Spoiler I Become The Wife of The Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, May 16, 2020.

1. Adele241

Adele241 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you suggest the site from where you read the novel?

2. Thymelee

Thymelee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well well well doesn't this sound just like yunifer from evil lady's hero :blobsmirk:

If it's the raws you want to read then kakaopage is the answer or ridibooks maybe and if the translated chaps is what you want then it's wordexcerpt :blobhug:

3. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read the first book with the intention of doing spoilers after I finished. Then I finished and realized there was so much content I dint know where to start. So instead I'm going to do spoils for book 2 as I read book 2.

IM GOING TO PARAPHRASE HEAVILY

The 5 families that run the empire meet. This is where Abel introduces Fiona as his daughter and succeed.

Abel: I hate everyone in this room. Especially Ernest. F**k you Ernest.
    Other 5 families: feeling is mutual.
    Duke Ernest: who dis
    Abel: my daughter and successor
    Ernest: ewww she is a pleb. Dislike. No plebs in the 5 families.
    Fiona: if I win the monster hunting compition will it prove I am no lame ass pleb?
    Ernest: LOL! Sure good luck with that.
    *everyone leaves meeting*
    Abel: lolololololol f**k those guys. You got this in the bag.... Also call me father.
    Fiona: no
    Abel: :(

This matters later.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  4. Pinkie Pie

Reading List:
    Link
    Still start of book two.
    ML: I hear you are going to enter the monster hunting competition.
    Fl: yes and so are you. I guess we are rivals lol
    Ml: *kisses back of hand* we are never rivals *heart eyes*
    Fl: okay. Cleanerly that is cuz we r friends and there is deffs no other meaning behind those words. Also I hear sometimes the winner will dedicate their victory to their lover.... but you arnt going to do that.
    Ml: yes I am actually-
    Fl: - wow neat! It must be for that random person who was the orginal fl in the novel that u have no relationships with!
    Ml: ........
    Fl: .........
    Ml: you will find out after I win.

Fiona has the emotional intelligence of a goldfish it seems.

This matters later.

5. Pinkie Pie

Reading List:
    Link
    Libya is the daughter of one of the 5 main families. The Priscilla family.

Also this is where the other two plot points start to matter.

Libya: Fiona when you win the hunting competition can you please dedicate your victory to me?
    Fiona: How do you know I will win we haven't started yet?
    Libya: I know you are not a pleb. Unlike Duke Ernest the Priscilla family knows exactly who you are and how powerful you are. Our family is not a joke and nether is our information network.
    Fiona: Okay so why?
    Libya: If not the Crow Prince (ML's half brother) will dedicate his kills to me. He is super creepy and gross. However powerful the Prisicilla family is we are not so powerful that I can turn him down. But if you out hunt him, and dedicate your overwhelming victory to me his pride will stop him from doing the same.
    Fiona: What is in it for me?
    Libya: I will help shield you and the rest of the Halon family from the Empress as best I can.
    Fiona: Deal.

O.O how is Sigren going to react?!

There is not a lot of fluff in this novel but it is still really interesting to read.

6. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it is a Korean isekai fantasy romance, so...

I can't wait to hear about how Sigren reacts to Libya & Fiona's deal :blobpopcorn_cool: Thank you so much for these spoilers!

7. JoshyM62

JoshyM62 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Pinkie Pie
    Thanks a lot for the Spoilers !!:aww:
    I want to know what happens with the hunting competition?:blobpopcorn:

8. Pinkie Pie

Reading List:
    Link
    There... there was a plot twist... I have very mixed feelings about it.

What I was hoping for: political manipulation, much monster murder, Abel being a super proud papa of his wizard daughter, ML proposing with his pile-o-monster.

Nope

Fiona killed ether the best monster or most monsters (or both my Korean is shit) at the very start with fire. This pissed off Duke Ernest cuz she obviously won. Also she called him an old man. So he left the designated hunting grounds with his team of knights to go deeper into the forest to find monsters out of bounds.

But like... dude... you started it just accept your defeat and go home. But no cuz Ernest is a sore loser. Idiot. OF COURSE Ernest stumbles across a section forest full of monsters mutated from dark magic. Much death happens. Ernest manages to escape with a few remaining knights and makes it back alive. Unfortunately.

Meanwhile one of the mutated monsters makes it way into to designated hunting area. It is killed but THE WHOLE COMPTION IS ENDED EARLY CUZ OF THE DARK MAGIC MONSTER.

NO PROPSOAL. NO PROUD PAPA ABEL. NO POLITICAL ALLIANCES. NOTHING.

