Recommendations i like fluff and girls

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by fireflying, Mar 31, 2021.

1. fireflying

fireflying Lost Boy

Reading List:
    Link
    Any recommendations for (KR/CN/JP) novels with some love triangle between a girl, a boy, and the female MC? It doesn't have to be that serious of a love triangle, nor the focus of the story (although it can). I just really like the goofy Bakarina rivalry dynamic. Not poly, and I really don't care which one ends up being the final love interest.

Or maybe not even just a love triangle, just some very nice platonic friendship between all of them. For example, Pet of the Villainess's Sasha, Rebecca, and Arth. Or Bakarina's whole ass harem. just gals bein pals :]

Preferably very fluffy and serotonin inducing.

2. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isekai'd Shoggoth (maybe? The MC is an eldritch abomination, so fluff + casual 'elimination' of threats)

P.S. Your title scared me for a minute.
    P.P.S. Sorry of the strange format of my post... I don't know what I did to cause it. :blobdizzy:

fireflying likes this.
  3. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    In manga, Railgun. It can be read standalone but I would rec reading Index too.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    fireflying likes this.
  4. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Maiko-san Chi no Makanai-san - This slice of life manga is primarily about the 2 girls' life in a meiko house, but they're part of a trio of very close childhood friends. The third is a boy. Each start to have their feelings of affection focus on a specific one of their group (very) slowly solidify into a fluffy love triangle over the course of this story. Japanese food is a major feature too.

fireflying likes this.