Spoiler I Dislike the Male Lead’s Child / 남주의 아이는 싫습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 8, 2021.

Tags:
  1. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im on 81th chapter now and
    is kinda good? So Im unable to understand mtl 100% and korean comments sond like she make questionable choices sometimes
    Anyway she became a friend for Brill and if she somehow destroy MCs'marriage she will marry FL. She thinks about ML as a stone while as a spring breeze about Brill. She wonders why reality dont follow the novel and it make Princess more intrested in FL.
    Also there were kissing scene and Princess together with Senne(FL's maid) were spying on it lol

Iirc chapter 50 is ML's confession but
    it only scarred FL. She dont believe in love (unless its between novel's chatacters I guess) because of her previous life family situation (father abandoned them and mother blamed FL for this). And her existence near ML
    only make things worse (there will be war soon. In novel ML won because he had Magic Tower and trained wizards togeter with Princess. With 1000 withards he dominated continent. But now "Magic Tower" is used for sealing magic (if I understood correctly originaly it awakened people's abilities but not its opposite) and ML is the only wizard (Princess soon too). Kingdom is 99% rip)
    So... Fl finally tries to run away but ML stops time (yep) and erase FL's memories (about confession and flee).
    He said she have to be with him even as dead.
    Thankfully FL overcome this and after 2 weeks she is able to get up from bed. It were said that Princess magic made her faint. Still it is obvious she wont last long.
    Conscience constantly eats ML up. Still when he overheard FL conversation with Princess he threatened that if Brill run from him he will run out of magic to death and kill FL and Kingdom in process. He is very paranoic about "lover" and "run away" subject

Still not much info about magic resistance
    High affinity to magic people (Princess) is blessed by God while resistance is a "Fear" that reminds God's presence.
    Avrill were banished from Church after visiting it at 5 yo cuz she got a severe fever. After that OG Avrill hated church.

yuriezzz, Ddytoji, ancella82 and 57 others like this.
  2. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did u read the novel? Can u tell me please??:aww:

3. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly after ~30 chapters translated to english... mtl kakaopage is only option...

Ophelia_Hecate likes this.
  4. iamwhoami

Reading List:
    Link
    Is kakaopage free?? I've been hesitant to sign up because its korean and i cant understand the language and will make a mistake and it will have fees and all
    Is it free??

5. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read 1 chapter every day and make multiple accounts haha so pretty much free. Unlocked chapter is available for the next 3 days.

Ariary and Ophelia_Hecate like this.
  6. iamwhoami

Reading List:
    Link
    How do u sign up?

7. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... You just...sign up? Like at any other website.
    If you try click on chapter there will be window about log in in korean. You tap and everything during log in and sign up will be on English

8. iamwhoami

Reading List:
    Link
    U know what, i didn't know there was free 3 chapters when i loged in then i just pressed randomly then exited it. I just wasted my free tickets. :blobparty:

Ophelia_Hecate likes this.
  9. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The end of the 90th chapter is Autumn ball
    Oh my God... Finally! After 50+ chapters!

Mitsuki000 and Eraien like this.
  10. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 103 - they slept :blobmelt:

Brill still isnt cured... :blobpensive:

11. potato berry

potato berry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you plzz send mtl of snusnu:blobnosebleed:

12. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is novel for all ages so dont expect much description lol
    I myself wasnt sure what exactly they did until line that ML did his best to not impregnate FL

Austell's curse can be lifted after
    1) Islet teach magic to descendant
    2) Descendant lose something (someone) they cherished the most.
    Actually it is said that Islet have to kill/destroy but I guess this and the sequence dont matter
    And you all know what traumatized ML in OG novel, arent you? Haha...hahaha... :bloborz:

So maybe Princess just said to Islet "Dont be a ass" and thats it

Will give more info about it later I think?
    And this is the reason why Isket said to our Avril he will kill her

Im worried Islet can lift curse by killing himself so he will do so
    Princess found you handsome so dont do iiiiit

13. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The end of ch 155 - Brill is pregnant :blobmelt:

14. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like child name is Aiche? (아이체) Tho I find its strange cuz if I translate separately it is "child body", well I dont know korean so whatever.
    It is boy with blond hair and green eyes
    Color of magic is scarlet (it was also mtled as orange ?¿?). I guess it is if mix Ascellus'gold and Brill's pink
    He have low magic affinity and high resistance. And since the less you have affinity the deadlier magic you can perform, baby's fireballs can set mansion on the fire lol
    When Ascellus and Brill are resting 3 great sages (one of them is Islet), which iiuc worshiped as 3 Gods, are babysitters lol

yuriezzz, ancella82, Tobbit and 22 others like this.
  15. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From ch163 (mtl)

