Spoiler I Raised Cinderella Preciously

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ryokucha, Jun 27, 2020.

1. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone elaborate on iris and lillys romance with the whole story like how and why such things happaned such as when does ryan reveal his identity, how does iris deal with it and such and please include fluff moments thru quotes

2. Aymi

Aymi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone elaborate on their love stories? Specially Mildred x Daniel and Iris x Leo i shall thank u if someone could include cute moments between them.

verraol, nielyti, Khadz and 1 other person like this.
  3. Yuukiyuki

Yuukiyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read english translation of this story? Also is there anyone who knows where I can read manhua of this story in chapter 41? All I find is chapter 40?

I also wanna know?

4. Extremefangirl01

Extremefangirl01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s the end of the first season, chapter 41 just came out along with chap 42

Yuukiyuki and Jukki like this.
  5. Dianatouille

Dianatouille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers. I'm really impressed with Lily and Ashley's futures because it's quite evident at this point of the manhwa that IrisxLeon's ship is going to sail but, beside the interest of Casey in Lily and her wishes to become an artist, everything else is unclear, specially with Ashley. Daniel's true identity was another surprise too. I did have my doubts about the queen dowager being related to Cinderella but I seriously didn't expect that to be the real identity of Daniel. I'm satisfied with the story. I hope I will have the chance to read the English translation (official or unofficial). Thanks for the spoilers!

Jukki likes this.
  6. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    During the masquerade ball, Daniel had blond hair and blue eye. Really handsome!!

Is that his real appearance? I wish it were.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2023
    bleedingliar24 and Yuukiyuki like this.
  7. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil the sisters' relationship and family moments?
    do they dislike each other at first, do they bicker, disagree on smth?

Jukki likes this.
  8. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EDIT: I mixed up the spoilers so just pass this one hehe

I get what you’re trying to say but I think the original cinderella is
    the current queen consort, crown prince’s mother. And her fairy godmother is daniel’s mother, that’s why the queen is daniel’s godmother
    Hence cinderella is not the queen dowager (this is taken from the previous spoilers, please take it with a grain of salt). The queen dowager is probably just your usual noble lady from a well off family because her view is so naive.

Not trying to be offensive or anything here, just want to share some spoilers I read before :blob_grin: and I agree with your points if cinderella is indeed the queen dowager

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
    saintine and lazykitty_99 like this.
  9. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think it’s the queen. The queen has a larger presence than the king in the manhwa and I think that’s because she is the one with royal blood. When Daniel danced with Mildred, there was a large stir because the only lady Daniel had ever danced with was the princess, whom I believe is the current queen because there’s no other female royalty

10. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah really? I took her comments about "I got here because of the sufferings I endured" to mean she was cinderella
    and Daniel also said she only believes in 'destined love' nudging to the fairytale happy ending to the cinderella story...

zoefleyl, Lady Lullaby, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  11. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok seems like I mixed up the spoilers sorry people! :notlikeblob: (The after effect of staying up late). So from this spoiler
    it turns out that the queen dowager is the cinderella, totally mixing that up with the theory posted here saying cinderella is the queen, so sorry about that! I haven’t read this thread in so long and just came back after the second season starts.
    But is daniel’s godmother the queen or the queen dowager? I should probably read the the whole story again :facepalm:

totally missed out on that part but thanks for reminding me, it was a mistake on my part for the previous post.
    I just read the part where the king and queen showed up at the ball and notice that they add some sparkles around the queen :blobjoy:

12. Yuukiyuki

Yuukiyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is a site I can read the story other than kakaopage?

13. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you know how iris (and her sisters and her mom too) react when she find out ryan is actually the crown prince??

Jukki and Yuukiyuki like this.
  14. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if i want to continue reading the novel from chapter 48 in the manhwa, what novel chapter should i start?

15. DarkBlueOcean

DarkBlueOcean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give spoilers about Marsha? And that rude pervert called guy called Preston?

16. Lillynumber2

Lillynumber2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading a bit of it from the novel. If I remember correctly the family gets invited to the concert of some sort at Casey's place. Lilly met masha there. I kinda skip a bit of the part but lily comes and ask Mildred what to if the guys is stronger than u. Mildred tries to ask more but lilly kinda secretive. Ha ha Daniel was next to Mildred and was like let me know who you need to get rid of. Lol anyway Mildred gave answer. Long story short lily got slap by Preston and Douglas beat the crap out of him. Masha stayed in the capital and Preston went to the countryside.
    I believe from chapter 41 it starts near the end of book 2. Chapter 13 in the novel.

