Spoiler I Became the Secretary of a Tyrant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mya04, Oct 19, 2019.

1. mya04

mya04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents

Spoilers

Extra Information

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 6, 2021
  3. Yohono

Yohono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kwonsy likes this.
  4. Kwonsy

Kwonsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @inori-chii thank you sooo mich for sharing your translation with us❣️

What is the name of the spanish group? Guess I have to follow them.

lazynoodles, Aytise and inori-chii like this.
  5. inori-chii

inori-chii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome :blobok:
    The group is called Scan Fluffy but if you can't find it, you can google the novel's spanish name Me Convertí en la Secretaria de un Tirano

Lynch, bigredqueen, syofiaa and 15 others like this.
  6. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @inori-chii Thank you!!! The last chapter they did was from March 28th :blobcry: Hope someone picks it up

biha and inori-chii like this.
  7. Viliel

Viliel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Felesalba

Felesalba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to take this novel soon, but in Spanish, I don't know if they would be interested
    obviously I can also leave spoilers

9. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww: That will be awesome if you could leave spoilers :aww::aww:
    (If you could translate it in english that would be great too:blobpats::blobpats:, ahem im so shameless :facepalm::blob_patpat:)

Felesalba likes this.
  10. Felesalba

Reading List:
    Link
    @seabreezemojito
    is that English is not my native language, I would need someone to help me in grammar to do it well.

Marie_0720, LonelyHomie, LivB and 2 others like this.
  11. Kwonsy

Kwonsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This would be sooooo awesome and would make me really really happy
    Spanish would be absolutely ok as I would mtl it in english. Thank you so much for your work in advance!
    Huge hugs

Elphin, seabreezemojito and Felesalba like this.
  12. Felesalba

Reading List:
    Link
    I will leave a part of Pov ML after knowing that MC was in conflict, ML already fell in love with MC

Rosaline came to my mind. Will Azela hold her hand in a beautiful and unusual light purple hair and shake it? Will the puffy yellow dress that makes her look like a butterfly playing in a field of flowers be wrinkled and untidy?
    How will she change that pretty face when she's angry?
    Suddenly, my curiosity shot up. At the same time, imagining Rosaline in bad shape, I didn't want to see her that way.

I also want to know if the translation is ok, since I had help from google translator, since it should say "puffy dress" but when I translated it in the application it came out wrinkled :(

I will begin to translate it in both ways, and I will try hard to make it understood and consistent, thksss <3 <3 <3

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2021
  13. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG THANK YOUUU, loveee :pikablob::blobsnow::blob_teary::blob_pompom::bloblove:

Aytise likes this.
  14. Kwonsy

Kwonsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhuuu @Felesalba,
    how is the translation going?
    Even a translation in spanish would be great and enough❣️
    Huge hugs and many thanks in advance ❤️

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  15. Zeref_96

Zeref_96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read at until ch25 and Rosaline and Kahir kind of haven't notice their own feelings yet and the heroine of the original novel has apperead, Ella and she is a reincarnated but not the same as Rosaline because this is Ella second life and she is not what the original novel portrays her, in the original novel Ella is portrayed to be innocent and kind of a saint but the heroine was faking everything to obtain Kahir's love and Ella has the same book that Rosaline has and in the original novel Ella didn't have a happy ending because after Kahir and Ella married they have children and she was jealous of her own children and told kahir that he has to only love her and that was the begining of their relationship to fall apart and Ella started to show her true personality and everyone in the kingdom was afraid of her and wanted Kahir to dethrone her but he didn't want to so he locked her up in the third palace and she stayed there until her dead and now the heroine wants everything back but wants to do "better" she is pretty much obsessed with kahir and wants Rosaline to help her to get close to him but Rosaline's intution's tells her that the heroine isn't the same as the original novel and she tells Ella that she won't help her and to stay away from kahir and for the romance Rosaline is 23 years old and her father told her that she has a marriage proposal and wants her to get married and she is confused because of her own feelings and her plan was to quit after 5 years and she tells Kahir but he doesn't want to hear about it and tells her that she will never leave him, Rosaline is known in the Kinngdom as the only one who tamed the lion and everyone who needs helps goes to her, and when Derek(kahir's childhood friend and his left hand) tells him that Rosaline received a marriage proposal Kahir feels the world is ending and Kahir tells Derek to investigate the family that sent the proposal and find everything about them even a little dirt will do and so Derek investigates them and found out about something they did 3 years ago and Kahir says to sent the heir to enlist him in the military and sent him to the borders for five years and so the marriage proposal is canceled. Well in the lastest ch Kahir gives Rosaline a necklace with a rare diamond and gold that he designed and a he puts it on her neck in front of everyone.
    I think I skipped a lot of things, there is a priest that came from another country and he gives Rosaline advices about her feelings and tells her that what she feels for Kahir is motherly love so that's why it's gets more confused and Kahir thinks he can't love anyone because he is afraid he will be like his father and doesn't want any woman to go through what his mother suffered but he is starting to notice his feelings for her.

Bella94, bigredqueen, Naant and 140 others like this.
  16. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOUUUUU!! Ive been waiting for spoilers, lovee you soo much

Does the original did bad things in her first life beside being a toxic wife to her husband? To be completely honest if you didnt count the transmigration and reincarnation, it looks like a toxic couple that didnt work out because of one of the partner obsessiveness and the other one (ML) finally found the one after their divorce
    And i love drama so im not complaining

17. Zeref_96

Zeref_96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's doesn't detail the things Ella did but it does says that she was extravagant and behaved like a tyrant that people leaned in to avoid making eye contact with her and that the palace was a cold place because of her and was a jelaous woman after she saw a woman approach Kahir and he tried to explain that it was a misunderstanding she pushes him and the next day the nobles said that they would no longer tolerated her and told Kahir that he needs to take measures against her because she was dangerous but he didn't want to hurt her so he locked her in the third palace.

18. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu! i guess now we got ML that have a toxic wife, we usually have FL that used to have a toxic husband in their first life like Lucia, very intriguing for me, i hope someone would translate this soon :(
    Anyway altho the ML is King so i think locking her up may be the ideal ways not to hurt her in terms of persecution from the people, but its still abusing the OFL mentally sooo...