Spoiler I Don't Want the Obsession of a Twisted Archduke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ruruki, May 7, 2020.

1. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    the goods in transmigration stories are all too messed up :/ as if they are bored to death so playing around with humans :3

2. AnnaArpa4

AnnaArpa4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riddel thought it was weird that she was a orphan because she have seen her parents since she was young and there was no problems with family resister.She was not adopted.But also she didn't have any memory of her childhood.All this time she thought it was normal that a child may not remember her childhood but this time the god of creation revealed Ha Soo-yeon's suspicion.Ha Soo-yeon's parents died when she was young.The god of creation felt bad for her since it was god's fault that Ha Soo-yeon was born with broken soul and also have a misfortune that her parents are dead and she is an orphan.So the god of creation decided to be Ha Soo-yeon's family for a certain time and leave Ha Soo-yeon when she will be a grown up.Since the god of creation can't play the role of everything she took the role of Ha Soo-yeon's mother.She put her soul in a doll and became Ha Soo-yeon's mother.The god of operations played the role of Ha Soo-yeon's father and god of apprentice play the role of her brother Domin.The god of creation manipulated the family resister.She wanted to leave Ha Soo-yeon but the longer they stayed together the harder it was to be apart.The other gods wanted to kill Ha Soo-yeon so the god of creation had to leave Ha Soo-yeon.She wanted to break up with Ha Soo-yeon by the best way but because of other bad gods she had to leave by a terrible truck accident.Aaron was in forefront of the bad gods.The one she told Ha Soo-yeon to save wasn't her parents but it was god of creation.The god's were angry and if Ha Soo-yeon succeed the trial the other god's won't say anything to god of creation.Ha Soo-yeon was relieved that since she her family was god of creation so there was no need to go back to her real world and she can be with Kyle.Days have passed since then.Aaron was staying in solitary for the rest of his life and was being punished by good god's because of his son's against humans.Kyle was kissing Ha Soo-yeon mercilessly for a few days without listening to her.He even suggested her to get married since he married her by Riddel's name and he will changed her name to Ha Soo-yeon officially.Ha Soo-yeon told him that she was fine being called Ha Soo-yeon by him and since the original Riddel agreed to stay in Ha Soo-yeon's body in Ha Soo-yeon's world it doesn't matters if she lived as Riddel Spencer now(In Ha Soo-yeon's flashback the god of creation came to her.She told Ha Soo-yeon that she visited original Riddel and Riddel said that she wanted to stay in that world.She also shared a secret about Riddel that Riddel had a crush on the god of apprentice that means Ha Soo-yeon's brother Domin.Ha Soo-yeon felt weird since he was her brother for a long time and Riddel in Ha Soo-yeon's body have a crush on him now.She asked God of creation of it was possible for god and human being in love and god of creation answered that it was.The god of apprentice was staying by Riddel's side because she was not used in that world.When the god of creation said Ha Soo-yeon farewell she stopped god of creation and asked her if they can meet again.When a new world is created it is called a model garden where cliché gathers.The gods left the model garden forever when the story is completed.Since the world Ha Soo-yeon is living now was a completed world there is a possibility that the god of creation will never come back again.The god of creation smiled and said that she will come back again).Ha Soo-yeon told him that she will marry him but with only in presence of few close friends since it was weird to marry two times and it never happened in history of Solaris empire.Kyle told Jen to prepare for their marriage and they were going to get married at that night (lol Kyle is really good with making quick decisions:blob_grin::blob_grin:)
    End of chapter 135

3. ShiraYuuKii

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyle is like a kissing manic now XD ... everything is fast forward with him XD
    this godXhuman love line is taking me off to beauty of thebes... gods with humane mistakes!sigh!

LokaLari, MianneChan and AnnaArpa4 like this.
  4. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter-136
    Today was really hectic. This was all thanks to Kyle, who suddenly decided to have a wedding at night.Kyle was great, but the Apostles of the Grand duchy were no less than that.I'm ready for everything.
    'It was possible because Kyle had prepared things in advance.'
    No matter how small the scale of the ceremony is, there will be a lot to deal with because it is a wedding.I couldn't help but admire the fact that it was his job to deal with something that didn't feel real.
    And-
    It was that night.Filled with flowers made of various jewels inside a small hall inlaid hall
    "I swear."
    "I swear"
    Me and Kyle were standing in front of a statue modeled after the goddess of the empire, taking a couple's oath. I was wearing a white dress and facing Kyle who was in a black suit. Kyle slowly rolled up the lace veil covering my face for the end of the wedding.
    "Congratulations! Riedel! Marrying a husband twice who hasn't even divorced will be recorded in the history books forever!"
    Geppel greets me with the same care I was worried about.
    "Only history books will be recorded? It may become a trend."
    Next to him, Cezanne was throwing mischievous words. Honestly, the problem is, I don't think that's going to end up as a joke.The noise around me made me think.It was a time of complexity.
    "Why don't we start a buzzword at this point? And then we use the grand door to do business. At this time, we have an item called the loudspeaker that quickly spreads rumors in our store."
    "What!What an act of visiting at a sacred wedding!....So how much is it?"
    Today, it was just Jen who was invited as our dear friend,not Jen, the butler of the Romani.He's got the board.He pretended to be angry,but in the end,he whispered with a look of triumph.Jen apparently wanted to spread the romance between me and Kyle,not for money.
    "Let's invest our budget for the grand duchy here. We'll have to at least embezzle."
    Next to him,Kyle's aide Elvin took a more serious look and whispered the word embezzlement,ready to pursue the project.The problem now was that I could hear both stories vividly.
    "You guys are really into pranks."
    "How noble of a holy wedding."
    Then came the black wizard Eugene and the golden dragon Rau,who were next to him,as if they were disgusted.The people who was invited by me to the wedding today are all my friends who helped Kyle and me.I invited only a small number of people.Therefore, the people who are more precious were called in without omission.Of course Marina was on the invitation list.
    'Huh?'
    As I searched for Marina with my eyes, I could quickly see her and the man standing next to her.
    'The Emperor.'
    With purple eyes and silver hair.I've never seen it in person, but I could tell just by looking at it.Needless to say,it was Oscar Axid.As I wanted a simple wedding,he seemed to have worn the common people's clothes accordingly.Although he was an emperor who was famous for not showing his face, he seemed to have shown his face because he could not do so at a wedding ceremony where he came to bless others.As far as I know, he has an alveolar disorder.I can't believe he's stuck next to Marina.Besides,he's not interested in weddings.I couldn't help but smile at the sight of Marina and Oscar.
    'Now it won't be long before Marina's gone.'
    "Congratulations!"
    "Congratulations!"
    "-!"
    "-!"
    The atmosphere was once again tumultuous.It wasn't bad.It was rather good.
    'This is the best way to get married.'
    When I looked at Kyle with satisfaction, I saw him crouching his forehead.
    "Sir, you must have a gap in your eyebrows during the wedding."
    Oh, it was a mistake.
    'It was fun to observe people gathered because of us, so I couldn't care less about Kyle in front of me.'
    I opened my mouth to calm him down in the dark energy that began to shoot from Kyle's body.
    "It's a wedding. Shouldn't we see what the guests are like? Well, now that we've looked at it all, we're going to slowly kiss the oath-- oops."
    My back was pulled and my lips overlapped before the sentence was finished.There were cheers and applause from around. But it was only for a short time that I was conscious of it. Gradually I had a feeling that all my mind were filled with Kyle's jobs.
    "Um,.....Ugh."
    My breathing was getting worse, but Kyle rarely let me go. It was when my lips finally fell. I opened my eyes wide. Beautiful butterflies made of light were flutteringly flew to me.
    'Pretty'
    It was about to pop one's appreciation
    'Huh?'
    A butterfly flew to me and I raised my hand like a lead. Then the butterfly sat down on my right ring finger.
    "...Ring"
    Subsequently, words of less than admiration flowed out of my mouth. It was because butterflies scattered and were inserted into the ring. The elaborately made white bright diamond ring had a strangely golden glow.He didn't say anything, but I realized that this ring was a gift from Kyle.
    'What happened here when the ring wasn't bright at the wedding?'
    Kyle replied as if he had been waiting for my reaction.
    "God of Creation told me in my dream. About the marriage customs in the world where you lived."
    ".... Creation God."
    "It wasn't originally a wedding ring, but I liked it better than having no ring."
    Butterflies also flew to him, where he raised his hand as he spoke. Kyle's fingers were glistening with rings that seemed to have matched me in pairs. I was happy. I didn't know God would tell Kyle this. Well, in retrospect, this wedding was really similar to Earth's.
    "Is there a wedding in my world?Did the Creator explain about it?"
    Kyle nodded instead of answering.
    "....I see."
    I thought, muttering to myself.
    'Maybe the Creator God is watching somewhere then.'
    Although,she doesn't show up, I felt like,she was watching me.
    'There must be a fateful god with th.'
    Now they're calling them mom and dad.I'm not going to call you-- thank you. For raising me.
    'For letting me meet this man.'
    After greeting them with respect, I looked at the shiny ring.
    "If you don't like--
    "No, I love it. I don't think anything else will stand out."
    I quickly caught the sentence without misunderstanding my behavior. Just a little bit.He'll send the ring by the cart, saying it's until I like it at the latest.
    'I wanted a simple wedding, but I was covered with jewels in the corridor.'
    I couldn't let my guard down. And for a short time, the memories of Kyle and I passed by. There will be countless more days to be together, but I, who felt a little sentimental, muttered in a small.
    ".....Ring, I'll treasure it."
    "Others are ready--
    "No, that's enough."
    "I am thinking of going to the East at the very end of the continent."
    "East? That's great. But when? You're not saying it's right now, are you?"
    "......"
    ".....You are not ready to go, are you?"
    "......"
    Oh, and at the second wedding, I felt dizzy. Yeah. Kyle Romani is this guy. Unusual man who doesn't know where to turn.
    'He's such a man, but he'll always put my opinion first.'
    As expected, he was slowly looking into my mood.
    "Don't you like the destination?"
    The problem of whether I like it or not was not the matter.Tonight we're getting married, and as soon as we're done, we're going to honeymoon the nest day.
    I want you to know that strange preparedness is the problem.
    '.....I don't think so.That..'
    I thought it might take Kyle a lifetime to realize that.
    'Well, it doesn't really matter.'
    In the end, Kyle will listen to me. He can't afford me alone, and he's a man who's always being swayed by me.I shook my head gently.
    "I like the destination. By the way, can I delay the period a little bit? I still have work to do."
    "If you want."
    See? I'm right. I smiled small as if to reciprocate Kyle, who always gave me what I wanted first.
    "Thank you, Kyle."
    "......"
    "I love you."
    ".....Ugh."
    Kyle was violently shaken as if he had been attacked by a surprise attack. I tried to keep my expressionless face, but my ears were red as if they were about to burst.
    'Cute.'
    So, I hope he will continue to be swayed by me for the rest of his life in the future.