This is so cute ill leave this cute scene of Mildred and Daniel. :aww:
    It's no use if Lily doesn't like it even if the royal family comes, not the marquis. I put my hand on my waist and said. "It's Lily, not me, who's getting married." Daniel's eyes got thinner. He looked hard to believe. I didn't like the expression, so I turned around and said. "Well, if Sir Casey was suing me, I'd accept it right away. "Mildred." Daniel quickly returned to me. And he said with an angry look."If you're kidding, stop it." "But I heard that if you get engaged to Sir Casey, you can meet true love. Do you know again? Will I meet true love, too?" His eyes narrowed again. He looked unhappy this time, but I didn't care. What if you don't like it? This is my house and my study. "Mildred, you won't be able to meet true love even if you get engaged to Lord Casey." Daniel sighed and said so. Why? I was puzzled and asked, lowering my hand that I had put on my waist. "Why? Is the blessing single limited?" "Not really." A smile came to Daniel's face. He approached me and grabbed my hand and lightly kissed me on the back of my hand. "I'm your true love." Oh my. I laughed without realizing it. I raised my hand and lightly swept Daniel's handsome face. You're saying all the cute things. "I can't believe it." Daniel's hand closed my cheek at my playful words. He bowed his head over my face and spoke softly. "If you allow me to kiss, I'll show you the evidence." "Okay." I could feel Daniel's lips gently sinking over his lips. He swept slowly and gently as if a butterfly were flapping, took it off slightly, and smiled. Is this proof? I tried to express my dissatisfaction. If this is proof, then my true person is every man in the world! But at that moment, Daniel's lips hit again. He sucked my lips and dug into my mouth before I could pull myself together. My head flew white and slowly began to find colors. "Wow." First of all, a sound that might be elastic or moaning came out. I felt dazed. I felt better as if I were walking on a cloud. I looked at Daniel's splendidly shining amber eyes and smiled and said. "You're good at kissing." "I guess I'm really good at it." "Why?" "That's my second time." Oh, really? I hung on to Daniel and recalled if I had ever praised him for kissing him well. But I couldn't think of it. Probably last time. This is the second kiss with Daniel, but to be honest, I didn't remember much except that the last kiss was great. If you're destined to be, you should be like this. It's to the point where you're confused. I smiled and looked at Daniel. His one arm held my waist tightly. I was going to ask you to let go. If I tell him to let go, he'll let go right away, but then he'll collapse.

You can purchase it on Google play store. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Qjjh6BAgGEAE&usg=AOvVaw2d75OG9Ueto-S_4YDEoQNV

17. DarkBlueOcean

DarkBlueOcean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

18. shuuenka

shuuenka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 50 of webtoon Mildred is on a road of misunderstanding that her daughter wants to marry/likes Walford,,, any folks who read novel, can you guys spoil how long is this misunderstanding is going to last

Jukki and Yuukiyuki like this.
  19. Lillynumber2

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone can correct me if I'm wrong lol. It was mtl. ButIt wasn't until Daniel officially told her that he was interested in her and not lilly where she kinda stop forcing it a bit. Then she will eventually ask lilly which is funny because she doesn't say it outright, she asks vaguely if lilly like Daniel. She eventually says she likes him but its different. Because how he treats her mom is different from everyone. And I guess Mildred eventually gets what she means. Getting MTL can be a little confusing.

20. Lillynumber2

Reading List:
    Link
    this was MTL from the novel so please excuse the confusion on some parts.

