Spoiler I Failed To Abandon the Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She has often said she finds him scary.

2. erasersforall

erasersforall Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait.. whats their age?

DOHere likes this.
  3. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Valetta is 20 years old when Rein killed the people in the mansion. Idk about Reinhardt's age but it's probably close to her age (or the same). As the novel progresses they get older

Jukki, MiserableSOUL, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  4. 2D boys is the best

2D boys is the best Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Giorno is the 2nd ML

5. noirschwarz

noirschwarz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason why Reinhardt took Valletta to Magic Tower after the massacre was to save Valletta from the Emperor and other people who covet Valletta's abilities. In this case, Valletta is a genius alchemist and an Elementalist that is more powerful than anyone in the empire, including the Alchemist Master. She can make a lot of high-quality potions which are very valuable. During her childhood, the Count often brought Valletta to the palace to show her abilities and skills, like a circus and inhuman. He often scolded her in the public. The Emperor is interested in Valletta's power and wants to acquire it, as well as part of the plan with the Count. (The Emperor also abducted another alchemist who was also his old friend in the palace.)

Before the massacre in the Count's mansion, the Count planned to send Valletta to a faraway villa before her wedding with the Crown Prince, to bear a children (but not with the Crown Prince). He saw Valletta as a golden goose. In this timeline, the Count knew that Valletta's abilities, thus, wanted to use her to the fullest. The Count always looked at Reinhardt as a slave, not a human, thus he didn't keep any of his plans as a secret. During the time Reinhardt worked with the Count, he knew all of his plans. Therefore, he planned a massacre to stop the Count's plan. Besides, he also wanted to punish all the people who hurt him and Valletta. It was described that whenever Valletta was punished, he also was punished even crueler. So, both of them shared the same pain and trauma. Actually, the only person who understand Reinhardt was Valletta, vice versa. Both of them were emotionally damaged due to the pain they experienced in the Count's mansion.

Valletta didn't know any of the Count's plans, due to her indifference to anything. Later, she would know after Reinhardt told her everything he knew.

After the massacre, the sole suspect would be Valletta, as she was the only one alive. She would be taken to the prison and charged with the murder of aristocratic family. Reinhardt already calculated this scenario, so he took Valletta with him. The reason why he became a Tower Master was to provide a place to stay and home for both of them. Magic Tower is described as a place nobody can enter without the permission of the tower administrator.

Both the Emperor and the Count were close friends. That's why nobody, even the Dukes, could interfere the Count's illegal activities and his ruthless action to his own daughter.

Previously, the Emperor killed all his family members before ascend the throne. He was a greedy man and ruthless. Even the Crown Prince didn't know the true nature of the Emperor.

The narrative of the novel and manhwa was based on Valletta's point of view. So, it's quite unreliable. The story should be read carefully and as a whole.

This conversation was taken place after the defeat of the evil Emperor.
    After sharing a lot of intimate spicy moments, Reinhardt and Valletta tried to define their relationship. In this case, it was stated that wizard’s life expectancy is 3-4 times longer than human. Valletta was thinking about the moment when she died and Reinhardt, a wizard, would be alone. So, she was afraid in defining and committing to their relationship.

“Master, they say you need love to propose... … .” Reinhardt said. “I can’t understand the word “I love you”. I don’t think I can really say that.”

“I didn’t expect it.” Valletta replied calmly. That was the reason why we became such an ambiguous relationship in the first place. I don't think it can be helped. Since we were so disorganized, I never thought that we could be in a good relationship. 'So I thought I'd try to create a family-like relationship.' Of course, even that is distorted and I don't think it's the right shape.

“But Valletta.” Reinhardt's eyes were quite serious. Talk bluntly as always so much that I can't stop. “The best I can promise you is that you will always be my number one.”

“… … .”

“Of course, if the master wants me to whisper that I love you, I will study hard and whisper it in a plausible way.”

The moment his voice landed in my ear, I was speechless. What more can you say to someone who will whisper to you even if it is a lie by studying the emotions you do not understand? Reinhardt wasn't the kind of person who could justly define himself. If I had to come up with a definition... … . “You are my sore finger.” Valletta blinked. Reinhardt looked at her, narrowing his eyes. It was clear that he didn't understand what it meant. Valletta slowly picked up her hand. To be precise, she tried to choose words that could convince him without hurting him. They can be lovers and even dating was possible. It would be possible to whisper love while having a relationship. But he couldn't just make a promise for the rest of his life.

I couldn't break the promise that he'd always be the first. In order not to hurt him even more, who might be left alone someday. It was not a very good choice for him to dedicate a lot of affection to him, who would live in loneliness without ever finding an understanding person. Valletta leaned against the wall and sighed. "Reinhardt, I'm sure I'll care if you're not around me." “… … .” “But I’m not confident I can fully embrace you. I don’t know how far I can endure and understand you.” Valletta met his red eyes and opened her mouth. breath is mixed It was nothing but plain eyes and the sound of breathing, but it was strangely stimulating, so the back of Valletta's hand stood out white.

“You said you could make a promise that I would be the first, but I can’t even make that promise.” Reinhardt looked at her without knowing what he was thinking. Seeing that he did not stop talking, he seemed to have a heart to listen to the conversation.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
  6. _EyeCandy_

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is the "defining relationship" part?

nowaynoway likes this.
  7. noirschwarz

noirschwarz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This scene can be found in the fifth book, which is also the last book of the novel.

After both Reinhard and Valletta tried to define their relationship, they also searched for the solution to their life span issue. In this case, wizard's life expectancy is 3-4 times longer than human.

