Spoiler I Raised The Beast Well / 곱게 키웠더니, 짐승

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by roseO, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually I don’t think it’s in ridibooks but u can find it in naver tho

2. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers plss?:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    In the recent chapters for the manhwa, it looks like Lart is falling in love with Lucy, but he tells himself he can’t like her cuz he need to marry someone with higher position/power to be emperor. How does their relationship develop?
    How does he change?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
  3. Denny

Denny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where a can fine the nivel

4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  5. lal4567

lal4567 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any translations (official or not...) of the novel?

6. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Check Novel Updates for novel. For manhwa just search it up. Sry cant put direct links for anything unofficial

7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 16 omg Lart & Lucy would make a cute couple:bloblove: haha he’s blushing so much. Honestly, I don’t think he’s that bad just obviously influenced by his sister, who’s a villainess and follows her.

suntastic40, Mikaa and Gumiisland like this.
  8. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, but what’s this about Barahan’s descendant? It says they have the ability to control the shinsus. Is it like mind control or something?

suntastic40 likes this.
  9. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also wanna know who is their descendant. And why is MC eyes pale gray but her mom’s eyes where gold.

Bella94, samster, L.A.C.L. and 4 others like this.
  10. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys mind if i give you MTL spoilers (because i don't understand korean haha)?

samster, DOHere, AJjjjj and 3 others like this.
  11. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    no. i dont mind

12. Zhuzhu

Zhuzhu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes pleaseee

13. RuuChan

RuuChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil when and how Blondina know Aymon human adult version?

Gumiisland and Juli Kidman like this.
  14. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That spoiler was already given in previous pages ;)

15. RuuChan

Reading List:
    Link
    So I downloaded naver series as I’m extremely curious when Adult Aymon met Breede :aww:
    Finally I’ve found it on ep 46 but I can’t read Korean so this is 100% MTL
    ... After that, Blondie, who had patted his soft fur for a long time, impulsively spoke.
    "Amon. Can't you change into a humanoid? I'm curious about your growth."
    The purplish beast's pupils thinned like a crescent moon.
    “You grew up as a beast, but are you still in human form?”
    Amon asked Blondie slowly as he looked at me. “Can you handle it?”

“What, what?” Blondie asked me without answering, and Amon transformed his appearance. The beast's body seemed to be shining, and soon a large man appeared. His body was of adulthood, but he was a young man with a strangely boyish appearance on his face. Amon, Blondie, rolled up my waist with one arm, and belatedly answered the previously unpredictable answer.

"It's like this." The body temperature that gently pulls is hot. Blondie swallowed her breath. All I could hear was the sound of leaves shaking in the wind. Its stillness is oddly endangered.

"Or something like this." Then she just looked up at me, Blondie, this is what I saw. The purplish eyes, which had subsided in the dark, were saying so. Her pretty eyes were slightly watery like petals wet from rain. Exciting. Blondie There was a light wave in my mind. It seemed like a tiny fish swimming and creating ripples in my mind. The first time I met Amon's adult form, I heard a feeling of excitement in her heart. I can see her brightly shining pupils standing between her scattered hair. Clear skin that feels neat, eyelashes that are long enough to cast moon shadows
    Leading, it was like boy Amon. But... Now, I couldn't find a young boy anywhere. He was a man no matter where he looked. He leaned against me, revealing his stiff shoulders and delicate, thick skeleton.

'pretty. So pretty.’ Blondie I took my hand in his hair and then reaped it. It felt like facing something sacred that he shouldn't touch. Amon rubbed his cheeks on her stomach as if he were foolish. It's a little bit like the charm of a little cat. I don't know if you can feel it.

16. RuuChan

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuation from ep46’s fragment!! I just can’t hold my self to not share this fluffy moment :aww:
    "Amon."
    "Huh."
    "Can I touch you a little?" Blondie asked after thought.
    Amon's eyes curled. His smiling eyes shone like a jewel. It was certainly beautiful, but the pupils that were clearly revealed belong to the beast. Najik answered the beautiful beast.

“Do not ask unnecessary questions, Bree Dee.” Somehow, his voice was murky. Blondie I carefully reached out and groped his face. I groped my clean eyelashes and gently touched my eyes. The texture sticking to my fingertips was smooth. Amon's eyes were relaxed to see if he was in a good mood.

She touched his forehead and groped his nose, then gently swept his cheeks. The skin that received the moonlight was fine, like marble, and the flesh that touched the fingertips was smooth. A mon-eun held his breath for a while, and when her fingertips touched his chin, he finally exhaled. He lower his head and he rubs his cheek against her palm and bury hus face. It looks like a baby leopard, as if smoking.

As I felt the warmth under my palm, Blondie laughed. It's the same as before, rubbing his cheeks like spoiling every time I touched them.