He saw someone pulling Iris. So by now, the two will be talking. "What kind of person?""Lily asked with a look of disapproval of Douglas's words. Who is it? Douglas, whose heart is pounding at her expression, quickly added. "Oh, he was a man." "He was a man?" "He was a man that I could trust!" "Did you know him?" Douglas's mouth closed. He began to sweat in front of Lily's interrogation. "Kk!" Iris, who was following Lily and Douglas, began to hit his opponent reflexively when someone pulled him. The embarrassed man grabbed Iris' hand and whispered quickly. "Iris, it's me, Lian." Iris's hand, which was hitting a man, stopped. She opened her eyes wide and looked at the man before confirming that he was Lian. And shouted with an angry look. "Ryan! I was surprised!" "Sorry." Ryan smiled bitterly, letting go of Iris' hand. I'm really sorry for the sudden pull. However, I couldn't come up with a way to talk to Iris quietly other than this method. "You can just sing it, why are you pulling it?" Iris looked around, criticizing Lian. There was some space between the pillars slightly away from people. How did you know there was a place like this? Iris' eyes became round. Few people knew that there was a place like this because it was so wide that only one person could barely pass between the pillars. Lian stepped back slightly from Iris. I called him here on purpose because I had something to say. After days of contemplation, he thought he should let Iris know who he was. "When I went to your house, you took flowers, right?"Lian cried like that. At that time, he heard from Daniel that the flower she received from Lord Webster was the first flower she received as a gift and picked the flower from the garden in the castle and ran to her. Iris also remembered a flower presented by Lian. It was a very fragrant flower. The flower is still stuck in her room and vase. At first, I told Jim and thought about putting him in a drawing room or kitchen, but somehow I couldn't because I was shy. Iris thought that far and remembered Mildred. "Ryan, I like everything. Can we go out and talk?" My mother may try to kill you if she finds out that I've disappeared." "Mrs. Barnes? Why?" Lian's eyes, who was trying to talk about where she picked the flowers, grew bigger. It is unimaginable that Mildred is trying to kill him.

Don't tell me you don't you? The worst situation came to Lian's mind. "Oh, that's... "Aesulie, no, I did something a little, a little, a little, a little, a little, a little foolish." A silly thing? Lian's eyes became thinner. He didn't say anything to Iris to keep talking. Thanks to this, Iris was able to talk about what happened between Lord Webster and Mildred, fumbling with a blushing face. "You were going to get married?" Sir Webster?" Iris shut up at Lian's incredible question. I have a lot to say. But to do that, she has to talk about everything in her family. Iris didn't want to do that. That's so miserable. "Why?" Lian looked like she didn't understand. He looked at Iris with a half-and-half face mixed with an incredible expression and an incomprehensible expression and asked again. "Why? Uh, so why?" That was all he could say. You were going to marry Sir Webster? Why? You wanted to get married? Why? Sir Webster? Why? In front of him, Iris stood still with a white hard face. What do you mean why, you idiot? When I opened my mouth, I thought I would shout like that first. "Iris. Lian, who had been looking at Iris for a long time, eventually couldn't stand it and called Iris again. Why? Why did you want to marry Sir Webster? Why? Iris' expression distorted by the expression of such a question like that. "Iris. Lian called her again. In a sad voice, Iris couldn't stand it and got his face on his hands. The two have never spoken anything. They didn't even say anything about the future of each other. Iris was deliberately swallowing it by pressing down pretending not to know. She can't marry Lian anyway. It's not because Lian is a fallen aristocrat. Even if he was a commoner, Iris wouldn't have cared. "I have two younger brothers under me," Iris said murmuring with her face on her hands. Is that all? Some mothers have lost their husbands twice at a young age. By the way? Lian couldn't comfort or stop Iris and waited for her next words. Complicated thoughts filled his mind, so he didn't know what to say. He stopped trying to ask if he liked him. Iris is thinking of marrying another man. It felt too shallow to talk about my favorite emotions in front of him. "They all have to get married, too. I'm the eldest daughter, so I'm responsible." Mildred said he wasn't, but Iris's debt didn't go away so easily. She is the eldest daughter and has to take responsibility for her two younger siblings. Especially Lily. In an aristocratic society, women should take a dowry when they get married. Like Mildred, it can be your own building or house, or there are jewelry or bank deposits. But it would have been nice to say that Iris, Lily, and Asulie have little of that now. Although there are buildings owned by Mildred and some deposits, it is a property for her retirement.

"So you're going to marry someone you don't even like?""Lian managed to say so. That was all he could say. He promised Iris nothing. "Then are you abandoning your younger siblings?" I'm going to live alone? In response to Iris' answer, Lian bit her lips. He has never had such a responsibility. His parents always told him to take responsibility as a prince and the next king, but for Lian, who grew up with nothing lacking as the only child of a peaceful country, responsibility existed but could not be touched. "Do it with me," Lian said so without realizing it. Iris, who had his face on both hands, raised his head. She wasn't crying. What? Lian said again to Iris, who came up with questions. "Do it with me. Marry me."