I didn't want to agree, but I had no choice but to agree. Valletta narrowed her eyes. “What is that method?” Reinhardt's eyebrows rose. Valletta opened her mouth again at that expression of what she was saying. “There is a way to live a lifetime. What is it?” Reinhardt's eyes widened at Valletta's words. He had a faint smile. It was a strange expression of bitterness and joy. Valletta clicked her chin and rushed to answer him. “I was rummaging through ancient books, but there is such a thing as an engraving on a wizard. By engraving on our hearts and drinking each other’s blood, we share one life.” Valletta's forehead narrowed. It looks similar to what we saw in the previous novels. It was said that a dragon's companion can live with a dragon for the rest of his life, so the wizard must be similar. 'This time, life expectancy will increase to about 300-400 years.' Considering that no matter how long a human being lives, he cannot exceed 100 years.

“You share your time with the wizard?” “Yes, the time of life is shared on the part of the wizard, but whichever one dies, the other dies too. If the master is murdered by someone, I die too; on the other hand, if I am killed by someone, the master also dies.”

Wasn't that the life Reinhardt really wanted? And at those words, without realizing it, a chilling sensation brushing past his back is probably not normal. Valletta lowered her long lashes.

“I won’t do it if you don’t want to,” Reinhard replied calmly.

This time, Valletta gave a puzzled look.

“It’s so special that you decided to stay by my side instead of running away from me… … If you don't want to, I'll be patient." “… … .” After a long silence, Valletta straightened her robe. Is it possible to spend the rest of your life with him? Are you sure you won't get bored? Are you sure that he will never abandon herself for the rest of his life? “Can the enchantment called imprint be healed?”

Reinhardt knelt down on one knee. He carefully grabbed the back of her hand. “If I become king, would you be the queen?”

“… … You want to get married?”

“Yes, I would.” At Reinhardt's words, Valletta kept her mouth shut. Valletta slowly turned her head. Once tied on paper, he and himself could, in any way, proudly declare that they were a couple.

“Before that, there is one thing I need to make sure of.”

"Yeah?"

“Reinhardt.”

“Yes, Valletta.”

“I love you."

Reinhardt, who was smiling with a relaxed expression on Valletta's words, hardened as it was. He looked up at Valletta with a smile on his face and stayed motionless for a long time. “Reinhardt?” A smile slowly escaped his lips. He slowly got up from his seat. Reinhardt, who stood in front of Valletta and looked down at her with an expressionless face for a long time, bent down and kissed her. “I understand what you said last time and I know your feelings, so you don’t have to feel burdened… … .”

“Valletta, I love you.”

“… … What?" Valletta held her breath as if she had been hit hard in the back of the head. Unbelievable words pounded in my ears. At least, it was something that Reinhardt could never have said.

“I love you, Valletta.” Reinhardt whispered again, as if to let him know that it wasn't a dream. A look of surprise crept across Valletta's face. The expressionless expression soon changed to surprise, and then the corners of the eyes that had been raised upwards slowly curled into rounds. And in the blink of an eye, a bright smile appeared on Valletta's face. Reinhardt stiffened again.

Such a bright, happy-looking smile was arguably something he had never seen in all his time with her. “I should have done the proposal a little earlier.” Reinhardt smiled and tilted his face at an angle. As if waiting, his lips fell down like feathers.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2022
  8. _EyeCandy_

Reading List:
    Link
    KYAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU FOR THE SPOILERS :X3::X3::X3:

9. Skite

Skite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But, she has also said "I don't find you scary any more" Which occured as early as the Nurturing Rooms, a few days after the massacre. By then, she has had enough time to process the complete shift in her world and expectations, and come to new conclusions, which a re that he won't hurt her, so he isn't scary.

10. WisteriaAsia

WisteriaAsia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me spoiler on 112 onwards?

Rein got stabbed and lost so much blood, and then Valette looked for the cure on floor 82. I've waited for 12 days and no updates.

11. morningdew24

morningdew24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know, They stopped translating cuz the manhwa version of the novel has been released. Inorder to prevent the legal issue from happening they even removed the novel from their site.

12. tealvalley

tealvalley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit of a late answer but here’s why
    He wanted to use Reinhardt as concubine (in a sexual way) which is disturbing since he brought him in as a kid, in the manhwa it is reveled that a little before the massacre the father was trying to teach Reinhardt sex ed so he can be a concubine (again in a sexual way)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
  13. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whose concubine? Valetta? Or the Father? If it's for father's concubine, that's gross

14. WisteriaAsia

WisteriaAsia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Father

15. tealvalley

tealvalley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The father :’)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
  16. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What? Is the father pedophile? Uwaa that's sucks. I'm glad reinhard kill him gruesomely

17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa! I read the manhwa's MTL version and I thought the concubine portion was meant for MC (since I remember Rein said afterwards he wouldn't have mind in that scenario). This feels weird. What I am curious about is how far Rein knows of... anything related with MC. He mentions she diverged to whatever she was supposed to do but acts like he only overheard whatever it is she has said outloud

18. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KYAAAAAAAA!! my heart can’t take this at all!!!!!! ‏ɵ̷̥̥᷄ˬɵ̷̥̥᷅ They’re too cute,sweet,cool and everything beautiful❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited: Mar 2, 2022
  19. ClassyDahl

ClassyDahl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to crown prince's mother? Is she set free?

Po_201 likes this.
  20. Ashree

Ashree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waahhhh... More spoiler please...

StacyOlanda and Po_201 like this.