We drank sparkling water instead of champagne and decided on the baby's name. Among dogs, the name suggested by Asellus was 'Hya God', which means 'eternity' in the ancient language.
    (우리는 샴페인 대신 탄산수를 마시 며 아이의 태명을 정했다. 개중 아셀러스가 제안한 태명은 고대어로 '영원'을 뜻하는 '히아 신'이었다.)
    Now Im not sure about boy's name :hmm:

16. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The very end of ch 155 - Islet (as bunny) congratulated the couple while they were dining in garden. Ml dropped fork from shock

In the ch156 Ascellus immediately said they have to go inside cuz Brill can catch a cold. But FL said its ok, lets finish dinner first. Some time later Islet didnt disclaim and ML looked like he accepted he will be father. So FL touched her tummy with thoughts "Wait... For real?.."
    Brill was very scared of having a child cuz previous life's family situation. She was worried she will be bad mother.

Its happy ending :sweating_profusely::blobparty:
    At the start of gaidens I found it funny that child is very OP
    But... It turns that he is VERY OP for this world and will destroy it just by existing

Therd were even settings in novel:
    "Even if Avril survives giving birth, child will die"
    "Even if Avril overcomes magic resistance and becomes able to handle the sealed power, the child born that way will eventually destroy the world."
    "Avrill and Ascellus cant be together"

F u,
    Mom

So I read everything and will slowly spoil plot.
    But it will helpfull if you will ask anything cuz my memory isnt very good so I can forget something easily haha...

I enjoyed novel but maybe Im maso haha cuz 30-100 part is veeeery slow. There was comments about sweet potato every chapter lol. Im myself expected Latella (Kingdom and Capital's name) arc be short since MCs were in hurry to be in time before Autumn festival. If you are going to read it better read in mass update overwise you will find yourself thinking "And... What happened in this chapter?..".
    30-100 chapters is mostly: Brill acknowledging her feelings toward Ascellus, Ascellus finding the
    giving his heart full of magic to Brill
    and falling in some sort of despair and feeling of helplessness. And growing intensity between Latella and Empire.
    Lack of communication is the main villain there cuz Brill want to run away (world literaly want her to die and FL dont wish for ML to be traumatized just like in novel. Also magic Tower is the "Sealing" Tower now. No wizard produced and Empire can just kill Ascellus and Princess silently without war :blobhero:), Ascellus dont want to make her worried and keep sicrets so Brill thinks "well... I have secret too about be isekaied so I dont have a right to pry into his business". Gladly they will overcome this later
    100-115chapters are intresting
    Back to Austel, ML make there barrier that supress any magic. "Aste" is magic tower yay. We get to know about resistance, sealed power, Astel and Islet's past. Also Islet said that only week is left for Brill :blobtaco:
    115-135 can be frustrating too
    Thankfully Islet didnt give a real poison to Brill. She was just put asleep and possessed Princess body (it was a deal with Godness. Ascellus have to recognize Brill so she return to own body). ML is very suspicious of her.
    War preparations
    135-145 is war.
    Brill in Princess' body vs Godness in Austell's body but looks like Brill
    145-166 is mostly fluff :blobmelt:
    Curse is over. Godness abandoned the world so Brill have to control colapse of the world
    167-168 is pain but in the end its happy ending :blobparty:

17. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So people worship 3 Gods of Earth, Wind and Heaven. I think that 3 sages are these Gods but Im not sure.
    Only priests know that there are Godness who is "the mother of the 3 Gods". It became a known fact after oracle.
    The colour of divinity is purple. If someone's eyes turn their color to that it means person possesed by divinity (or Godness)
    Its FL's Korean mom. Looks like she both love and hate her daughter.
    FL were Avril's prototype (HAHA AND SHE WAS DESCRIBED AS ARROGANT AND EXTRAVAGANT. But still loved by almost everyone)
    FL and mom argued often and FL cried that she wont fall in love with someone and be like Mom. So Godness were worried that FL fall in love with Ascellus. Became antagonist in 110-145 chapters
    After FL told her that she love ML mom backed off saying "You better to not regret later overwise I will descend and laugh at you!"
    After war she abandoned the world so FL had to prevent the collapse of the world.
    Fl also have to help dead rest in peace.
    There are library that only mom, FL and sages can enter. Consist books about world's settings I guess

(info from ch 168)
    After FL died due to overusing energy to repare "wall" of the world and returned to the real world, mom werent in home and things were packed. Only laptom is left. 2 things in document "Settings" were new for FL
    There are promised land. The one should be pure and complete their mission to enter after death. Have a choice how to reborn after. It will help with the magical races' revive.
    (copied for above)
    "Even if Avril survives giving birth, child will die."
    "Even if Avril overcomes magic resistance and becomes able to handle the sealed power, the child born that way will eventually destroy the world."
    "Avrill and Ascellus cant be together"
    tbh I think mom added this after war
    Going to the wall and through dimension are deadly for un-authorizes person.
    Document can be redacted but if the edit is too much it will start lagging
    Fl deleted some sentences and write that Ascellus can go through wall ones.
    ...and Ascellus really invaded real world (?¿?)