so as I said its MTL so please ignore missed wording lol.
    The concert I went to just yesterday was really terrible. To what extent, I had a nightmare of listening to music for the rest of my life at the concert last night. With that, I definitely realized what art is like in a noble society. Although playing musical instruments is the basic knowledge of aristocratic society, the standards have been significantly lower. Can you make a sound with an instrument? Some people could play at a high level, but it was quite rare. And I wasn't so proud of it. So it's like Lily's drawing skills. I sat next to Iris and glanced at Lily, who was talking to James. The price of the painting, which had fallen after Kyle was found to be Kayla, was slowly rising again. To be honest, I don't know if this helps Lily become an artist. "When would you like to go to the concert with me if you don't mind?" I heard David asking Iris to go on a date. The moment she turned her head, I quickly looked straight ahead. You don't have to be wary of me. David is a young man from a decent family and if you want to go to a concert, you can go with him. Of course, Lily and I should follow. "That's a good idea." Thank you for the recommendation," I smiled to myself at Iris' positive answer. If Iris likes David, David is not bad. Suddenly, Lian came to mind. I thought you were on good terms with Iris. I thought Lian liked Iris. I turned my head toward Daniel. Since he is taking care of Lian, wouldn't Iris feel uncomfortable getting close to a man other than Lian now? "How's Ryan doing?" Daniel looked back at me slowly when asked. "It's okay." "I don't hear you say you're doing very well." "Young people of that age are bound to suffer from one thing or another," Daniel said and glanced at Iris. What's going on? I was so surprised that I looked at Iris and turned back at Daniel. Daniel's words now sound as if Iris rejected Lian. As soon as I was about to ask what the hell happened, people stood up and began to applaud. The performance seems to have ended. I got up from my seat and began to applaud for the stage. Before I knew it, Asulie woke up before me and was clapping. "Thank you for appreciating my poor skills." Count Morgan, who invited us, comes to the stage and greets the people. Count Morgan's Youngsik, who was playing an instrument next to her, was seen standing half proud and half shy. Once again, the children greeted with their names. "We have prepared simple refreshments in the drawing room, so if you need refreshments, please use them.

After greeting, Count Morgan said so and came down from the stage. Refreshments. It's after dinner time, so it'll be a light tea or juice. "Aren't you thirsty?" I heard James asking Lily. It's night, so it's a little cool, so I think drinking some warm tea will help the children's throat. Count Morgan approached when we were about to say let's move to the drawing room. "How was it?" It's a question about Morgan's children's performance. Daniel replied, reaching out to me. C. "It was a great skill." Count Morgan naturally came out and looked back at the children, saying, "Mrs. Barnes." "Thank you for your good performance, Countess." "It's just the basic skill." Count Morgan laughed like that. I quickly grabbed Ashley's hand. This is because her face became darker when she heard that music performance is a basic skill. You can learn. I grabbed Asulie's hand once and then let go and told Count Morgan. "Oh, that's not true. That was a great skill. My children have learned, but they're not that good." "Really?" Count Morgan's eyes were on Iris, Lily, and Asulie. She looked at the children slowly and asked Asulie. "What instrument can you play?" "He, he, he,···." Asulie's shoulder shrank. You can't do that. I quietly hugged her shoulder and said. "I know how to play the piano." But it's a really basic level, so I'm shy like this." "Who cares. As long as you know how to read the sheet music. Count Morgan said so and laughed as if he had made a funny joke. That's true. The level of the aristocrats' handling of musical instruments is sufficient to be able to read sheet music. Some people memorize simple songs and play them because they can't even do that. "Come to think of it, Baron Walford." Fortunately, Ashley's shoulders stretched as Count Morgan's interest headed toward Daniel. I grabbed her shoulder again to straighten her posture and looked back at Iris and said. "Aren't you thirsty?""Iris nodded quickly when the children said they could go to the drawing room. I was escorted by David and James and asked Iris and Lily, who were heading to the drawing room, to ask for Ashley, and then remained by Daniel's "I heard an interesting story.""I wonder what kind of interesting story Count Morgan heard. She looked at me once with sparkling eyes and said, looking at Daniel again.

