Spoiler I sacrificed my life, but he was a Tyrant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HazyPrecise, Dec 6, 2020.

1. nsrin

nsrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to know too

2. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers:blob_plusone::blobpopcorn:

3. tericoy

tericoy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am at Chapter 25 (via MTL) but he still hasn't confirmed that Navian is Lerine's reincarnation but each chapter is so much fun to read. :blob_grin:

He needs to see the tattooed butterfly on Navian's back, but so far our FL is making it super hard for him.:blob_grin:

I've only read the chapters via MTL so it is very much possible I might have misunderstood some things.
    Signus came for Navian personally (because she refused to come to the palace on her own from previous chapters). Signus came super early in the morning without any prior notice so the Marquis' household was in an uproar. Navian comes down and her whole body is covered with bandages (ala mummy) except for the eyes. (I guess to put on a show (that she is sick/hurt)??) but Signus is laughing and Navian is throwing dagger looks at Signus. They ride on the same carriage together and Signus tries to see the mark on her back (grasping her dress again. Why can't you just ask nicely?? :notlikeblob:) but the problem is the bandages and Navian not accepting his actions. Navian is confident that Signus will not kill her because he still needs her family's support and Signus is wondering how she knew this. Then Signus is accusing Navian of imitating/pretending to be a certain person (I believe he is referring to Lerine) (the way of speaking, expression etc.) claiming that he cannot be fooled and wants to know who she learned it from whilst grabbing her face. Navian doesn't have an idea what he was talking about as she is being herself lol and Signus doesn't tell her who the person she is supposed to be imitating grabs his arm off her face and tells him "Don't treat me recklessly again".

Navia is currently lamenting that if only Signus was the original person he was before, she would have told him that she was Lerine. But now she fears that if she tells him, he won't believe her and kill her. When Navian asks Signus who he is referring to that she's copying he replies that it is someone more famous than him. And Navian is like "more famous than Signus?" I've never heard of any woman more famous than Signus? lol Signus couldn't believe she doesn't know who so they talk what happened one year ago (the time when Lerine died) Navian is almost teary-eyed and angry because she remembers how Signus was before and she couldn't believe how he can be so different from a year ago. Signus asks Navian "You want to know why? It's all bs. You are mistaken, I've always been this kind of guy." They talk about their engagement in 2 days and Navian asks why did he get engaged to her and Signus tells her to find that out for herself. He asks again regarding touching her (aka checking her back) but she declines and says wait for 2 days until their engagement is confirmed and asks him if there's anything she can confirm to him in words. Signus says he can wait for the 2 days and for Navia to stay put in the palace during those times, saying "If you do something useless, I'll kill you right away."
    The next part is the brainwashed Damien in the palace. Apparently, he has been brainwashed and to keep him in that state his original Avita blood needs to be sucked out of him through magic (not particularly sure about this) (??). We see someone putting his hand on Damien's head and doing so. It is also mentioned that they are monitoring Signus who is on his way to the border/temple and they are wondering why is he going to the temple.

I hope the summary is okay and not confusing. :D

luliibunny, Jsclie, Mikaa and 23 others like this.
  4. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

tericoy likes this.
  5. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know when he finds out it's her.

6. Yuma28

Yuma28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sorry for Damian!! He must be feeling painfull

LokaLari and ardills like this.
  7. Bubblesyou

Bubblesyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He wouldn't have any chance to confirm since the FL is making it hard for him. But he pretty much gathering very obvious evidence bit by bit, and he is actually having fun in doing that. He went to protect her and keep her by his side all the time. So it's already clear as day that he is inwardly sure of her. Also he started to have war of nerves with her brother and went to their residence lmao, he's already showing his simping side.

Blue_C06, LokaLari, yerisegg and 5 others like this.
  8. Blue Amethyst

Reading List:
    Link
    Yh, I am up to date with the translated version, but I am curious when it's definite he knows because his attitude towards her will be different. I also want to know when she finds out he became a tyrant because of her sacrifice because all this time she's cursing at how her sacrifice was a waste.

LokaLari and Gumiisland like this.
  9. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read please?

10. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    signus deserves navian making it hard on him and i'm still waiting for him to grovel for her forgiveness. his condescending smugness is really pissing off not only navian but also me. :blobconfused: what's up w elon, is he into lerine (and later navian)? does he betray signus? does the aide appear again?

Herbie420, Blue_C06 and LokaLari like this.
  11. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler c21 to c30 PLEASE SOMEONE:aww::blobsad::blobpensive::blobwoah::blobcry:

12. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone who can spoil for chapter 22 onwards? When and how will he find out it's her? And why is she so popular to the point she's renowned in other countries?

13. Blue Amethyst

Reading List:
    Link
    She's probably popular because of her skills and her loyalty - and let's not forget her appearance and gender. They were probably amazed that such a beautiful girl has such loyalty and amazing skills. Plus, since she was the Prince's friend, that's probably another reason why soo many people knew who she was. That's just my assumption though. I have no idea what's going to happen in the future.

Blue_C06, LokaLari, Yuma28 and 3 others like this.
  14. Mitsuvii

Mitsuvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please give some spoilers from chapter 22 and after

15. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's look so interesting but I think it's much really better if she's into her real body---- its actually weird for me that the ML knows that she's a different soul (And he kinda like or love that soul) (It's not confirm yet but he just interests to Navien because of her attitude are same in her old body) But It's really weird for me. Like you'll both fall in love but the FL is different person :notlikeblob::blobastonished:

LokaLari likes this.
  16. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i also think it's annoying that the mc can't just romance ml in her buff knight's body and always has to be displaced to some delicate, more feminine body before the romance happens, but it seems to be a popular trope ig.

Blue_C06 and LokaLari like this.
  17. AkimiLj

AkimiLj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole scene where she sacrificed her life is revealed in chapter 42
    The palace was invaded by the demon people, nobles working there were gathered behind knights who protect the palace, this means that all the high nobles witnessed MC fighting against the invaders with her fellows. The demon people were said to be 'invincible by human power', so everyone's life was at stake.

There has been a prophecy told about MC several years ago, saying death would tear she and her friends apart. ML and his (ex) fiancée both cherished MC so dear that they never stopped worrying for MC after hearing the prophecy. When the invaders asked the knights to tell them where ML was, they all kept their mouths tight, except for ML's fiancée, she told the invaders without much hesitation that ML was in the temple , because she was so afraid that MC would die in the fight.

ML was indeed in the temple, they put some special handcuff thing on him in order to protect him, but he's gone crazy worrying for MC so he broke the equipment violently, which left gross cuttings on his wrists (it's said that his bone can be seen through the wounds). He rushed to the palace to stop MC from making the oath (the sacrifice, they kind of predicted she'd do it). But when he arrived, MC asked her man to put another handcuff on him to keep him in check. He struggled hard, almost chopped his hand off trying to break free, but MC's oath was done fast. Alhough the leader of invaders digged his bladed into MC's neck to stop her, the sacrifice had already been made and ML, as well as all the nobles and knights on the scene, watched the holly light swallowing MC's body.

That scene must have been shocking and I guess it partly explained why MC was so popular.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
    luliibunny, Lucila, Mikaa and 14 others like this.
  18. AkimiLj

AkimiLj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She and ML are MC's best friends. They got engaged because her family was supporting ML and was trying to make him the Crown Prince(neither of them expected to marry each other, the engagement was like a deposit that was bound to be canceled once they win the Crown), they fought a lot, they are like enemy-friends and are stuck together by MC.

This girl, her name was something like Ayaran, first appeared in chapter 31, when MC sent her a letter in which she asked to visit Iaran. Since ML ordered MC to become his new fiancée and rode some fancy carriages to take MC to the capital, Ayaran had already been suspecting this Navian might be her friend so she agreed to meet MC in the palace library.

