Question I Have a Mansion question

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by OldManGu, May 24, 2018.

1. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped I Have A Mansion a long time ago at chapter 260. I was interested in the VR part and read the last 4 chapters. It talked about a golden apple last chapter. What is the golden apple?

2. arahera

arahera Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    An object sent from the future with a message.
    Everyone thinks they can communicate with the future guys, but it's just a message and no one knows about it. (Besides the MC)

OldManGu and crazyfalcon like this.
  3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    That novel is utter trash, its full of bias Chinese propaganda. You should stay away from it at all cost

OldManGu likes this.
  4. Stinx

Stinx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This "apple" uses Klein's particle theory, which has a lot to do with the zombie crystals behind the neck ... A message from the future was sent back into the past, and it looks like hitler who got this message . In the message, there was a schematic explaining the creation of a communication device. Using this device, the future and the past could communicate. People of the future did this to see if they solved the problem of the future, but that's because they believed that by changing the past, they would change the future, but in the end, it's the same in steins gates. When you go back to the past, you create two timelines: A line that remains the same, that is, the line that sent the thing to the past, and a line that the thing actually came to the past ... Because of that, it has not changed anything. Hitler, for not having the "crystals" used the brain of 10,000 people to create what he called the golden apple, but this device was not as good as the people of the future, and in the end, it hit nothing, hitler lost, and the golden apple, by coincidence, fell into the hand of Jiang Chen ...

OldManGu likes this.
  5. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    I know its trash. Thats why I dropped it a long time ago. I just wanted to see the worlds reaction to VR.

6. Indiboy

Indiboy Well Known boi

Reading List:
    Link
    You from Philippines?
    I don't know why... But even though its censored as Country F.... Its still too much discrimination against Country F

OldManGu likes this.
  7. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds so stupid

8. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    What did the author say about the Philippines?

9. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    I am of the opinion that this novel doesn’t portray time, but dimensions.
    Ever wondered where Hitler got his advanced gear ideas from. The Golden Apple. The golden apple is a multi dimensional communication device. The way I see it the apocalypse World was in ruins. So all the major players of the world built starships to escape death. Since they believe there was no hope on Earth they decided to travel to a different dimension. To find a better Earth to return to. The reason the golden apple guys was helping Hitler was for two reasons. One to prepare this Earth for invasion by getting the Germans to kill as many people as they can. Second to convince Hitler to allow them to cross over. The MC dimensional watch is their accumulated efforts.
    By the way the latest chapters are about the MC testing out his new VR equipment.

10. Stinx

Stinx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What made you give up instead of reading? Or did you just stop because you were tired? When I drop something, it's because I'm on the edge, there sucks, and I drop.

11. ElDaniWar

ElDaniWar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is an artifact created by the Nazis made by liquefying brains, with which they try to communicate with the future to obtain technology and information ... But it is defective and only works in one direction.

It is a very nice novel. Continue reading it.

12. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically a one-way communication device. 'His' world has them and can make them with 'brain juice' in order to receive information from the future / alternate world. The apocalypse world so far only has shown one, who used it to send the report on the 'social experiment's outcome.

OldManGu likes this.
  13. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    The author implied that islands at the west Philippine sea are theirs and that the native fishermen are terrorists, and theres one thing I agreed with him though Aquino is a retard

Its the same with Strongest abandoned son

OldManGu likes this.
  14. alamptr

alamptr What should i put here

Reading List:
    Link
    At least it not give ultra nationalism vibe like IRAS

MC make his own nation and ditched china in this novel

15. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    The author was full of to much BS. I just got tired of all his retardation.

16. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Its actually the ones that try to make themselves like they're the ones being wrong like massion, and strongest abandoned son that are more dusgusting, IRAS on the other hand dont conceal anything makes more acceptable

17. Doomsday

Doomsday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah mansion actually got very interesting concept . But author just... just go full retard..