"I heard that the castle was selecting a candidate for the princebi." "What?" I was surprised and asked, standing close to Daniel without realizing it. You're going to pick a candidate for the queen? Wasn't the prince Ashley? But soon after seeing the surprised look on Count Morgan's face, he quickly corrected his posture and apologized. "Oh my, I'm sorry." "It's so surprising news." As I calmed down in my head, many thoughts came to mind. Is there such a thing as Gantaek in this country? In the end, Gantaek means that the noble family will take a test while taking a girl of the right age to marry. Basically, the marriage of a noble family in this country is an engagement in advance with children from similar families who are close to each other when they are young. If there are no similar families who are close to each other when they are young, they will look for a spouse through debutant like my daughters now. And it was similar to the royal family. If there is no fiance decided when the prince was young as he is now, she will look for a partner among social women. If there is anyone among them that the prince particularly likes, he or she will see if there are any other problems with the family and become a prince. If the prince cannot make up his mind until the end, he or she will take the test by selecting and naming outstanding girls. It's not a simple choice, but it's similar. "I don't think your highness has found anyone he likes." Count Morgan said so and smiled as if he was sorry. She must be quite sad. I heard that all of her granddaughters are young to debut in society or are already engaged. "Well," Daniel replied with an unknown smile and immediately continued. "It hasn't been decided yet. But if you do, you will be able to choose a candidate by recommendation.'Recommendation. I remembered that most of this country consists of recommendations. And the recommendation naturally comes from the closest people of the decision maker. That's why the maid and servant, who serve the queen or king, are honorable. This means that the family and knowledge level are okay enough to deal with the royal family, as well as that the royal family can express their opinions when making decisions. "Are you thinking of recommending a Baron?" When asked by Count Morgan, I looked at Daniel without realizing it. Now that I think about it, Daniel can definitely recommend it too! Because he's the prince's teacher! Perhaps it is in a more advantageous position. Perhaps because I looked with such sparkling eyes, Daniel looked at me once and smiled bitterly and told Count Morgan. "Nothing has been decided yet. So there's nothing I can tell you. "Oh, my." Count Morgan looked sorry for Daniel's answer and soon stepped down to greet others. As soon as she left, I quickly grabbed Daniel's forearm and whispered.

"Prince's mercy candidate?" "Why? Are you interested in it?""Of course!" Do you call that a horse? When I answered as if I was dumbfounded, Daniel's expression became strange. "I remember you said you had no rational interest in the prince before," Daniel said with a somewhat unpleasant look. Huh? What did you said? I looked at him while grabbing his forearms and frowned. What does it have to do with me being not interested in the prince? "But"? "Do you want to be a prince"? What are you saying? I felt like someone hit my head behind me, so I was staring at Daniel blankly. Then, realizing that he had been grasping his forearms until then, he quickly let go and stepped down and asked. "Are you kidding me?" "Why do you think you're kidding?" "Oh, shouldn't the princess be single?" "Your husband·········. Uh-huh. I quickly clenched my hand and covered his mouth. And before others noticed, he quickly pulled away and glanced at him. Oh, okay. That you know my husband died. But isn't it not about being a prince-like problem? To become a prince, you must have no marriage experience at all. I screamed with a low voice. "If you keep saying nonsense, I know you'll throw it away." Surprisingly, Daniel looked unhappy and soon straightened up. And he said calmly with a look of disapproval. "Okay, ma'am." "So what else do you know about selecting a candidate for the Princess?" "If you ask me to recommend you, I will never do it."Oh, don't say nonsense." I put my hand on the inside of his arm and stabbed him tightly in the side. "You're not serious, are you?" "Why do you think you're not serious?" "It doesn't make sense even if you think about it in common sense. I have a daughter in a married woman and I'm old. "That doesn't mean your wife isn't attractive. Huh. I laughed because I was speechless. To be honest, I was a little happy to hear that it was attractive. But that doesn't mean that I can be a candidate for the prince. "But anyway, it's ridiculous that I'm going to be a candidate for Prince Bee." Daniel smiled at me. He leaned toward me and spoke softly again. "That's my biggest luck.""As if I were not a married woman, had no daughter, and were young, I would have definitely become a candidate for the princess, so I opened my mouth wide because I was dumbfounded. You weren't joking until now?

