Spoiler I Raised A Black Dragon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by PrincessBubblegum, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Haruna89

Haruna89 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU FOR THE SPOILER (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) Really love this sweet cute fluffy novel

Bella94 and Mikaa like this.
  2. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn't mentioned in the novel's main story
    It seems that there are several side stories but only in the published paper book version

Melita_H, Ainespi, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  3. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    What a shame ;-;
    But i hope that wordexerpt(? I dunno if i get the name right) will translate those side stories.. (´(エ)`)

Btw, some more fluffy moments??:blob_plusone::oops:

SoyUnGirasol likes this.
  4. PomeloCloud

PomeloCloud 蝶のようにここまで

Reading List:
    Link
    Whooaaaaaa xD
    Our dragon is way too capable!! :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Thank you for the spoiler!:aww:

Mikaa likes this.
  5. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody asked this yet so who's the enemy? Adrian? And who's the magician who wrote the story? How did it even go to Noah's dimension?

If Noah arrived before it all even begone, then it means that the Eleonora in the book had gotten back to her body. Either she succeeded in her experiment or she just went back.

6. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pretty please~?:aww:
    Thanks in advance:blobwink:( ˘ ³˘)~♡

7. Lauradcs

Lauradcs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why does noah's soul leave eleonora's body?
    in which chapter was it and how was the situation
    details
    please
    @ajw

LokaLari likes this.
  8. Razziel

Razziel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know if there will be manhwa?

9. i love Noah

i love Noah New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to ask something, which chapter is the last chapter. I mean can you please give me the number. Because I haven't even been able to finish atleast one tranmigration story. and i am also clinging onto to this one. This story is soooooo damn amazing.

10. rlnc

rlnc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When i first read this novel.. and the baby dragon kid crying in Kyle's arm wailing to Nora to not abandon him, i can't bear it.
    Luckily it's the last time Nora try to throw him away..

Laerta, Nyaa.23, ErryChu and 3 others like this.
  11. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anybody bought this aside from Word except? It's jutt that in word excerpt, I had to buy a monthly, and I don't want that. I found this on good reads bit was not allowing me to puchase via amazon. And ridibooks ia asking for an ID

12. hiddencholic

hiddencholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bought some chapters in ridibooks. I sent them a picture of my ID with everything except for my name and birthday blocked off. Only waited 2 days (sent them the picture on friday) for them to verify.

That said, I mtl-ed some parts of the side stories. I will spoil those that I understood.

From what I read through MTL, Noah, Kyle, and Mu are living in Duke Leonard's mansion. All three of them are also sleeping on the same bed ☺. While Mu was sleeping, Noah was teasing Kyle if she should find another butler. Kyle is not amused by her teasing and went handsy on her. Noah was so embarassed because Mu was sleeping next to them. Kyle made her promise not to tell him that even as a joke and even when he was telling Noah to sleep, he was actually the first one to fall asleep. Noah looked at him while he was sleeping, kissed his forehead, and wished him good dreams. (They are so cute )

When Kyle woke up, Noah is already awake and is writing something on a piece of paper. Noah reminded him that he promised that he would sign any contract Noah has made so she is now asking Kyle to sign this contract she made. When Kyle saw the contract, he was so happy he hugged Noah and Mu (who was still sleeping). They slept again after that and the novel revealed that it was a marriage certificate that Noah asked him to sign.

Don't know yet if they will have a proper marriage because the next side story is about Mu going to school.

13. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    You can go read previous spoilers, it was explained bef
    Ooh my God!!
    SHIO CUTTEE !!!:aww::bloblove:
    * heart attack *

Not rn
    Not sure in the future

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2021
    reader_O8, Bella94, LokaLari and 2 others like this.
  14. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First and foremost, thank you for the spoiler! I love it! I'm not sure if I can wait until October to finish all of it. BUt I so love their slutty enough love story. PLus the advice in how to puchase Ridibooks.

LokaLari and hiddencholic like this.
  15. hiddencholic

hiddencholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last side story is Mu goes to school. The side story started with Mu saying that Noah left the house to go to work (very rare) and Mu is a little disappointed that she could not see him off but she kissed Mu 10 times before she left so it's not that bad :bloblove:.