5 novel's years felt as ~2 hours for FL in real world
    The ones with high magic affinity are blessed by Gods and can have divine power. Cant perform deadly magic. When princess tried she fell asleep (if I understood correctly she is alive only thanks to Ascellus' defense spell).
    The less magic affinity the better you perform deadly magic. To be perfect wizard you need middle lvl of affinity (Ascellus).
    Even tho affinity lvl is congenital you can lower it by killing magic races that are blessed by Godness

About Magic Resistance Ascellus found only one paragraph that says something like "Fear in face of God" iirc. Literally "F. Rest in peace. Good luck next life"

500 years ago people god oracle about giving heart full of magic to cure resistance

Islet said that a good wizard can live without heart for a long time (if Really good maybe even a year) while looking for a new suitable heart.
    thankfully Ascellus didnt get to prove it
    Person with resistance can handle sealed power but noone unsealed it before
    Only person with Magic Resistance can handle it. Austel tried to lower magic affinity by killing magic races but in the end his body started to rot well after 500 years its expected
    That power is too OP and deadly thats why Godness sealed it. But later Islet said that its a gift from Godness to her beloved one (Brill)
    With that power Brill carried out Godness' obligations
    Brill power's colour is pink. Before she finally controled it it was black
    Godness descended the first day Princess visit temple and gave oracle.
    It literally says "Avrill is <insert Brill's Korean name>. I guess only Princess understood what it means.
    On that day Brill hosted party near temple to see this. And.... Not just divinity was overwhelming but Godness looked on Brill. First frustrated then angry (Mom in Brill's dreams also looked at her angrily). It scaried Brill so she and Ascellus mini teleported away.
    Brill were the only one who saw Godness's face (other just saw light). You think it is a good thing? Ha! Its only a sign that Brill will die really soon haha...
    Brill were also blessed with divine (tho it only kills her faster, thank u very much, Godness), started to smell like a Godness to Islet and got a birthmark(?) on elbow that only Korean Brill had. That mark emits sealed power
    Also tableware, vases and etc started to break and make a fuss thanks to divinity

18. VinterBear

VinterBear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers))))
    I really wanna know what happens in the end.

19. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the age 10 of Aiche calamities like earthquake and etc started because of world's destruction (Aiche is too OP). They progressed and there were visible crack in the sky.
    Fl couldnt fully repair wall and started to think that its better to just give up and live happily with family last year of the world. But oath she gave on the wedding (in gaidens) didnt let her go. Brill also understood there are many people she want to protect and... she pours all her energy on wall and disappear from the novel world
    After Brill's disappearance Ascellus fell in depression and started researches about dimensions, handling down Grand Duke's title to son. He couldn't look into Aiche's eyes anymore (cuz green) and kinda gradually abandoned him, only visiting son's birthday...except 20th. It made Aiche very heart broken cuz he always wanted to be good son and successor to be recognized by dad. With the last hope he sends invitation to his wedding with Zobrey and Chris' daughter(iirc Totree?¿?).
    Meanwhile Ascellus saw the letter but didnt answered and looked at the portal. Great sages told him it is too dangerous but ML stepped in anyway.
    Fl waked up in her own world.
    I wrote in "Godness and settings" what happened there.
    After writing "Ascellus can go through dimension" laptop started lagging. Fl immediately wrote "Only once" to stop it. Success. She saved document and... The door opened. Fl thought its mom but it was Ascellus. Happy reunite. They go back to novel's world
    During Ache's wedding he couldnt see Ascellus there and became depressed again. Buuuut magic races and hole in the sky suddenly appeared. People got scarried remembering disaster 5 years ago.
    Fairies cried "Why are you so late?!" and started to do stairs of clouds. Avril and Ascellus came from the hole. Fl were happy to see her son grown and his pretty bride.
    And the wedding that will be written in the history continued
    The end

Kinda sad there were no daughter with pink hair and gold eyes.
    Ascellus better be good grandpa (Im sure he was good dad before 15yo. In gaidens Brill felt being a third wheel but still...)

20. Cagalli

Cagalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Frustrated!! the site where I am reading this DROPPED IT !!! huhuhu I'm on chapter 65....
    Recommend some link plzzzz...