End of chapter 136
    I am going to end my spoilers here.I hope you all liked my messy spoilers.There might be some mistake in my spoiler and I must have missed some part since my brain is so poor so forgive me if there are any.The translation was bit weird so I fixed it in some place.I hope it won't be hard to understand.I really enjoyed this novel.I wish there was side stories about their kids.If they have a daughter I think Kyle is going to be obessed with her and will give a cold shoulder whoever tried to apporch her.

5. MianneChan

MianneChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyaaaa so cute! Thanks for the spoilers!! You're awesome! That was quite a ride! I can't wait for these chapters to be translated officially.

Panda520, snzzykitten and AnnaArpa4 like this.
  6. Cerealisa

Cerealisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. You feed me with a bunch of spoilers. Thank you for your hardwork:blobbunny:

snzzykitten and AnnaArpa4 like this.
  7. ShiraYuuKii

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the patience and ending it for our sake <3

snzzykitten and AnnaArpa4 like this.
  8. minakun

minakun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i cant stop smiling yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

AnnaArpa4 likes this.
  9. lazy_neko

lazy_neko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had the same thoughts:cookie:

AnnaArpa4 and NoirB like this.
  10. lazy_neko

lazy_neko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you u came like an angel and gave all these spoilers and ur spoilers were really good and nowhere near messy thank you for ur hard work:justabotheart::blobhug:

AnnaArpa4 likes this.
  11. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou so much @AnnaArpa4 for all the spoilers from the beginning to the end. :bloblove::blobsob::blobsneeze:
    Your dedication to do this was just another level :aww:
    It was only six pages but all page is full of spoilers unlike other forum discussion
    There are so many fluffy moments by the way
    I hope the side stories will be coming soon
    Once again thankyou for your hardwork :blobok::bloblove:

12. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers:aww::aww::aww:

AnnaArpa4 likes this.
  13. Haniffffffffff

Haniffffffffff Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SPOILER

AnnaArpa4 likes this.
  14. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those gods seem like stupid kids...

15. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Story got hella weird fast lol went from romance with a bit of magic to high fantasy mode on roids

16. Laventira

Laventira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't express enough how much I appreciate all your spoilers ❤️THANK YOU SO MUCH

AnnaArpa4 likes this.
  17. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    .…? The OG!FL was Marina who helped Oscar the OG!ML?

18. Ygbaby

Ygbaby Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, it might be unrelated, but it's been bothering me right from the very first chapters. Could somebody tell me: does MC ever explain why she wrote such a story with a pitiful life and a tragic end for the character she's reincarnated as? It doesn't seem logical to me at all. Especially, since the novel mentions that she wrote it as a child. To me, it would've made sense if this story was written by some other author and MC read it as a child, or if MC wrote such a destiny for the villainess.
    Please explain to me :(

19. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you haven't read the previous spoiler yet. The story MC wrote as a child was not her choice. The novel MC wrote is actually another world. MC and original Riddel share a single soul that's why MC ended up writing Riddel's life as a novel when she was a child. The original Riddel wasn't able to change her fate no matter how hard she tried and MC was also miserable because of her parents death. The god of creation felt sorry for MC and Riddel, which is why she gave them another chance and she exchange their souls with their permission.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  20. Ygbaby

Ygbaby Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the explanation. Yes, I wasn't able to proceed further than earlier chapters, since this fact didn't make sense to me. But now I can finally continue reading :)

AnnaArpa4 likes this.