Ayaran kind of knew MC was Lerene on the first sight, after exchanging several random sentences, she said she wanted to give MC a dress as a present, and that she want to see MC in that dress immediately. MC was so excited to see her friend again that she didn't think much on Iaran's weird attitude. In that mood she pretty much would say yes to anything Ayaran asked. So she carelessly got stripped in front of Iaran and exposed the butterfly tattoo on her back, Ayaran traced the pattern with a shaking hand and said some offensive things about ML, like he was off and stupid that he can't even check a small sign after so many fusses, she claimed she'd tell nothing to the ML(but alas, he was already as confirmed as her at this point). MC didn't know what she's talking about, then Ayaran broke into tears after finding out MC's body was so weak that she can't walk without staggering, MC got anxious, she tried to soothe Ayaran with her clueless words. But suddenly Ayaran calmed done and changed into a determined look, she dragged MC to a table and started to feed her.

The story about how MC got the prophecy was told around chapter 35-40.

MC ran away from her family at a very young age, with the determination that she would become a capable knight and prove to her parents that she does have some worth even if she's a girl :(. She was still dreaming about winning her parents' love even though she's brought up with their abusive words. For that reason she worked super hard, and together with her gift, she became a royal knight at the age of 15. On that day ML went to congratulate her, he was so gentle towards her then, actually the way he treated MC shocked everyone around him including his brothers and fiancée, they laughed at him a lot cause 'seeing such an arrogant and manipulative guy disguising as a perfect gentlemen is funny'.
    Anyway no one's ever treated MC as caring and affectionate as ML, MC was both touched and grateful, she swore she'd give her all to protect ML.

Later in that day MC heard people talking about her family, they said her parents had come to the capital with her sick brother. She was in shock cause she didn't even know she has a brother, she got helplessly excited and rushed home. But even though she was a talented knight now, her mother's eyes towards her were still filled with disdain, she said 'you are so useless even to the standard of girls, now we can't even marry you off to gain some support for your poor brother'. And the father got defensive as soon as he saw the sword on MC's waist, saying 'you can become a knight or you can become a headsman, I don't care the least, but don't you dare to hurt my son'.

MC felt the dream she had been holding so dear ruined in the blink of an eye. She went to some deadly forest under a famous mountain to commit suicide, she prepared to get drown in a swamp but was then saved by a holly knight who became her mentor in later years. The knight guided her to the top of the mountain, and somehow talked her out of giving up her life for those trashy people. When they got down she found ML was searching for her in the forest, he was covered in blood and was almost killed by a creepy tree, even with that tattered body he was still running and shouting her name. She felt very guilty, cause she swore to pretect him just a few days ago and now he's severely hurt because of her. But he didn't seem to care, all he asked about was why her hands were so cold and that whether she was hurt.

Then right after picking up ML, they found ML's fiancée was also in the forest, the girl was sitting in dirt, crying load while calling MC's name. MC hugged her hard, and at that she realised that this 2 people would care about her more than their own lives no matter what, and that meant her life still had some value even though she was unwanted to her own parents.

The temple sent a high priest to treat their wounds, when the priest touched MC's hands, they were suddenly bathed in holly light, which means the priest got a prophecy concerning MC right at that moment. The rule is that he can't tell them anything explicit, but ML did bully some words out of him, which are like
    'You'd be temporarily apart, and there will be things you need to overcome.'
    'Yes she would die, but there's still hope.'
    (To MC)'You need to make the famous oath, just be brave and follow your heart and do what you need to do and you are the one who bring hope to the bleak future blablabla.... '
    ML and his fiancée started worrying since that day.

MC only knows that she made her oath to save ML with her life. But that oath was not a one-way traffic. ML replied with his own oath at the moment MC died, he wished for MC to 'come back'. The priest said that's a wise choice of words: if ML wished for MC to 'not die', things won't work so well cause MC's body was already damaged as the price offered to the oath, so in wishing her to not die, MC may 'survive' without a body, like as a hovering soul or something. Instead, wishing her to 'come back' made it more possible that MC would survive intact.

So ML always knew that MC would be back, he just didn't know when. Demon worshipers started to produce MC imitators and send they to ML, while he was already bothered by the aura of some powerful demon (it may be the sealed demon emperor), seducing him to give up his sanity. And the priest asked him not to check the tattoo. All of these factors lead him to doubt his own judgement after meeting Navian. (His struggles were well explained in chapter 42)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
    luliibunny, Lucila, Mikaa and 19 others like this.