Spoiler I Opened The Birdcage Door

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mg534, Jan 26, 2022.

1. vela.99

vela.99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And after 5 years of marriage he still didn’t love her, he just stayed married obediently to the female lead for his lover’s sake. He was afraid the female lead would kill his lover too. But the female lead realized that this loveless marriage will never work and he will never give her his heart. All he had was hatred and resentment towards her because
    well yes. She knew after but she didn’t feel very bad about it, because she knew how much her parents loved her and would do anything for her

2. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This whole premise sounds like a lots of angst. I understand why people are not liking Eileen so much. This is definitely not for me at least till it is completed. Thank you for your spoilers.

I would also like to ask, did FL made Biance her maid? I saw one of the chapter where Bianca as a maid was bashing FL and telling her that no matter what happens she and ML will always love each other.

3. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    No I don't think she appointed Bianca as her maid. Eileen referred to her as ''maid'' because Bianca was a maid in Sebastian's house, before his household was overthrown.

4. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the mistress a bad bi*ch? If no I would have felt bad for her for being used by the Author just to make the plot interesting

5. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would prefer if they did not end together. It makes no sense, will he suddenly stop loving the maid? I bet author will make her a bitch to use as a reason, the fl is very unlikeable , no matter how sad her life is , it doesn't justify ruining another's life . I would rather it be a cute romance between the ml and the maid. I really dont see how he could love her, he would be like those female leads that return to the trash that ruined their families

6. chomiaaa

chomiaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But she DIDN'T ruin his life. It was her parents who did all that. She actually said she would give up on him when she found out that he had a lover but she suddenly got sick so her parents acted without her knowledge. Bianca, the ML's lover, then went to their house and got mad at FL, which is understandable, but it's also understandable why FL would get mad at Bianca too (there are plenty of petty people). Bottomline is, she COULD have tried harder to help ML when all of this was going down but she really isn't to blame for his family's downfall.

7. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... i think i should just read the spoiler not the novel. My heart can't handle this:blobsneeze:

8. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it was what her parents did without her knowledge, but then she found out about it rather quickly and she never tried to stopped them, she think she could have him using this way, it's only after Sebastian comes to her saying he loved another woman that she said she would gave up on him, but the damage is already done, Sebastian family is already at the end of bankruptcy, so when she fall sick, her parents only pull the last string to make the family lose everything, not only the property but the title as well and she has the audacity to get mad at the 'RUDE' lowly Bianca when all she did just say the fact, forgetting the greetings and such, so she decided to kidnapped her and held her hostage for the 5 years of their marriage, the ML even kneel down at her feet and beg her, she feel a little bit of heartache seeing him becoming like that but the joy was greater, no guilt whatsoever.

9. meyuh

meyuh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is clearly written in favor for the villainess, Eileen, the crippled daughter of a duke. She didn't directly get her hands dirty but she's guilty of her parents debauchery.

Thanks for all the spoilers btw. But the baffling question is, how come Sebastian still came to love Eileen despite all the misery she had done to him? Eileen is like a gender-bend of those shitty and cold ml who realized too late that they're wives are suffering in abusive or toxic relationship yet, were still given a second chance when some of them deserved none of it :hmm:

10. hhv94

hhv94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS is why I always check out spoilers to get a general idea of where this is going since a good bit of K-Novels or Chinese novels tend to be heavily masochistic and over the top when it comes to romantic relationships like this. Based on the spoilers the level on this one sounds completely off. I'm going to pass...but thanks for the heads up.

evanesco99211 and snzzykitten like this.
  11. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the story is crazy :blobdizzy: is it still ongoing?

illysillymilly likes this.
  12. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think she is bad. She is technically right, the male lead loved her and she loved him back. It was the female lead that came between them and made him her husband by threatening him and taking his lover as hostage. Also her family caused his family's destruction, this is she don't respect Elieen and stands up to her.

As there are only few chapters as of now, we will know how Bianca's character churns out to be in the future, more.

Yes and for some reason I'm very much interested in reading it. :blobjoy:

Have you read the novel? If not, then I don't think we can form opinions without going through the whole story as there are just bits and pieces of spoilers. Many readers have also wished Elieen well in the comment section so there is possibility of her being not that bad.
    But if there is not, then I do agree with your statement.

Spoilers don't do justice all the time though. I'll give you an example of the previous novel I read, I'll twist this dog's neck. In the spoilers section, quite a few readers earlier accused of male lead as a man who was cheating on his wife which turned out to be a false alarm. There was no such situation like that. He wasn't a jerk and was the most descent and sweetest character in the entire novel. On the other hand, I do agree, sometimes spoiler do help to know what we're going to land ourselves in. *Lady to queen* cough *Abandoned Empress* cough...

This is why I really want to read the novel to know. There is maybe something which we would've missed, our cups of spoilers are still less than half filled yet.
    Also if he just happens to fall in love with her, the well reading other K-Novels, not surprised, just the roles are reversed here.

13. meyuh

meyuh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read the translated chapters in NU but can we really deny that she's not the "bad guy" in Sebastian and his lover's life? She technically haven't done anything abusive yet but, it doesn't change the fact that she had done something irreversible. So what I'm trying to say is that the pov that I get from this novel is more like leaning into a villain's redemption. If I may add, it's kinda unfair for Bianca, given if she's not a white lotus, to have her lover taken away from her then only to find out eventually that he's starting to love the perpetrator. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the plot or the characters, I'm just baffled of the odd logic behind on falling in love with the person who ruined your life.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
    evanesco99211 likes this.
  14. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr, though she didn't get her hand dirty, she never stopped her parents, she knew what they are doing for her sake, it's only after Sebastian said he has someone he loved, she told them not to do anything anymore but she never asked them to restore Sebastian family. If she is justified for kidnapping and confining Bianca (still, she gave her food, how kind of her) out of spite (the lowly maid dare speak up to the great Princess me) then Sebastian has every justified reason to kill her and her family, Sebastian lose everything, his title, his position, his home, his parents (they committed suicide), even his lover is held hostage. Just take a look at any romance novel out there, the Villainess only kidnapped the FL, and the next moment, their head already rolling on the floor.

Imagine if Bianca is pregnant, than another Iris would be born. LOL. 'Iris, Lady with the Smartphone', her mother and the Grand Duke is a lover, then come this spoiled Princess who want to marry the Grand Duke so she kidnapped Iris mother best friend and threatened her to break up with the Grand Duke, although she didn't harm the Grand Duke family nor she abused him throughout their marriage, she already done the irreversible, see.

evanesco99211 likes this.
  15. lidae

lidae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she died?

16. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    It's ongoing, I don't think the author will kill her off in the book as she stated that this is going to be a love story between the two protagonist.

Manhwalover356 and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  17. perrieelle

perrieelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bianca is a wandering gypsy or something. She put sebastian under a spell to make him love her, so her family would have a place to settle in.

18. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So ML did eventually fall in love with FL (his "tormentor"/threatener), didn't he?

Very interesting, so author was trying to pave a way to validate ML/FL's love and turn Bianca (the supposed true love) into a green tea bish

19. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao what a pitiful ML we have here, One woman who coerce to marry her and another who put her under spell

feng nao, meyuh, hadis77 and 4 others like this.