I felt good and a little burdened at the same time that Daniel was hitting me that high. I'm not that great a person. I'm just an ordinary person who's busy living day by day. "Even if I go back 20 years ago, I don't think I would have been a candidate for the Queen." That's how I began to walk. Daniel gently escorted me and said. "No, you can't. If you're going back, let's go back about 10 years ago." "What's the difference?" "I didn't make my social debut 20 years ago."I could feel the age difference between him and me. I know. Daniel is five years younger than me. Since women in this country make their social debut at 17 and men at 19 years old, Daniel may not have made his social debut 10 years ago, but rather than making his social debut 20 years ago. "Stop." I was thinking about how old Daniel was 20 years ago, and he suddenly leaned to me and said firmly. Phil? Daniel still looked unhappy when I made a puzzled face. "Stop thinking about my age." "It's good to be young." "Your wife is young, too." Well, that' I looked saggy without saying a word. All three of the children are in their marriage age, but if they are only thirty-seven, they are very young. I was heading to the drawing room with Daniel and asked again. "So what else do you know about selecting candidates for the Princebi?" Nothing has been decided. I thought I'd recommend about three to five." Daniel walked slowly with me and told me about what he knew. It is said that up to five people can be determined if there are many, but the maximum number of people in the castle seems to be up to three. Of course, he said he would be recommended, and he would take the stuttering test by looking at the recommended person, family, and knowledge level to spend time with the prince. "The most important thing is the prince's heart, but if the prince can't decide until the end, the test results will determine." "Then the two who failed? What happens?" Three people were also selected for the final screening at the place where I lived, but not just one person was selected. The remaining two also entered the king's bin. However, it is prohibited by law to have a concubine in this country. It's the same for the king, so I was worried about the two remaining people who failed the test. "I give you a gift and send it back to you as a token of gratitude for participating in the test." "That's it?" "Yes, that's it." Oh, that's not bad then. If you stick together, you become a prince and if you fall, you get a gift, right? It is a situation where it is advantageous to be a candidate unconditionally. I asked Daniel again. "Can you recommend someone from Gyeongdo?" "I won't give you a wife. Oh, are you going to keep saying nonsense?"

I pinched Daniel's forearm with my hand on it and criticized him lightly. And I said it again. "I think I'll be sure if I get Kyung's letter of recommendation." Don't you think so? He is the prince's teacher and close to Wang Dae-bi. However, Daniel didn't seem to think so. He looked at me with an displeased look and said. "Do you think Iris would want that?""Of course they want it!" Gen is Cinderella. No, just a little bit. Thinking of Asulie reflexively, I stopped walking when I realized that Daniel's name in his mouth was Iris, not Asulie. Iris? It's not Aesuri? "Madam?" Daniel called me, staring at him blankly. In common sense, it is right to ask for Iris' recommendation rather than Asulie. Iris is the first and he is much better educated. But Cinderella is Ashley. I realized another strange thing while thinking about how to say this. Do I think Iris would want that? "Why don't you want Iris to be a prince?""Surprisingly, Daniel's face reminded me of an expression other than disapproving. He looked quite in trouble, looked around, and put the other hand on my hand on his arm. And he nodded to the other side of the reception room we were heading for. "Shall we talk over there for a while?" Over there? I walked as Daniel led me and looked at him, wondering what was going on. He led me to a different drawing room from people quite skillfully. Looking at the size, it seemed to be much smaller than the drawing room prepared for refreshments. The drawing room was open and water was prepared for those who wanted to rest quietly. "Do you know that Iris has been proposed?" Daniel closed the door and asked me when he entered the drawing room. I don't think I can close it. I turned toward him and tried not to close the door, but I stopped. It applies only to unmarried people who are not allowed to stay in a closed room alone with reason. I'm already married, so it doesn't matter. And Daniel's honor, well, wouldn't he take care of it? "What Lord Webster proposed is not a proposal, right?" Daniel laughed at my answer. He said with his arms folded in front of his chest. "No. It's called intimidation." Thanks to this, wrinkles on his clothes were tight, revealing Daniel's arm muscles. What a waste. It would have been better if I wore a shirt. I opened my mouth with regret that he wore a jacket. "Then what proposal?" "Well, that····." Daniel bit his lips and slightly avoided my gaze. Then he sighed and stood close to me and whispered in a low voice. "I'm Ryan."

"Lian? Lian proposed to Iris?" Really? I was surprised and looked at Daniel. He had a difficult look on his face. No, is it guilt? I read the guilt from Daniel's face and frowned. Why does Daniel feel guilty about Lian proposing to Iris? "Iris refused?" "Yes." "I don't think that's what Sir should feel guilty about." "Right." Daniel, who sighed softly, approached me again. What's wrong with you? I slipped back because I thought he was too close. Then, when he realized that he was trapped between the sofa and Daniel, he frowned. "What are you doing?" "I think you'll leave in anger if I confess the truth." "Huh. Is that why you're blocking the way?" "Until I'm done talking." What truth is it that you're worried that I'll run away? And I thought of a bad idea of eggplant. Did Daniel kill Fred? This is a ridiculous imagination. Fred was found missing and dead, which took months by ship from this country. It is impossible unless Daniel uses magic to plop the continent. "Let's be careful not to leave until Kyung finishes the story." "You'd better sit down." Even if you don't, the car was uncomfortable because the sofa touched your calves. I quickly sat on the sofa when I was told to sit down. Daniel sat on the end of the tea table across from him and carefully opened his mouth, looking at my expression. "You know that I'm your teacher, right?" "Is there anyone who doesn't know that?" "Do you know your prince's name?" I know. Giuseppe. It's a bit tacky name, but the original royal name is noble in good words and tacky in bad words. "You know, Juiceppe?" Daniel's one eyebrow went up. He spoke softly in a low voice. "What's your full name?""Is he testing me?" I opened my mouth with the feeling of watching how far I was half way. "Juseppe Adrian Chaklair," Daniel said nothing. He just stared at me like a teacher waiting for his student to find the correct answer on his own. "What is it?" Eventually, I couldn't stand it and asked. The prince's name is Giuseppe Adrian Chaklair. Prince Giuseppe and the Duke of Camp. Oh, when I thought that far, I thought of a strange idea.

