Discussion I came across a funny post I had to share. Lol

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cutter Masterson, Aug 11, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    I love dirty jokes. I also love cheesy pickup lines. And when you have both in one. I just had to watch it. Enjoy.

How would you respond if a HOT girl gave you a note like that? Or for the ladies of the house. What would you do if a HOT guy gave you that note? Than again if you swing that way. The reverse happening what would you do? Lol

2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    Go for it. Or you can also respond back the same way and have them call/come to you instead.

Is your name winter?
    Because you will be coming soon. (Yes we trying to make this kid-friendly....)

Some for when you are at student parties
    -Are you exam material? Because I studied you like crazy!
    -Are you my homework assignment? Because I'll slam you on the desk and do you all night

(Someone save me, I'm not innocent anymore TwT)

Zissel, Lurking and Cutter Masterson like this.
  3. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont know how id react, but some lines are better than others.

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  4. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Master. This Padawan is humble by your greatness

@Lurking please never change. Your the best!

Lurking likes this.
  5. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh!!! What did I see?!?! I-I'm not sure what to say....... This is one of the most mature videos I've seen, I think and TBH it's more like a s*x note than love note :blob_blush::blob_blush:
    But in all seriousness, if one of the more mature notes were given to me without it being a silly joke, I'd prolly report the person for harassment

6. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t blame you. That’s a legitimate response. Especially with the context of the notes.
    But let me ask you. If a handsome guy/ girl gave you an actual love note. What would you do?
    For instance.
    @samia zahin
    This is hard for me to say, but I have fallen in love with you. I hadn’t plan for this to happen, but my heart aches whenever I remember your smile. When our eyes meet across the classroom. My breath stops and the world seems to slow down. Whenever I hear your voice I can’t help but sigh and feel that the day just got a little bit more brighter.
    I understand this is a lot to take in and I will completely understand if you don’t feel the same way. I just needed you to know.
    If you decide to be with me. I will try my very best to win your heart everyday

The reason I wrote this note is because I was a little sad. Harassment is a major thing and should never be taken lightly. It just strikes my heart sadly that you think that way. What if it was a guy that really wanted to be with you, but was clumsy about it. Would you still treat him that way? Don’t get me wrong. What you feel is what matters in the end. But from a guys point of view it’s tough to be chivorstic and try to win a person you like heart. Especially with the almighty sexual harassment looming above. Makes a man not want to talk with a women because of it. I just wanted you to know. That good guys are afraid of boundaries and overstepping. To the point of not even opening doors for women. Sorry for venting

7. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    Iss okay....... I get what you mean by fear of being misunderstood. But, I cannot possibly know that the said imaginary person is serious about me and just misspoke when he gave me a lovenote like in the video.
    But if a person politely told me he liked me, like the one you gave for example, I'd politely refuse, regardless of whether he's handsome or not. I'd say something like, "I'm sorry but I don't hold the same feelings towards you. Plus I'm not allowed to date. But I was very glad to hear you like me. Thank you for sharing it with me. Once again, I'm sorry"

8. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Well said.
    Just like I said before. My heart shutter when I might have been misunderstood. So when I heard those dreaded words “harassment”. I cringe. I just wished that more people would see the good in people first. Now the harassment tag is totally justified, especially after you let them down. They should have moved on. So if the person persists. All bets are off. Than you become a creep and deserve everything coming to you.
    @samia zahin I think you said it splendidly. A caring, but firm response. But @samia zahin do me a favor? Don’t close your heart to the possibilities, but never drop your guard.
    Thanks

Zissel likes this.
  9. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad I didn't come off inappropriate to you.
    PS. Wdym by the ending statement???

10. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    You said in you first response.
    “But in all seriousness, if one of the more mature notes were given to me without it being a silly joke, I'd prolly report the person for harassment”
    This lead me to believe that your heart maybe closed tightly. Mostly because your first response to a silly love note is negative. Instead of receiving it in light hearted manner. You would report the guy. That makes me a little worried, but than again their are those guys that totally deserve it. Still, I am hopeless romantic and I believe in true love. I believe we have a destiny partner out there.
    And that’s why I ask for a favor. I do want you to be safe, but I also hope you find true love.
    It’s just how I feel, but don’t take what I said to serious. I am just a love sick idiot. That try to protect his friends

11. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Most probably, tear or throw it without reading it, to me that is very suspicious and things won't reach the point where I will laugh about it XD

12. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw isn't spelled with d

I didn't watch it, but that was my first reaction to seeing the post.

13. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m with you. Lol.
    Id probably look at it. Do a double take at her and laugh. More than likely throw the note away afterwards. Or if it’s really funny. Share it with a buddy

Lol. I can see that. That totally makes sense

Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  14. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I see. TBH I'm not sure where the line between keeping an open heart but a safe zone is. It's pretty confusing.
    Also, the reason I'd feel the need to report it was the context, not the love note itself. But I get what you mean and I'll try to keep it in mind

15. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for considering this humble ones favor.
    As to seeing the line. I agree it’s a tough call, but all I ask is that you try. That’s pretty much all one can ask for. It does warm my heart hearing you last two sentences. I take back what I said about your guarded heart. I can see now how sweet it is. I’ll tarry you no longer. Still it was refreshing speaking to you. Hope to do it again soon

Zissel likes this.
  16. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh!! You really are a romantic, aren't you ? :blob_blush::blob_blush:

17. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m sorry???

18. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it's just that your reply came off as romantic to me

19. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! Hhmmmm
    Than I take it back. I’m not sorry. As long as you see me in a positive light. I’m happy

20. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    XD I do