My cute and pretty cat, but I feel happy for a while. Soon she had no choice but to harden her body. Side, side, side… . It is because of a slow sound. Amon rubbed his face, gently kissing her over her palm. Whenever his lips touched gently, the fireball seemed to lift my heart.

'It's just a habit. Amon's habit.'
    It's just a habit. The only difference between the former A-Mon and the current A-Mon was their appearance. You feel this kind of feeling just because your appearance has changed. ugly.

17. RuuChan

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so fluffy :aww:
    So this is happen during the hunting competition ...

blondie sitting in a chair, Amon put his chin on my thigh and slowly settled down. On the green grass, a black beast curled up in front of a human woman.
    "I'm here. The beast that you caught (hunt).''

The surroundings were as quiet as a rat dead. Someone opened their eyes wide and somebody took a breath at the word 'hunting' he said. Blondie stroked his head with a smiley face. It was a habit-like behavior.

I was happy with the sudden appearance of A-Mon, but it was difficult to express. What attitude should be taken 'officially' toward the great Shinsu.

It was all the same that the situation was questionable. The emperor was no different. The emperor was attracted to his eyes as he saw the shinsoo who made the giant black bear like an ordinary beast.
    "Your prey has come.... Are you saying that the Shinsu was caught by Blondina?" was thrown from the emperor who did not know whether it was a question or not.

Amon slowly closed her eyes, and blondie rubbed my face slowly against my waist. “Of course, from the beginning to the present.”

The surroundings were fluttering again. What does Shinsoo mean? To grasp the meaning of the words, the nobles rolled their eyes.

The emperor's smile grew deeper.
    “If so, it would be that Blondie or the Princess won the hunt today.”
    Instead of answering, Amon closed his eyes and enjoyed the touch of Blondie, who stroked me. He seemed to express that he didn't care much even if he was 'treated as a hunt' by the emperor.

<skip to Blondina and Amon fluff>

Blondina gently rubbed Amon's snarling nose. All the nobles who were far away and sent congratulations went to other places, and in this noisy place, only Amon and Blondie Na were quiet.
    Sitting comfortably on a large rug, with Amon, which is larger than the rug, in front of me, Blondie was worried.

"Amon. Am I allowed to do this?" Amon answered roughly without opening his eyes. soon as Blondina touch ceased, he pushed his face as if to keep stroking it.

"You said that it would bother you if you see you with a human. The elder will punish you."

Only then Amon slowly opened his eyes. “Bree D. Did you forget who I am?”
    “You’re Amon.”
    "Not that."
    "Amon Akin."
    “Not that either." Blondie stroked Amon again and barely squeezed the answer he wanted.
    "The great chief?"
    "That's it." Amon replied softly and tickled Blondie's ankle with his tail. Startled Blondina says "Keep!" and lifts her soles from the grass. He does not miss a chance and pushes his tail in her dress. Amon muttered, wrapping her calves in his tail.

「Don't worry about other people's attention anymore. Whether it's a human or a Shinsoo."
    "Then, can you go in and out of the star palace confidently?"

tail that gently tickled Blondie's calf came up. Blondie, startled again, snapped the tail inside the dress over the clothes. The act of quietly going back and forth under the cloth is very weird.

As Amon, who does the act, seemed to be unaware, she restrained him, and Amon lowered his tail to pretend he couldn't win. He again wrapped only her ankles.

"Sure. What's the reason not to be confident?'' Amon, who moved slowly, moved lightly and knocked over Blondina.

Then he hit her as it was, and lightly bite her shoulder, which was revealed over her dress. Blondina opened her grimace and her drew her eyes straight as Amon covered her sun and relaxed her body. Amon only pushed her head to make her head, and her weight was considerable.

“I'll go into your room at night as if I'm looking,” his dark tongue, patting blondina tender flesh. Blondina rubbed Amon's cheek as he licked me in the dark

She said, "Good. It would have been difficult to sneak around because your body grew bigger. It was difficult during that time, right?"

Amon stopped her lofty action
    “Because you are so naive.”
    “Huh?”
    “Because you keep accepting me like this… … My habits are getting worse.”

Blondina gently patted her cat, who said his habits were getting worse.
    "What if I'm a little bad, don't eat me." Amon again pushed blondie her face to the nape of my neck. He sniffed, as if smelling a fragrant scent, and stretched out.

“You smells so delicious.”
    “You said you don’t eat human”
    “I was like that.”

A mon, who responded impudently, kept sticking to the barrel, and the hairs that touched him kept tickling. Blondie I finally pushed Amon with her hands to ask me to dig her face.

"Liar."
    "right. Besides, it's even sneaky, so he can speak well.''

As he patted the back of his nose and pushed his snout as hard as he could, Amon dropped his body as if he was losing it. Blondie, who was dark, my vision brightened. The world was bright. She was in a very good mood. My world, covered in black panthers, seemed so brilliant.

And at some point Lart saw this moment and asked Lucy about their interaction :blobxd:

18. Juli Kidman

Juli Kidman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link