Lian camp. A young man with brown hair and blue eyes. But the prince said blond. "Madam," Daniel stared at me in the face and called me softly. He looked worried that I would fall down soon after grabbing my head. "No way." I jumped up staring at Daniel. Following me, Daniel's body slowly stretched out. Come to think of it, I've never seen the prince's face. So when I first met Lian, I thought he might be a prince, but I didn't think the real prince was blonde. However, there is also a wig in this country. And Daniel can change his hair color. I remembered that he changed his hair color and eye color at the masquerade. "Did you fool me?""A young man named Lian Camp was actually Prince Giuseppe Adrian Chaklair. Daniel opened his mouth with a guilty look in front of me in anger. "Yes." You punk! My arm moved first without realizing it. But Daniel's hand first grabbed my wrist before my palm touched his cheek. "You can't." You don't want to fit the topic of cheating on me and us? Daniel whispered again the moment he got angry. "The cheeks are visible to people. If you're going to do it, put it below your neck. Do you think you can't do it? I kicked him in the shin as hard as I could. His shin collided at the end of his shoes with a thud. Surprisingly, Daniel stood still. He was still holding my right wrist and staring at me. Let's see how much you don't react. I lifted my foot again and stepped hard on his foot. It was hard to hold it in his hand, holding my wrist. However, Daniel was silently beaten again this time. This is why my anger doesn't go away. I would rather have sued him if he rolled on the floor screaming that he was sick. I gasped and withdrew from him. No, I was going to step back. However, because I was still blocked by a sofa behind me, I had no choice but to sit on the sofa again. "Is this enough?" Daniel asked in a small voice, still holding my wrist. I wish I were a very strong and tall man. So that I can suppress that attitude at once as if it was nothing special that I hit. "If you were small, I would have kicked you." "I don't think so." He followed me back on the table and smiled bitterly. And let go of my hand and said again. "You're not the one who kicks a smaller creature than you are." "It sounds like I hit you when you grow up. "The larger the target, the easier it is to fit." What are you talking about? I said with a frown.

"Gyeong was beaten by deceiving me, not because I was tall." "I'm sorry." Again, Daniel looked like a big dog that was obedient. I looked at him disapprovingly and realized a more shocking fact than the fact that Lian was a prince. "So, Lian, no, did the prince propose to our Iris?" "Your highness said so." "But Iris refused?" Daniel nodded with a dark look. Iris rejected Lian's proposal? Somehow I understood that. It may just be the proposal of Lian, a fallen aristocrat, but Prince Lian's proposal would have been extremely burdensome. "Wait, then, unexpectedly selecting a candidate for the princebi?" Daniel's face reminded me of a bitter smile. "I'm trying to run away from the sadness of a broken heart." So, the prince, who was rejected by Iris, was heartbroken and did not want to marry anyone and said he would die alone. When the king and queen heard it, they were surprised and thought they should force the prince to find it. Huh. I was speechless and stared at Daniel blankly. It is also one way to soothe the sadness of love with a new person. The problem is that the rejected love is Iris and the new love is about to become Ashley. "That's strange," I said, looking at my head without realizing it. Isn't Aesulli Cinderella? Shouldn't the prince's first love be Ashley? However, under the current circumstances, Iris will become the prince's first love. There was a saying that first love does not come true where I lived. Is there a saying like that in this country? "How about Lian, no, Prince?" "Don't you know how a broken heart is?" "Do you get into bed and sip all day listening to sad music?" Surprisingly, Daniel's face reminded me of a smile. He spoke with a national anthem. "That's not true. Should I say that I'm a little less motivated?" That's why I haven't seen Lian in the meantime. I felt a little sorry for Lian, who would have been dumped by Iris and depressed. "I guess the prince's first love doesn't come true, either?" Daniel's expression became strange. He said, tilting his head. "I don't know what you mean." "First love doesn't come true." "Who's saying that?" His complexion now clearly reminded me of displeasure and irritation. Why are you getting angry? I briefly overturned my memory, wondering if there was such a word in this country. There was a similar saying. First love is a gift from a fairy. Hmm. I put my elbow on my knee and leaned toward him and said. "I don't think the prince would think of his current state as a gift."

