again so I guess it was just shown as a plot point for comedy and such, it will probably be not used for fan service so you don't have to worry.

Rania want to QT likes this.
  18. Wandering Cultivator

Wandering Cultivator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the first few chapters, but I'm wondering where this will go once all the kids are born, since they can't all come one after another before the author has enough time to sell their cuteness as babies/toddlers. As someone who's dealt with small children, and knowing its just a manga, its still annoying how quiet and well-behaved the demon children are. I find it somewhat strange that in the latest chapter when the FL is going gaga over the child being cute, the ML walks in to stay they don't do that in this world. It makes me wonder what childcare for the demons looks like normally. Or did I miss that?
    I thought babies of any species were supposed to either a protection instinct (cuteness) or be so annoying their caretakers have to take care of them. So if demons don't have that strong a cuteness sense, does that mean their babies are extra annoying? Or does it just have to do with how fast they grow, so they don't need that much parental care?
    Maybe I'm just reading into it too much. :blobsleeping:

Blackflames123, Mi shiru and nielyti like this.
  19. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    ...it's a manga with demons and magic baby making...you're definitely reading too much into it. Maybe everything has an explanation in the author's mind that they just thought would be too boring to try and explain. If you're confused about anything...just blame their magic world and species and think that's just how it is there.

Also, did they not mention that they don't pay attention to childcare there because they're too busy with the war? Since their women also participate in the war, there doesn't seem to be any spare hands in this barely losing war.

And you don't seem to be aware of how a lot of our planet's ecosystem treat their offspring. Spiders sometimes eat their own children after hatching, baby crabs are left to cross the shore to the sea alone while avoiding dangerous birds trying to eat them right after they are born, sharks eat each other in their mother's womb before even being born! There are a lot more I can think up off the top of my head. Watch the national geographic channel or something. The demons more or less have animal features here so maybe they are similar. Animals have natural survival instincts since the moment they are born, mostly predatory animals and insects, and they also mature really fast to whatever extent they can mature...so that's maybe an answer?

Come on, there are so many nonsensical things in this story and you chose to question just those ones? Even if there wasn't a logical answer to it, it's still something that this story can easily brush off as being a characteristic of their world or something. These types of ridiculous fantasy stories can get away with a lot of things that are not loopholes in the story itself, specially so early in the story since nothing has been set in stone yet.

Also, the cover is showing all of them except one grown up, all with a different characteristics in their appearance it seems, so probably the main story would start after they've grown and gained their own unique power? Or maybe the war will end with the entrance of her children to the battlefield and the manga will end there. There are millions of ways the author can take this...just wait and see I guess.

20. Wandering Cultivator

Wandering Cultivator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, IDK why I was hoping for a realistic demon child-rearing log from a manga.
    I meant how we've only seen An so far, I was thinking in ch 3 when glasses demon asked MC for 9 more kids I was thinking with how easy it was for her to pop out 1 why didn't they make her do it sooner/all one after the other if they were that desperate for soldiers with the whole 1 kid could handle 100.000 so my mind went to "oh, the author wants up to warm up to each one first, even if we know how they'll look when they grow up."
    I know there are animals in the wild that eat their young but those tend not to spend long periods of time rearing their young, I was thinking more along the lines of intelligent species tend to have longer parental care time, even with faster development demons must have protective instinct beyond "This is the demon lord's child! Take my centaur milk!" So, not just about status/strength?
    I was wondering about where this story will go because An is cute, her sibling's designs are good, the dad is hot, but I don't know if I'd be able to stick around for 9 more "cute baby!-> shenanigans in child raising!-> we're a family with a hot dad-> serious stuff in background"
    So I guess I'll just wait and see, I mean, it's only a few chapters in :blobcozy: