Spoiler I dont want to be Loved

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Dec 21, 2019.

1. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Rihannan Alessin, a queen rotting in prison.

Despaired and without hope, she drank poison and died. But… unbeknownst to her, the deity gave her a second chance at life. She was twelve again. And this time, she would live a life differently.

Six years later, she chooses to become Arundell’s queen again…

“If you’re asking me to step down from the marriage proposal, I can’t.”

“Marry me and let us divorce after a year.”

And this time, the time limit of their marriage would last a year.

A husband she knew who was different than before… she tried not to love him again, but each time, her heart kept shaking.

Associated Names
    [Edit]

IDWTBL
    사랑받기 원하지 않는다

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-dont-want-to-be-loved/

yall know the drill, now spoil me

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is abandoned empress except everybody freaking sucks

4. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so obvious the ML will be her a**hole of a husband who she can't help but fall in love again for some sh*ta** reason. Why are these MCs who are supposed to be queens such masochists? :facepalm:
    (But at the same time, can't complain too much cuz here I am also being a masochist and curious how this will all pan out)

5. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you elaborate? I personally loved Abandoned Empress so I'm curious about the comparison (you know aside from what's been given in the summary).

6. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I relate to these MCs because i too have stocholm syndrome and keep on reading these types of novels while complaning

7. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the translated chapter in first life : the dad is a douchebag. He is a greedy guy who want to have only the advantage of his marriage: money, power , count position and not fullfil his duty to take care of his wife and daughter and just learn to at least like them even a little. The mother was a woman of an powerful family who fell in love with an asshole who was a lower noble and have a lover who was a commoner. She make everything in Her power to have him but this backfire coz the dad is an asshole and she died of sadness (love sickness). At Her funeral as in i swear i won't bother you again ,The dad bring the child who he have with his mistress (his commoner lover) (the mistress died of childbirth when dad found her the half sister was put in the orphanage till one day after the mom death) . The law is strict for illegitemate childrens (he pass his favorite daughter as an foster child for that and the half sister cannot inheritate ) so the dad use the fact that he is mc legal guardian to pamper his favorite daughter , with scheme those who in the household were loyal to the mom and mc were all kicked out replaced by people loyal to dad,the dad use "guilt " (he agreed To an contract to be a wealthy powerful count who was a rare chance for him and act as if he and his favorite daughter are the victim to the mom and mc evil scheme so mc have to share everything that she have with his favorite daughter ),the Queen (ml mother) is mc godmother so the father tell mc to ask the Queen to invite the half sister to the palace (because of the dad she made her own downfall cause the king (mc husband ) fall in love with the half sister at a Ball whom she have been invited by mc , mc was bullied by half sister and the dad make giant effort to make sure that no one of riannan family know how he treated Her so i believe that he doesn't let Her go outside of the house (not sure). when mc was chosen to be the next queen the Half sister trow a tamtrum with the dad who cheered Her like this was unfair coz they have the same father so she should have been Queen candidate too , eck the dad even asked mc to let the half sister get pregnant to mc's husband baby and heir to the kingdom at mc place and in the end the Half sister (letizia ) have succeded Her goal coz she became the next Queen (with the recent spoiler i don't think that she became queen finally but she got to parade in front of mc with beautiful clothes when mc was in prison , make her miserable , be one of the reason to the lost of mc baby , trick her to her death so yeah it's her victory) and rihannan (mc) died in prison (mc was supposed To be beheaded (or it's what mc think) but the Half sister gave Her poison) . The Half sister and the dad both think that all who belong To mc and Her mother belong To them, they are crazy.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    Grace34, Raphe, Scapezz and 39 others like this.
  8. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The husband and the Queen: their relationship is tense. The Queen should have been the king this was Her father last volonty. But as the noble who was the true power as the kingdom moved quickly to put a cousin in the throne coz 1) they don't wanted to have a woman as king 2) they wanted To keep there power coz the king was for reform : lower the nobility power to be behind the Royalty and they feared that the queen may have been for the reform too and be successful. This led to a civil war the Queen could have been successful but she loved Her country and make a treaty with Her cousin in echange To stop the war Her son Will be the heir as he was still a child she was the empress dowager and real power , this made the relationship tense cause she was an obstacle to the king who have begun his reign and was stuck in his mother shadow. Rihannan is stuck between these two , she can't choose a side between her godmother who is like a mother for her and her husband even when the king asked her to choose , she tryed to act like a mediator to make them get along but this just make thing worse and one of the reason why the husband treated Her poorly was that he saw Her as an enemy in the Queen side, an horse of troia (he treated Her kindly when they first met but started to be an asshole when he learned Her identity) . For the second life thankfully mc kick out quickly the dad and Half sister (she is reborn the day when she meet letizia and Her life start to go downhill). I'm so glad because when Driven into a corner this asshole have nearly slapped mc in Her child body and if the maid haven't intercepted the beaten he could have killed her and he is the kind of asshole genitor who put the i'm your parents card when this benifit them but never acted like a parent. So yeah she is better without them , she used the law to quickly get rid of both of them ✌.

