Spoiler I Don’t Love You Anymore spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikhail_XD, Jan 28, 2020.

1. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PLEASE, SHARE MORE IF YOU CAN?!:blobnom: IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND ANY SPOILERS FOR THIS NOVEL.....:blobsob:

2. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously and NO ONE IS PICKING UP THIS NOVEL! LIKE WHY!? JUST PICK IT UP!:blobsob::blob_teary:

3. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm crying when i read the whole spoiler.... after she's married and went away what happen to Valor and Niveia's family?

Maggie0401 and rock.doll like this.
  4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    who cares at that point? they mutually burned bridges. i just want to get to the very well-earned fluff of the neighboring country and lovely new hubby.

5. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know too. Especially the Father who ignored niveia. Now that her daughter would be an empress, how would he thread now?

6. JuniperBluePen

JuniperBluePen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone provide me a link to the takes besides Kakao? It's not available on my country.... Many thanks!!

rock.doll likes this.
  7. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

rock.doll likes this.
  8. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    pls spoilers someone...:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

9. JuniperBluePen

JuniperBluePen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So tip to you all!! I don't know if it works the same for all computers so I don't think it'll hurt to try and it looks like it's working for me. I'll update if anything happens. So instead of trying to access kakao on your phone, try doing the same thing on your laptop/desktop. You'll be able to get into the chapters that way. I don't know if the free chapter a day still applies but at least I can use the site, unlike on my phone.

Mikaa, Jessy003, Yu07 and 5 others like this.
  10. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler plzz

sinnerman and rock.doll like this.
  11. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
  12. sinnerman

sinnerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. reiin

reiin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    Does anyone have spoilers on why they treated her horribly?

14. GolgoGolgo

GolgoGolgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, she is the daughter of a maid, her father hated because her mother used her as a chain to get the marquis's wife position, her ex-fiancee looked at her as if she is a rock in his shoe and hated her for her affaction, the noble ladies hated her for being Valor's fiancee, for being a maid's daughter, a beauty and the worst part is since her idiots parents and her bastard fiancee don't treat her well, they gave themself the freedom to bully her (and also high society people got alot of free time so they are on the hunt for any gossip or a new person to vent their extra energy on).

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  15. GolgoGolgo

Reading List:
    Link
    CH 04
    -Mc leaves the duke's mansion by the help of the butler, he wanted to help her pack but she only had her books, other servents didn't care and helped preparing the carriage, at the stairs the butler asked her about her plans after leaving, she told she's going to get married and left him puzzled.
    -She goes home thinking about the ML's story (while taking care of the duke's work, she discovered the bad blood between ML and mother empress).
    -She gets home and she wishes to leave soon, then she notices her father and for the first time her little sister.
    -Valor is angry for 2 reasons (1-he doesn't like the idea of the ML marring a lady from his empire (he thinks that ML wants access to the sea). 2-he doesn't like the idea that the count's daughter was the one at fault so he decided to apologize to MC when he meets her later :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:).
    CH 05
    -Valor notices that Mc didn't greet him (she used to wait for him even falls asleep on the stairs waiting) he thinks that she's just angry and that he'll see her is the morning (he didn't even check on her so he didn't know she left yet. He thinks of her as nonsense and she is the only one who treated badly by him).
    -Her father and sister notice her so daddy hides his little sweet heart behind him and order Mc to leave back to the duke house when she states that she is going back to her home.
    -Mc shows daddy a paper with the duke's stealing money from her fiancee's family and threaten him to make it public (he was supposed to pay for her living expenses until she gets married but he was stealing from it little by little until he stopped for more than 3-5 years and that money is considered as a debt that can crash his reputation). Daddy doesn't care and orders her to leave again so she tells him that this is only a copy and that she left everything int he duke's house after breaking the engagement.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  16. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please more spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

17. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!

18. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really Valor? Exactly who do you think you are? Her fiancee and her family are really pissing me off. Anyway, thank you for the spoilers!

19. GolgoGolgo

Reading List:
    Link
    -Mr.daddy ended up listening to our MC's threats so she proposed to reduce the debt in exchange for staying home for 15 days (for the imperial ball) and not to interfere with her access, to use the daddy's money to buy dressess and jewels.
    -When MC said that her little sister is beautiful, the daddy told her not to go near HIS daughter, she responded to him that she's her little sister and an illegitimate child so he tired to humiliate her by saying that MC is the daughter of a maid but she shut him up when she said that it's not her fault since he was the one who dug his own grave (in your face sucker) then she left for her room with the thoughts of marring the ML.
    -On the way MC met her dear mother who was playing the role of the good mom (go to hell already bitch) but MC ignored her so the crazy woman started shouting (she lost her power on the house when the new daughter arrived, the daddy is no longer sugar daddy and all she has now is her old jewels and dresses).
    -MC went to a every famous shop to buy dresses, she bought old fashioned ones since she didn't want to use a lot of money but the shop owner (a woman with a short temper) wanted to show her new ones so MC told her she didn't care and that she should prepare them, at that time she thought that those old dresses were much better than the ones she used to wear then she left to the jewels store.
    -Damn ex-fiancee finished his work early and returned home thinking of inviting MC to drink tea so he can apologize to her but he received the news of her breaking up the engagement and he laughed his heart out thinking that there is no way that woman (drop bead buddy she got a name and it's not that woman and she is a human you big dump ass jerk) would just give up since she always stayed there no matter how many time he pushed her away (someone just kill him already, this waste of use for oxygen).

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  20. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH @GolgoGolgo :blobnom:

So to clear some misunderstanding on my part, MC birth mom it's a maid who slept with mr. daddy and then demanded to be taken as an official wife. So now she is the wife but mr daddy mistreats her and MC also. So how did he get this 'his beloved daughter'? Did he took a 2nd wife? or a mistress? I don't think a noble lady will want to be a 2nd wife or mistress especially if the 1st wife was a maid, so interesting how mr. daddy got his 2nd daughter? :hmm: Or is the mr. daddy so powerful/influential that he can take a noble lady as a mistress/2nd wife?:blobwoah: