LCD I Shall Seal the Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Mousa4, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the impression I got, too. It seems like Lord Fifth usually does something to mask traces of the mirror? He was "careless" this time and didn't notice that someone was looking for it. Which means it's his fault a war will be starting soon, not Meng Hao's~ Totally~

Crimshine, MadHatter and Lazybum0 like this.
  2. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it's the fault of that degenerated Parrot ! Lord Third shall convert it! The origins of the Parrot seems even deeper than the Meat Jelly .
    Seriously the war seems a bit overwhelming , even the Immortal Paragon World of yesteryear lost the war and the sea Paragon seems to be the only survivor of that time . Meng Hao will need to level up like crazy

3. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well,

The novel just went hyperspeed in the blink of a chapter....

That came out from nowhere...

4. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    not quite yet, didn't they say it would take 100's of years to get to the paragon immortal realm or did i get that wrong... i did skim a bit of the chapter so who knows.

5. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well,

I was thinking about the plot progression...

Reading this chapter, I don't know 80% of whatever was mentioned in the chapter...

Good storytelling by the author though... seems interesting to know the novel revolves around an object that the mc think is useless. Come to think of it, menghao could never be a paragon if that mirror never existed...

Viola likes this.
  6. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes It does make more sense than what I said.
    And do someone remember what we know about the coffin with butterflies on it? When did It appear for the first time? I can't remember...

7. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    So is this the birth of the 9th Sea Church of the Mighty Lord Fifth?

lol Meng Hao is a bandit . Btw i thought he wouldn't need as much blood as with just the portion given to him he could absorb up to the 4% , so i thought he would only need 25 portions . I guess he absorbed 3/4 of the Paragon blood before duplicating.
    Well , just recently when he soul searched the three headed guy .We learned of the fate of the Paragon Immortal World.
    If we go back , i think they also appeared when Meng Hao had lost his cultuvation , and was in the underworld ship with the weird Old Man.

Crimshine and Westeller like this.
  8. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure why he needs so much, either. If one full portion is ~4%, then he wants 400%?

Maybe it's just about getting enough to have a pure drop, as opposed to diluted.

... Or maybe he's making it to use later.

Lazybum0 likes this.
  9. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    lol i made a bit of digging and ...

That's in chapter 555 , which in turn links you to when he saw the corpse of Chounme Tai in chapter 59

Crimshine likes this.
  10. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    He have to absorb 4 Nirvana Fruits so 100 vial bloods are needed

11. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I thought about that, too, but wouldn't his fruits take considerably less than the first Patriarch's?

12. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    Well we don't even know if the one he is currently absorbing is one of his own or the Patriarch:
    Chapter 1044:
    "Shaken, he quickly produced a Nirvana Fruit and pushed it into his forehead. In that moment, the tens of millions of strands inside of him all seemed to have found their exit.

His body shook, and his aura exploded upward. All of his Immortal qi was unleashed. His energy surged as the Nirvana Fruit apparently began to fuse into his blood vessels and qi passageways."

So those 25 vials of blood could be for the Patriarch or his own. But well, the writing didn't indicate that there would be a difference in number of vials for different Nirvana Fruits (yet)

13. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    A full vial = 4% nirvana fruit fused. But since Meng Hao used 30% of the vial to test out before he started duplicating, it means the used vial = 2.8% nirvana fruit fused. Which mean he'll need 38 vials to completely absorb his first nirvana fruit. But Meng Hao current goal is to create a complete full drop of Paragon blood. Which might be why he needs 100 vials.

Lazybum0 likes this.
  14. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Or Er Gen just forgot that little point and is making 100 vials the magic number to get into the Ancient Realm.
    But I like your idea better. Seems a bit quick to jump to the ancient realm so soon. hopefully he is just going for a full drop and it doesn't instantly fuse all his fruits. lots can still be written pre-ancient realm.

15. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahahaha! Bashful Hao strikes again!
    I'm guessing he will challenge the fleshly body trial by fire. It's his most powerful quality , i think. Although slaughtering sea food is also an option.

Yep i also think it's too early to fuse with the 4 fruits , step by step. One fruit already gave him a great buff , now with 4 , i wouldn't be surprised if he reached the Dao realm level.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  16. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys are reading way too much into this 100 copies thing. In all the stories I've read the Chinese seem to have a fetish over base 10 exponents. 10,000 this, 1000 that, 1,000,000 over there. Everything is even 10^n. Pretty sure 100 vials is just sticking with that continuity.

17. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    I pity the two new black pod imps

Lokumi likes this.
  18. March

March Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you think Meng Hao's "trump card" is?

19. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    The fruit. It's the only thing that comes to my mind.

Lokumi likes this.
  20. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't MH already had a secret technique for cultivating his body ? The one from the immortal demon sect, if i remember correctly it was in the pagoda, there was even a man who was fishing and said that if he was dead in the era of MH, he couldn't use it.

Edit: Found
    " “Fleshly Sanctification,” said the old man. “It is a secret art, not really a Daoist magic.” He looked at Meng Hao for a moment, and Meng Hao’s mind shook. That single glance was enough to pierce completely through him.

“Interesting,” said the old man, a serious look filling his eyes. He waved his hand, causing the seal to shoot toward Meng Hao and enter into his forehead.

“Night would have difficulty creating a copy of this art. However, since I approve, then after you leave this place, as long as I still exist, you can fully activate it. If I’ve already perished….” The old man shook his head, but said no more. "