I should ask Iris when I get home. Why the prince refused to propose. I'm sure it's because it's burdensome, but it's a waste. But it's also a strange thing. If Lian liked Iris, what happens to Asulie? Come to think of it, Lian knows Asulie, but it was Iris who fell in love. Is this not Cinderella? I stood up and asked Daniel. "Have you met a fairy?" Daniel's expression became strange again. He glanced at me and asked. "Have you never seen your wife?" "Yes." The fairy of this country is like a tiger. In the past, I often came out to help people, and I can still hear that someone across the street got help from a fairy. But I've never seen a fairy. Some say that they appear in front of those who are sad and grant their wishes, while others say they take revenge on those who offend them. This reminds me of a small fairy the size of a palm, but basically, it is said that the fairy of this world is similar to humans. Bella, the fairy who helped the hero, said she was a very beautiful woman. "Fairies appear in front of people in sorrow and grant their wishes." I woke up from my seat and put the hypothesis into my mouth by combining my knowledge of fairies. "What if a fairy appears in front of a prince who is sad about his broken heart?" What if the prince said he wanted to win Iris's heart?" "That's not what happens." "No?" Daniel was also following me. He reached out to me and opened his mouth. "Fairies, to be exact, have different conditions for fairies to grant wishes." "What is it?" "Despair." Despair that is powerful enough to lose all motivation is a means of calling a fairy." "That······. With Daniel's help, I stepped out between the sofa and the table and looked at Daniel. As the anger subsided, his handsome face began to catch my eyes again. "You look like a devil, not a fairy." "Is that so?" Daniel tilted his head slightly and smiled. His handsome face, which made my heart flutter, looked like a devil. I shouldn't have said devil. Somehow I turned my head because I was ashamed of looking at his face. In the meantime, Daniel opened the door. At the same time, someone tried to enter the drawing room where we were, but found us and stopped towering. "Baron Marson". Baroness." Daniel lightly greets the couple he encounters with us. The barons, who appear to be of our age, were embarrassed by the fact that Daniel was in the drawing room and asked. "Was there just two of you?" "Yes. But the door opened."

Daniel's watery lie unknowingly turned my eyes on him. But I quickly turned to the Baron's wife and said. "Are you going to take a break?""Oh, yes. My throat hurts a little." The barons seemed confused by Daniel's lie whether the door to the drawing room was open or closed. The eyes of the two looked at us, but I turned my body around and said, pretending to know and said. "Go in," Daniel also opened the door wide for the two. The barons looked inside the drawing room and soon went inside with a relieved look. "Thank you for protecting my honor," Daniel said suddenly, moving from a small drawing room to a large drawing room. Isn't that what an unmarried lady usually says? I was speechless and whispered. "If you defame Gyeong's reputation, you have to duel with Gyeong's brothers or marry him." Of course I have to protect it." "I'm fine." Which one? As soon as I was about to ask which one is okay, duel or marriage, Asulie approached me. Perhaps she found me, but when she saw my face, she opened her mouth with a relieved look. "Mom, you were there." "Why? What's wrong?" "Just because." Why? I was going to ask why, but I found some men glancing behind Asulie and realized why she was doing that. Iris and Lily each had a conversation partner, so the men talked to Athely. She was uncomfortable with it. "Oh, my." I hugged Asulie's shoulder with one arm when I groaned. And whispered to her. "Are men uncomfortable?""Asulie looked at me once as if she were looking at my senses and lowered her gaze. I kicked my tongue in a positive attitude. Lian wasn't interested in Asulie either. Rather, it was Iris who proposed. What the hell should I push? The world is starting to get confused. Wasn't it Cinderella? Then, what is the existence of a fairy? Why am I here? "Ouch." Suddenly, my head began to ache. I was surprised that something was poking my brain, so I touched my head. "Mother?" "Madam." Asulie and Daniel held my hand in surprise. But more than that, my head hurt so much that I couldn't think of anything. When I came to my senses, I was lying on my bed in my house. Oh my god. I look around and Iris.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021