Forgotten Title I FORGOT THE TITLE OF THIS QT NOVEL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Yulmir, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Yulmir

Yulmir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello hello
    I'm looking for the title of a Quick Transmigration novel I read some times ago. It's a BxG. The MC is a girl.
    I only remember the plot of one of the worlds (vaguely), so here I am.

The original host (OH) of that world was a girl whose grand-father died in war. Her grand-father bestfriend took her, and made his grandson marry her. The grandson was really dissatisfied with his newly wife, so he ignored her. I don't remember what happen between that, but the original host died because of a classmate (OH thought she was her bestfriend) who was jealous of her (that OH married in a rich family).

That was the original plot. Then MC transmigrated. It has been one years she was married to the grandson (the male lead). She decided to take the initiative to ask divorce, so she can leave and lives in a beautiful house peacefully. The ML was surprised, but relieved and stopped ignoring her. Before the awaiting divorce, they had multiple interactions and he fell in love with her. So he didn't want to divorce anymore, but the situation was already too complicated. So he thought, if he had sexual relations with her and she became pregnant, they would continue to be married. So he did that in a drunken night. MC woke up after, and ran away. She was found pregnant, ML run after her, and bla bla.

Some other details.
    - The villain bestfriend goes in prison.
    -MC establishes a fishing club with the grandfather and his friends.

Ok voilĂ ! Thank you from reading all of that, and thank in advance for answering!

2. Nuinui

Nuinui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nananna likes this.
  3. nananna

nananna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick transmigration with the female lead aura

4. Yulmir

Yulmir Active Member