Grace34, Raphe, Scapezz and 35 others like this.
  9. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I sympatetize for the Queen side she have earned the crown . The noble have locked Her till the people of the other kingdom (this novel have two kingdom with close relationship mc mother is from the other kingdom she's the queen cousin) have free Her for that they can crown the Queen cousin. The cousin died early and the noble wanted To ignore the treaty and put the cousin's son in the crown instead of the son of the queen so she have to securate her power, change a whole system , arrest all the rebellious nobles. For all her hardwork i can understand what she don't want to let go of Her power. For the king and mc chapter 12 is enterelly mc memory (in all the chapters mc memory of first life appear a lot) in here we have Her first meeting with the king when they were children, she meet him when her mother was still alive so in second life she have already meet him.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    Raphe, Scapezz, icay1x and 21 others like this.
  10. judairu

judairu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read all this in one sitting and without breathing :aww:pretty proud.

11. twitie

twitie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another spoiler please:aww:

arlovebird likes this.
  12. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tryed To found mtl but i failed To have more than one chapter and i don't want to pay for something that i cant read . I Will wait for the other translated chapter to give spoiler.

13. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://ridibooks.com/event/17031 : it's in ridibooks. 100 yuan : 12.78 Euro in euro , 14.29 in Dollar. I don't know if it's 100 yuan the books or 100 yuan per chapter. And ridibooks don't allow google translate from the review so you have to understand korean or it's chinese i don't know for those who want to mtl it.

Ang3Blue likes this.
  14. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's 100 won per chapter and you can read one chapter free a day.

Lovina and Miaka_Mei like this.
  15. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc and ml (i just assume with the synopsy that the king is our ml is name is igor cesca) : there first encounter was when mc was in the palace with her mother . Alone in the garden she saw a mama cat who wanted to eat a Bird mc wanted To save the Bird ml said that this was useless but when mc started To cry he climbed a tree To save the Bird. A legend in there kingdoms was that when you save a Bird a mythical Bird Will grant your wish. Mc have said that as it was ml who saved the Bird so he should write his wish but ml said that it was mc idea so she should be the one who write Her wish. When their mother came he doesn't tell the truth why is clothes where dirty and take the blame. It was cute.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
    Raphe, komo komo, SofiyeJaan and 15 others like this.
  16. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When ml saw and know who was mc mother (mc mother belong To crichton) he acted codly and mc said that she realised later that he was at odds with his mother who belong To crichton (crichton is the country near arundelle (his country), arundelle and crichton have close relationship. So in his mind perhaps he saw crichton as the enemy because his mother is from crichton and as mc mother is from crichton and in the Queen family for him mc belong to the enemy as he try To send away crichton force from the power. (I just suppose that) . Mc said that their first encounter is the first and last goodwill that he have toward Her.

17. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does mc gets back to her father and stepsister? Did they get their just desert?

18. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She asked lawyer ned (the family lawyer) to see Her mother's wedding contract and what she will inherite at first the lawyer said that she have to be with Her legal guardian (the dad) to see it but she trheaten him to write a letter to Her godmother the Queen to say that Her father and the lawyer are embezzling tax so she should investigate. As with the death of the mother the marriage ended halfway all property and wealth belong to rihannon as the only heir of her mother side and the dad is no longer a count. As the heir mc can choose the legal guardian that she want so the dad is no longer her legal guardian. So as the rightful heir and owner of the mansion she kick him out with his favorite daughter with a minimal pension . The half-sister begged to stay To not be send in a orphanage again but mc remind her that she wear the only dress that mc's dead mother have made for her , so it's very precious for Her , she tell the half-sister that in this life the dress is the only thing that she Will take away from her if she want something she have to work to have it and that she doubt that the dad Will let Her go to an orphanage again. Obviously the dad will try to take back the mansion (for exemple when mc go To crichton) but mc say that the servants Will not let him come back.

19. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler pleaseeeeee

20. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the new translated chapter : earlier to the wedding he asked his mother if she was satisfied because she managed to have his limbs , hands and feet tied down ( to cause someone to feel trapped in a daunting situation , remove or restrict somebody’s freedom of action or movement (it's an explaination that i found in the web) . Because it was the Queen who choose Rihannan as his wife. She say that mc is a good girl and the best match for him and that he distort Her word (honnestly i agree with the Queen mostly because yes she's sweet and a good girl and when you know that he Will choose a poisonnous two-faced White lotus instead of his wife but i can't blame him i whould be angry too if my mother have choose an husband for me i just disagree with as he treat a innocent party in this case mc just because he is in a war with his mother) he tell the Queen that of course she say that. Mc have hear their conversation as she was at the door when they talked. At first he was guilty then hardenned and tell Her to choose Her loyalty. At the wedding night she remembered her mother who have Her life ruinned because she fallen in love with someone that don't love Her back (the douchebag "dad" really traumatised Her (mc ) poor child) she promised herself To not make the same mistake, don't give Her love but she did it and push him when she realised that she will be in the same boat that Her mother, that she make the same mistake. unfortunately he took the fact that she resisted as an answer that she was in the Queen side .

Grace34, Raphe, peach.pudin and 19 others like this.