Forgotten Title I need some help.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Max Read, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Max Read

Max Read Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea how to start this so, here I go.

I don’t remember much, the only thing I remember is that at one point in the novel, the mc ended up suppressing or sealing his cultivation and lifespan to that of a mortal. I remember he did this as a way to gain enlightenment or something similar. But whilst he was a mortal, he ended up opening a blacksmith shop I believe. He became a widely recognised smith in the latter half of his mortal life, I also believe he taught his swordsmanship to someone.

whilst writing that previous paragraph, I believe I remembered something. The reason he was doing this was to gain an insight into a sword art that was said to be used by a mortal man. Later I think we find out that he wasn’t a mortal and instead an incredibly strong cultivator....

I’m starting to think this might be Mystical Journey.... but I’m not sure, I would like a confirmation please.

Anyway thank you for any help, in a bit.

2. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing like that in Mystical Journey since the MC of that believes in the philosophy of punching shit. Vampires? Punch em. Magic? Punch it. Mechas? Punch em REALLY HARD. No swords involved.

3. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord Xue xing or snow eagle lord: I remember when he gets poisoned by some Demon God during just after he became transcendent he opened a blacksmith shop and had 2 disciples he teach either sword or spear skill. his one disciple ends up siding with another normal knight not knowing that his master is strongest transcendent. MC is poisoned and have a lifespan equal to mortal on the condition of not using his powers.

Renegade Immortal- in this MC becomes a carpenter for a while comprehending ways to reach soul transformation.

4. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    May or may not be imagining it... But maybe, Desolate Era?

5. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    In Lord Xue Ying he ran a restaurant not a smithy.
    Don't think its DE either. I know he pretends to be mortal a few times but he was never a blacksmith. A butcher once though

6. tushaarkuthiala

tushaarkuthiala Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember this novel name but I'm sure I've seen the translation somewhere. The protagonist was one of the Ten Supremes or some such name and an Alchemy Grandmaster. He was reborn in a youngster's body 15 years after he supposedly died and has disciples and lovers who he interacts with. It's a xuanhuan novel.