Spoiler I [Imperial] Am Not This Kind of Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kurobito, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    Qin Nuo transmigrated into the Great Zhou dynasty, becoming the dim-witted Ninth Prince. As if it’s not enough to be a female transmigrating into a male, (s)he thought that (s)he could just enjoy a life of drinking, eating, and being merry–but no. He ended up being pushed to do something way beyond his abilities and entered the fight for the throne. Internally there is strife among brothers, and a powerful official with great authority; externally there are foreign powers looking to invade, and the discontent of the people that is boiling over. How is he supposed to pave a path through this mess both domestically and abroad? It’s hard to be emperor, and even harder to be a good emperor! This is a story about an emperor farming. While others are farming a field, he’s farming a whole imperial court.

NU LINK: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-imperial-am-not-this-kind-of-man/

Oh great souls that have finished reading the raws of this novel please spoil me:

1) who is the FL?

2) did mc become the emperor in the end? If he did? How did he do it since the crown prince is became the emperor

3) any loyal subordinate?

4) is the any revolution going on if mc did become an emperor.

5) will qin ze die in the end or any princes die

6) will pei ling the general help mc in becoming the emperor?

Please please i beg of u spoil me:blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

BooBoo likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Q_Q

Q_Q Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link