Spoiler I Quit Being a Noble and Became a Commoner

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    nielyti and morticia_addams like this.
  2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea. I tried to MTL and I was just so confused.

3. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not a romance novel but more of a slice of life novel. The MC does not end up with anyone even towards the end. The story centers around her struggle to be a commoner and finding out what she wants to do with her life as a commoner. Its a little bit like lady rose wants to be a commoner

4. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    damn >.<

5. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that there was a ML??? Though I wouldn't have minded the slice of life thing.

Yumika12345 likes this.
  6. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers?

Yumika12345 likes this.
  7. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a couple of possible male leads who are maybe interested in the MC but the MC only wants to break free from being a noble and doesn't have the time to think about romance. At the end she left the capital with this 1 possible male lead who is guarding her as she leaves for another small town to live the rest of her life but we never get to know if they ended up a couple.

8. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    So i want to know why the dad doesnt seem to want his daughter out of the estate? I know she is a illegimate child but is it just that? The only reason why she is hidden?

9. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Dad loves MC. He kept her hidden to protect her and maybe marry her off to a good husband but then MC stated that she wanted to be a commoner and he respected her wishes. The main wife and her children hate her and dad feels guilty for her. But once she's out of the house the main wife and MC's sisters show her a little respect for the decision she's made. MC has also helped them out a lot during her time in the estate so even tho they don't like her existence they tolerate. Dad feels guilty and doesn't want her to live outside the estate where he can't protect her.

10. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Make sense why the dad is super over protective of her but her life sucks in the house and she acts more like a servent than a daughter.

Thank you for the insight.

11. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the deal with the crown prince and co?

12. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly the Crown prince and co find the mc useful and smart. They dont want to waste her talents living a commoner life so they want to use her for whatever reason. (Forgot why they needed her it's been awhile) but they wanted to find useful and talented women who can work for them. Kind of shitty of them to stop the mc from being free to live a commoner life but the mc will eventually break free from their control and live her best life.

lazynoodles, Shizun, JuuHachi and 2 others like this.
  13. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank fuck I was really pissed off with the latest ch and wanted to kill them off

lazynoodles and Poor_Hero like this.
  14. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I only liked Vice captain Dick and the Lord of the slums in the capital(forgot his name). Hated all the other guys tho

lazynoodles, JuuHachi and Poor_Hero like this.
  15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    How does she deal with the fucking Prince because the latest chapter is rage inducing.

16. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I did some mtl here are some of the highlights
    - she returns to being a noble but under the name Lady Ann
    -performs her job as secretary to perfection
    -prince ludens and his crew adore her since she gets more work done, with a sense of completion, and does it to near perfection
    - then prince makes her do a compete map of the city including the slums
    - she ventures fearlessly into the slums and meets the boss there
    - boss of slums if impressed by her and allows her to roam freely without being harassed
    - prince ludens and co seems weirdly jealous and possessive over her; she pays them no mind and was like “this is work. You disrupted my whole life and plans just so I may work for you and now you’re getting in my way?”
    - completes map and the prince decides to grant her a wish. She tells him I wish to be a commoner and not get in her way anymore.
    -prince ludens is annoyed and was hoping the slums would scare into staying as an aristocrat (mtl note: wow. Is this the first time you met someone who knows what she wants in life?)
    - lord roberts starts grumbling over the fact the prince messed up so bad. he said he was better off stringing her along before blackmailing her to work for him permanently. (Mtl note: YOU ASSHOLE) I think he was starting to really like her since he kept giving her gifts but now I see your just a shameless user.
    - MC is thrilled and is looking forward to the rest of her life andbrewd tea for everyone.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  17. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    -even when she is now officially a commoner prince and co refuse to give up so easily this the LAST chapter people. Even now they try to invite her to castle for painting and lessons in the arts
    -prince ludens gives her a special ring that allows direct access to him if she should ever change her mind. (Mtl: FUCK YOU)
    - she happily meets captain dick (mtl: that’s his name) seems to look forward to working with him. It’s implied they like each other romantically. MC wishes to one day write to father and tell him she’s happy and fulfilled as a commoner.

18. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    ooooh sounds nice owo ty for spoilers

19. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah that prince...hmmm really makes me want to burn the whole country down lol╮(╯▽╰)╭

lazynoodles, Leilacus and Poor_Hero like this.
  20. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    he plays really nasty. like blackmailing her to give him some healing ointment she made then show it off to a bunch of people. leading them to believe that she's the prince's "mistress." this leads her getting nastily harassed. basically, he wants her indebted to him by "rescuing" her. the MC she knows- what's up and is like "save" me from a situation YOU CREATED?