Kylepapa is helping him get ready for school. Kyle is nagging him to listen to the teachers, do his homework, do not cause trouble, brush his teeth etc then smacked Mu on the forehead because he was not listening :blob_patpat:. Kyle told Mu that should he get three Fs they would not go to their planned vacation. Mu complained but Kyle reasoned that it was Mu who wanted to go to the academy so he should keep his words for Kyle did not teach him that way.

Mu said that he will be sending letters but Kyle complained that he only sends one copy so Mu promised to send one each for him and Noah.

When it was time to step in the teleportation circle, Mu kept opening and closing the door. Kyle asked him to hurry because he will be late but Mu said No~ :blobcat_rawr: and Kyle replied that it's okay don't cry. Kyle reached out to Mu and the novel described that there is a mark on Kyle's wrist which Mu inscribed last year as a sign affection (similar to what appeared on Noah's wrist when the imprint happened.) He still hesitated after this and kept glancing at Kyle but he eventually went to the teleportation circle.

The MTL is very confusing after this. So take this with a grain of salt but from what I gathered Mu knows that he will be alone again after he outlives Noah and Kyle. The older dragons asked him if he will be okay with waiting (for Noah and Kyle's reincarnation i think) and that he will be very lonely. Mu did wait. :blob_teary: He hid from the people that he was a dragon. He found friends but it wasn't long before they leave Mu again.

One day, he was dozing off in class then one student woke him up. He was the reincarnation of Kyle. He is the mentee(junior, i think) of Mu in the academy. They went to the principal's office because they would have another mentee transferee. The transferee is Noah. :aww:

Back to their current time, Noah is speaking with their principal about Mu's performance in school. Mu have low grades in theory but high grades in magic and physical classes. Noah said that Mu takes after Kyle haha but Kyle denied that and said that he is also great in theories. Mu woke up at this time (so I think the story above is just Mu's dream or a sneak peak of what happened after Mu outlived them :blobsleepless:.)

Mu kissed Kyle on the cheek and told that he will come here again someday. Kyle misinterpreted and told him that he will come to the academy every year until graduation. Noah just finished interviewing the principal about Mu's activities in school and the two hugged. Mu thought that it didn't matter if that time is a dream, reality, or the future because he is happy. <END>

The ending of the side story is bittersweet. :sweating_profusely: Mu will definitely outlive Noah and Kyle but it also shows that they will meet again someday. Kind of like Zeno from Akatsuki no Yona :blob_teary:.

16. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouch
    That hurt

Glad they meet:blob_teary::blobparty:
    It would be nice if they will remember him :blobmelt:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2021
    aydh03, yuriezzz, Rin.rinaaa and 13 others like this.
  17. lazy_neko

lazy_neko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I know this place is for spoilers but pleaseeee help me out. I can't read any novel in wordexpert when ever I open any chapter a message shows up saying some dns problems and i have no idea about that. please help meeee I really love those novels and having been waiting for days to update:blob_teary::blobsleepless::blob_teary:

18. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I have something similiar, but i only can't read chapters of Black dragon:cry:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    lazy_neko likes this.
  19. Lauradcs

Lauradcs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already read all the spoilers, and no, I'm looking for more details.
    in detail:
    the situation in which noah loses or is taken out of eleonora's body (as her soul was expelled)
    Did your soul go straight back to your true body or did you wander as a spirit for a while?
    mu and kyle were there? witnessed it?
    How soon did Mu go to save her?
    (if he was present at the time) how did kyle react (if he was not present) how did he react when he lost noah? shocked? sad? furious?
    How did Noah react when she returned to her body and how long (days, months, years) was she in her original world? i miss kyle and mu?
    when kyle saw the real noah: did he recognize her? How did it feel to see the unknown girl?

please someone answer me. that's one of the scenes I look forward to seeing. the best I've seen of a series of transmigration

LokaLari and Mikaa like this.
  20. Ahlya

Ahlya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The site is down for maintenance, but their backup site should work!:blobhighfive:

LokaLari, Shortchescak and Mikaa like this.