Spoiler I May Be A Mob But Because My #1 Favorite Is Here, Everyday Is Fun

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by BooBoo, Apr 28, 2021.

1. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-may-be-a-mob-but-because-my-favorite-is-here-everyday-is-fun/
    Summary:
    The spring I became a second-year high schooler. When I saw the transfer student from the class next door, I remembered the memories from my past life. In this world that was from a game that I loved from my previous life, I was a nameless mob. But even though I’m a mob, it doesn’t matter! That’s because this world has Kurogane Taiga, my favorite and the one I love the most! As long as he’s here, I’m happy! My favorite existing is my happiness! –I carelessly told him my feelings, and from there, our strange relationship started.

“I’d like to give monetary offerings to Taiga-san as thanks for existing…”
    “Stop it.”

The high-energy female mob today as well confesses her love to her favorite chara!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2021
    Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/spoiler-thread-template.124971/

4. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil us please, I can't find it on syosetu. :sushi_dead:anyone has link for this one?

5. LuckyKichiro

LuckyKichiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t post links yet :( someone on mangago posted the syosetu link. Just search for the title and it’ll be on page 5 of the comments section.

I mtled it and it’s super cute! I wish the author had wrote more about the other mobs and their capture targets lol

6. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find it on mangago too.:sushi_dead: Page 4 and 5 in the comments section just blank.

Whoops! Never mind, someone from the pickup request post the syosetu link.^^

Last edited: May 4, 2021