Forgotten Title I know how the story goes but not its name (Raw BG Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by just_areader2, Nov 13, 2019.

1. just_areader2

just_areader2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was this series I read where the M!MC was hoping to revive(?) his girlfriend through transmigration. I remember there was an arc (i think the first one?) where he saved a girl (FL) from a rich family whose stepmother(?) had plotted to get her sold off to a far-off countryside village so that she wouldn't be able to inherit the family fortune. Her father doesn't care for her, but she has high status in the household because she is supported by her grandfather. When MC was out on a trip with his friends to celebrate end of exams iirc, they stopped at a gas station and split up to go to the male's restroom and notice suspicious figures (kidnappers). MC makes a plan with his friends to help FL. MC and his friends save FL from the kidnappers by using morse code to communicate with FL in the bathroom of a gas station and knocking the kidnappers out with bats and stun guns. He finds that FL looks and acts exactly like his gf, so they exchange numbers and become friends after she gets back to her house. I think she lived in another city? They get told off by their families and the police because the kidnappers had guns, and they were lucky that they hadn't had the opportunity to use them. They get praised from the police for their act of courage though, I think it got into the news and announced at school with the certificate thing. MC was from a normal family, but he was picked up as a baby. He turns out to be the real child of a rich family in another city. He and his friends get money as thanks from FL's grandfather for saving FL. The friends decide to keep the money and invest in MC's business that he was planning to start. I think he was selling rare or high-maintenance flowers at the time. It was funny because the police and grandfather's secretary go from Friend A's house and on and on, discussing with each other and their parents before ending at MC's house. FL also invests in MC's business. They continue to stay in contact with each other, especially MC and FL--they become a couple and get married. One of the friends went into acting later I think.

There was this other plot line about a character being reborn and changing her life, she was the swapped child of MC's real family. In her past life, she didn't accept it well and used the feelings of another guy in the circle who liked her to help her try to gain control of the family company etc. MC had won in the past life either way. She decides not to get involved this time and actively goes to study abroad. I think she helps a bit when they're finding MC? The guy who's in love with her follows her and they eventually get together. She hears the news about MC and FL's wedding and thinks that it's fate, since they got together in her past life.

2. Arash1

Arash1 A Simple Introvert

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:

Innieminnie likes this.
  3. TouchMeLikeASpaceBar

TouchMeLikeASpaceBar [Innocent]

Reading List:
    Link
  4. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
  5. mina95

mina95 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    a chinese comment section.
    Nevertheless