Spoiler I Don’t Want To Be An Ojakgyo

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Jun 10, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jukki, hongmeowpanda, layyu and 9 others like this.
  2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 I find this intriguing

3. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did any one notice in cover pic that mc's dress and in promotion webtoon hyli's dress (the boy with red eyes) is matching.

4. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
  5. dahlhoney

dahlhoney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YESSS! omg I'm so glad people are taking interests in this, it's sooo good.

6. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    I love love love this novel! The best thing about this is that there's an ending for every ML candidates. There's the major (shared) plot and it separates into [Hyli's ending] [Cory's ending] [Yves' ending] [Swan's ending]. But Swan seemed to be the most leading one in the major plot & most loved by readers.

Here's the promo manhwa btw
    https://page.kakao.com/viewer?productId=51870445

The confusing part tho is *spoiler* Hyli's soul is MC(before she became Shushu/Char)'s original brother? The soul that was supposed to be Hyli's went into her brother's body (who is in her previous life's realm), and the brother's soul went into Hyli's...They were switched or something. Idk it's super confusing.

EDIT: The boy was Hyli, who's also the crown prince & later on becomes good friend/classmate of Shushu(the TL above translated as Char).

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  7. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    so why hyli behaving like a douchebag :confused:

Mikaa and lazynoodles like this.
  8. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    They're 13 or so. That's probably why. And he REALLY wanted that sword I guess. Plus he's the crowned prince, he probably always got what he wanted...so maybe he's not used to sharing or stepping back for others:blobsmile:

riflow, Jukki, komo komo and 4 others like this.
  9. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    hyli is mc's real brother right ? so it will be incest ?

10. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read Swan's ending(he was my fav) but I'm guessing for Hyli's ending it's about how their relationship grows like siblings rather than in a romamtic way.

DOHere, beazacha, Dofu and 15 others like this.
  11. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiling now i can calm down and enjoy the novel xD

12. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so who does she end up with in the end ? who's the ml? and what's everyone's ending?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  13. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    There's an ending each for all 4 male lead characters, I wrote about it in a reply above:blobReach:

14. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh.. so it really was like that I thought I misunderstood what you meant. honestly speaking this satisfies a part of me that has a serious second male lead syndrome but honestly I don't like this kind of ending it's not like it's an otome game where you go to different routes..it's like the author is telling us to choose our pick to satisfy all readers I know that by that everyone can see their favorite character win but many stories have harem where the ML is chosen in the end and we (as long as the ML wasn't the worst) learn to deal with it, besides the reason people with second ML syndrome mostly like the second male lead(sometimes no he really would be a far better choice than the ML and he sometimes (2ML) likes and treats the MC better) because we sympathize with him and pity him (for example hirunaka no ryuusei I liked the student ML more when she was with sensei but after she ended with the student ML I thought it was the worst manga ever I didn't read it but my sister who watched it and liked sensei from the start was heart broken , I really didn't get that author treating sensei as the ML all the time then pouring cold water all over her fans....:confused:o_O:facepalm:-I started hating and looking down on student ML after wards:ROFLMAO: poor sensei :blobjoy:sadly he ends up with someone else we really didn't need to know that author:blobsmile:-) I mean because we know he(2ML) won't end up with her even thought he might like her as much as the ML, we pity him and cheer for him but if the tables turn it's a different story so in every ending I would probably sympathize with the other MLs even if the ML's in that ending is my favorite character ... besides when I just wrote the line above " the other MLs" it just felt wrong ,just what kind of story has many MLs:blobsweat:...

15. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha I know what you mean. There are lots of reverse harem novels with only one ML ending out there tho, so although I do prefer the 'closed with one ML endings', I found this 'almost like playing an otome game ending' quite refreshing.

Mikaa likes this.
  16. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I have read all four chapters that Knee Slapping TL have done, and so far as I can tell: a) they're the only person who's doing it; and, b) they're not going to continue further. (They did include a tutorial to MTL the raws on their blog, but as the first step seems to be Get a Korean Apple ID, and I'm a PC/Android person, that's, um, not exactly something I can do.) Does anyone know if someone else is interested in picking it up?

17. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can actually do it in android. I dont remember the exact steps she shared but what I do is, when I open a chapter, I hold my home button till google assistant shows up. Then there'll be an option to "share screenshot", then on the next screen tap on the translator app you have (i used the recommended app Yandex translate) and voila the page is translated! It's very tedious though and I cant still figure out how to purchase in kakaopage so I dont use it that much.

18. xxilovecowmilkxx

xxilovecowmilkxx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @dahlhoney thanks for the spoilers! I was just wondering if you could tell us the main plot of the book.

19. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    So what I'm understanding is that Hylli is the Prince and is full of himself asshole who the MC has to humiliate, blackmail, and physically overpower to humble him enough to hear her out... I'm sorry why is he even an ML consideration. He's like the worst possible candidate. Please someone tell me I'm wrong.

Opelia, Jukki, augacutan and 5 others like this.