Instead the orginal female lead from the novel finally appears. She heals Ernest and his few remaining knights.

I... I just.... f**k you Ernest.

Also the 2nd male lead from the orginal novel appear near the end of book one. But he seems not very important. Suddenly he seems much more important and also maybe evil. So I guess I will get to him at some point. Right now I'm just so upset with my crushed dreams of a dead monster proposal.

9. Pinkie Pie

Reading List:
    Link
    The 2nd male lead from the orginal novel is called.. Arendt? Or something very close Arendt.

This is in the first book.
    In the orginal novel Arendt is the one who drives Fiona to dark magic. The MC knows this cuz she wrote the thing.

Mc is walking around capital and bumps into Arendt (cuz plot). He drops his fancy black pin. MC tries to pick it up for him and the stone turns red. The rock is pretty much a magic mood ring and the colour change shows the MC is a wizard.

Arendt: wow so magical. Who are you?
    Mc: *gives fake pleb name*
    Immiedntly runs away cuz dude is bad news.

Mc leaves a dress shop and heads into a coffee shop. Arendt very creepy shows up and sits down.

Arendt: hey! I found you again by chance. Say I'm suspicious you are not a pleb after all cuz of the very fancy dress shop you came out of.
    MC: no I am deffs a pleb. Also please go away.
    Arendt: nope. Also do u want a job at the palace as a wizard?
    MC very much wants to tell him to f**k off but she cant cuz she is pretending to be a nobody and Arendt is a noble.
    Abel: ewww why is he here?
    Arendt: why are YOU here?
    Abel: I'm here to see my daughter
    Arendt: I dint know you had a daughter.
    Abel: .....
    MC: .....
    Arendt: ..... I feel like I should go
    Abel: you are a little slow on the uptake arnt you.

Mc descied she is going to murder Arendt later.

This bring us to the end of book 1 and the start of book two.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  10. Pinkie Pie

Reading List:
    Link
    Book two.
    Arendt is at the meeting of the 5 families. He apologies to Fiona for trying to hire her on as a wizard for the royal family. Fiona decieds not to kill him after all.

When ardent was younger he came into contact with dark magic. Normally whenever some comes into contact with dark magic they die. So the fact that he lived is very lucky. Not so lucky is that the darkness is still eating away at him and will kill him at some point if he doesn't do something about it. Right now he is using is magic rock thing that Fiona touched in the first book to keep the darkness in check and stop him from dying. But he needs a long term solution. However anyone who has seen dark magic dies so there is little known. During the monster hunting competition Arendt makes a point of finding MC and asking her about dark magic.

MC pretends to know very little cuz what Arendt is really after is using MC to control dark magic to help him save his life. In the original story Fiona tried to use darkness and it resulted in her becoming the final boss in the novel. This is also why MC was going to kill Arendt even though she changed her mind at the start of book 2.

Also I am super suspicious now. Cuz Arendt was trying to get MC to talk about dark magic which no one is supposed to know much about. Only for dark magic monsters to show up 5 min later and it just seems very fishy.

When Ernest was escaping the dark monsters, he left a blood trail from his wounds. The monsters followed the blood trail back to the main camp where all the spectators are. So now there are dark monsters everywhere killing people, everything is a mess, MC cannot use her magic because it is to close of range and she risks killing innocents not just the monsters. All because of Ernest. The worst.

11. Pinkie Pie

Reading List:
    Link
    Fl and ml go to the night market together.
    Fl: we are holding hands just like when we were little we are such close friends.
    Ml: .....
    Fl: ......
    Ml: im starting to wonder if the problem is me.
    Fl: *sipping oj* I'm sorry what was that you were saying about a problem.
    Ml: nevermind

BUT for once the fl doesnt just forget about it. For the rest of the night she keeps asking over and over what his problem is. Until the very end of the night (the orginal writting is much more romantic but I'll get the main point across).

Fl: wait is it problem you have.... that we are holding hands even though you are now a prince and I am just a noble?
    Ml: Fiona as I said before it's not like that.

Sigren pulls Fionas hand to him and starts gently stroking each oh her knules with his callused fingers. Tightly wrapping his much larger hands around hers until they are entangled.

Ml: this is the problem. If I hold your hand I want to do more the just hold hands. I want to hug you, touch you and then after that... *pulls her closer by the waist* and I only want to do that will you. No one else.
    Fl: .... is this a love confession?!
    Ml: yes it is a confession. I like you. But you dont have to answer right now just think about it.

Then they part ways for the night.

12. Pinkie Pie

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read it on google play books. Just put 내 남자 주인공의 아내가 되었다 1권 in the search bar. There are 5 books at the moment and it is less then $4 a book.

13. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does the original female protagonist, eunice, ever become more important? can we know more about libya, and arendt? does arendt get together with the original FP in a sort of 'pair the spares' deal? does ernest get punished for his dickery? how did abel feel about his daughter just peacing out after she became legal? did she really just run away and disappear, or did fiona at least say goodbye first?

14. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you guys for all the spoilers...

15. Pinkie Pie

Reading List:
    Link
    At the moment I am on book two page 259 out of 400 so I can answer up to that point.

Eunice has been present for a whole 5 pages so far so who know.
    Ernest has no punishment. It upsets me.

Libya is by far my fav character!!
    The Emrpess is hard core pressuring Libya to marry her son. Libya does not want to because:
    1) he is a total asshat
    2) it would force her family to support the Empress and she doesn't want to endanger her family by dragging them into the on going fight for the thrown
    Problem is she can only say 'no thank you' to the empress for so long, because she is the EMPRESS. Libya's father is trying to protect his daughter as best he can but again... empress. The only way Libya can get out of marring Prince Asshat is if she marries someone who comes from a family with enough political weight to rival the current crown prince. There are only two options: Arendt and Sigren. I am sure you can see the problem with both those options.
    (Also Sigren is one of the people fighting for the thrown so I don't see how that will solve the problem.)

Fiona accepted Sigren love confession but she does not love him. Instead she is convinced it is only passing hormones and she is sure once he falls in love with Eunice he will move on. Personally I think that is very cruel of her.

The crown prince very much wants to hurt Sigren. So he decides to hurt what he loves most: Fiona. Prince Asshat wants to.... kidnap....murder... something??? I am not sure. Again my Korean is shit and he is speaking vaguely. Hurt Fiona very very badly. Mercenaries attack Fiona but Fiona kills them all because she is over powered. Then she goes to the mercenaries guild and beats up the mercenaries there until they tell her who hired them to attack her. The text reads:
    "The client is above the Halon family. The information was enough."

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  16. Pinkie Pie

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like Abel and Libya, they are interesting and they feel real and well thought out. Libya's problems sound realistic and she isn't over powered so her problems have real weight to them. Abel is really likable in his bitter wit and dark humor. But Fiona is hard to get invested in. Her magic is so overpowered that nothing can really threaten her. When the monsters started attacking the spectators during the hunting competition she just burned down the whole forest. The. Whole. Forest.

I also find her attitude towards others to be very problematic. She struggles to thinks of others as people with free will or complex emotions, beyond just characters that she made. This is most apparent in her attitude towards Sigren. Fiona is the only person who has shown kindness to Sigren. She is literately his only friend, and has been the only true ally he has had in his entire life. Of course his feelings for her are heavy and meaningful. Fiona brushes off his feelings deciding it is just his young hormones, and whimsically accepts his feelings anyways.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  17. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is a dick move but maybe she thinks that firsthand dating her will turn sigren off bc the reality of being her boyfriend is different from the fantasy he had in his head about how their love would go? lots of times when you have a crush (which is basically how she thinks of his feelings), what you like isn't the person, but the idealized version of them that you built up in your head.

also, to fiona, her being the "only person who showed kindness to sigren" and "the only friend" and "the only true ally" might be an even bigger strike against recognizing his feelings as true love to her, because she occupies so many positions of significance, and he's so codependent on her for All Positive Emotions, that it might seem like he's confusing being like family with romantic love, because it's not like he has a frame of reference what romance is like, with other people? he doesn't have any other friends he feels platonic love for, and he apparently isn't in love with eunice, the heroine that he was supposed to be with in the original, so how can she know he's not mixing up hormones + friendship love w/ romantic love. with both friends/family and lovers, you tend to want to be with them forever. and also, this started out as a story that she wrote, so she thinks she's got a hand on the basic outline of the story. so, double dissociation from her surroundings + the ppl around her, which results in the problematic attitude she has that is common to many, many "transmigrated as the villainess/side character/heroine" MCs.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  18. Pinkie Pie

Reading List:
    Link

I dint think of that. If Fiona is his everything then I could see why she might worry about him having his feeling mixed. At one point Fiona trys to get him to make a friend besides her. Then he points out that she doesnt have any other friends beside Sig ether.

19. vierseason

vierseason Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for all the spoilers you gave.

Did you buy all of the books?

evanesco99211 and beazacha like this.
  20. bbblankkk

bbblankkk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing spoilers!! Hihi. On top of burning the forest, what are the other instances shows how OP Fiona has become after 5 years?