LCD I Shall Seal the Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Mousa4, Oct 22, 2015.

1. DarkToastie

DarkToastie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the seafood jokes .
    I love reading story so far, even the sudden existence of two new realms is amazing.
    People that complain are . . . Well OK.
    Haowie really needs to get into Dao Immortal Realm whatever, since the other Echelon members think he is weak even as Immortal Emperor. . Not to mention one of them followed a paragon before lol

2. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Am i the only one tha imagined a tragic ntr love story when the seafoodguy gave his life force to the seafoodgirl? Hhaha . Damn! There's something wrong with me :ROFLMAO::unsure:
    I don't think he will enter the dao realm anytime soon. Allheavens dao immortal is still a realm within the immortal realm and it was said that for allheavens dao immortals it was super hard to extinguish the soul lambs , the only one who could reach the dao realm is nine seals paragon ,and he was just a allheavens immortal.
    He will probably not need it , with an immortal emperor cultivation plus future ancient realm body , OP paragon magic and upgraded demon sealing hexes , he's probably a match for the late ancient realm .

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  3. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    This conflict between Meng Hao and the demonic sea monster cultivators seem so forced. All he did was a kill a lot of sea demons (who weren't even sentient) from a different planet... I guess with Meng Hao having such a high status it's harder to write enemies for him.

4. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    That's only a part. they want him for his Echelon Status, sure some of the weaker guys can't get over their innate hatred of him and attack but anyone with power can control that. They attack cause the bosses say so.

5. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. That's the main reason but they are still quite ignorant lol . They are just seeking death , they just don't have the qualifications to enter the Echelon.
    It's a shame that they still need the Horde Sea Leader to open that special realm . This was a good chance to wipe them out with the help of the other factions of the Nine Sea World .

ABMAINA likes this.
  6. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    They are super ignorant. it is usually thought that you have to be pretty wise to reach high levels of power but alas... the whole Demon Horde proves that all wrong.
    I get them wanting to have someone in the Echelon but the fact that they have to team up and scheme against Meng Hao means they aren't worthy. It isn't like being in the Echelon would make them more powerful... to anyone in the Demon Horde it would lead to a very quick death by other Echelon members or anyone who actually had ability... for a sect that was created to serve the Echelon even if the Demon horde isn't currently in charge you think they would still know more about it and not be so absolutely tempted when it would bring even more disaster to them than Meng Hao can currently bring.
    I would still kill the Demon Horde leader and invite a different Dao Realm expert to open it... not sure how it works if it has to be a Sea Demon or not but hey, I'd still like to see him killed.

ABMAINA and Lazybum0 like this.
  7. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, DB is not even going to Beijing right now but the withdrawal symptoms of less chapters are already kicking in :cry::cry:

---

I hope there'll be some lasting consequences for at least one of the hostages because it doesn't feel like there is much at stake currently...

8. NaM

NaM 『♔ Re dell'appostarsi』(The GentleMaN)

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive been a bit busy lately and didnt have a time reading this so when i pick up the phase again i demon sealing hexis are used a lot and i somehow forgotten their effects, can someone tell thd hexis effect.

9. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meng Hao's like... Stay in the pot, seafood! :ROFLMAO:

10. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    • Eight Demon Sealing Hex – Bodily Cultivation Hexing
    This is the one that bounds you with Demonic qi , i think.
    I dunno why it's called Bodily cultivation Hex tho , i'd have call it Demonic Qi Hexing or something.

• Seventh Demon Sealing Hex – Karmic Hexing
    Enhanced version of the Ji Clan magic , it can bound you using Karma , in the latest chapters he use it in a pretty cool manner

It seems to me like some kind of cause and effect law?

• Sixth Demon Sealing Hex – Life-Death Hexing
    He can manipulate the Death and life of the victim ; transforming them into slaves lol.

• Fifth Demon Sealing Hex – Inside-Outside Hexing
    This one creates spatial rifts.

ABMAINA, NaM and Viola like this.
  11. NaM

NaM 『♔ Re dell'appostarsi』(The GentleMaN)

Reading List:
    Link
    Tnx!

12. Haters gonna Hate

Haters gonna Hate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Ninth Sea, she'll get so rekt at the end!

13. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently someone who has existed for so long can be that stupid. I mean the Ninth Sea should have been around since the Mountains and Sea realm became what they are today so for it to ignore such a warning from someone who has so much karma with the Realms and is connected to it's ultimate ruler, is just short of fabricated conflict. I mean risking its existence for a single Sea Dragon at only the Ancient Realm? Really, it didn't even act when the other 8 people where slaughtered or when those many many many Sea Demons where cooked but now it does? And even after Meng Hao has given explicit warning? Interfering in the conflict of juniors?

I'll be honest I felt that part was forced as hell, if it was going to really act it should have killed Meng Hao when he swore the Dao Oath about extinguishing all of its children, if it let him go because of certain rules that don't allows things such as it to interfere directly then why did it act when it was warned if it can't do shit directly, I get that many futures are possible as it believed but to act like it did is just adding more certainty to one outcome, its own destruction. Kinda unsubtle compared to all the shit the authors has done before.

ABMAINA likes this.
  14. pandicorn

pandicorn ® Ruler of Gay Pandas ®

Reading List:
    Link
    Firstly, it was explicitly mentioned that the ninth sea can't harm Meng Hao due to his status.

Secondly, as said in the chap. the future is limitless. Since even the members of the echelon can perish then its not that suprising. Though yes he might be the new ruler but considering that its only his "destiny" and he doesn't have superb backing yet so its not that suprising.

Thirdly, its kinda like when you're this great master and then all of a sudden a silk pants soon to be master of you tries to kill one of your child. Though you can't kill the silkpants. you would try to save your child right. so yeah I don't blame the ninth sea for how it acted. I can understand it but since haowie's the MC and i'm rooting for him. I'm damn as hell waiting for hoawie to extinguish the bitch

On a side note, can anybody spoil me at what chapter he reaches his dao?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2016
  15. Flamemaster

Flamemaster [TheCakeIsALie][LordOfTheDivineFlame][ThePinkPuff]

Reading List:
    Link
    yep it was a bit forced but, the other demonic cultivators died too fast and they were not in the same level as this one was. he had alot of life saving stuff than the others, which is a sign that he had a really high position in the ninth sea society.

16. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah and after all that it didn't even kill meng hao but it's still gonna get exterminated later when meng hao reaches his dao.

17. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Meng Hao blaming the resurrection lily XD. To be fair, he could have just hidden his aura but well greed got to him XD

Lokumi likes this.
  18. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    All I can think of right now is Meng Hao facing the sea and screaming, "FUCKING WATER!"
    Meng Hao Team Magma confirmed.

19. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    RIP seafood horde. You wont be missed.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2016
  20. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    More like if the ocean had teeth it'd be grinding them because of its anger yet inability to do anything towards meng hao.

When in doubt just apply the law of cultivators:

Stronk: i do wht i wnt

Weak: *grovel* or be ded cos i weaksauce.

Also I love how at the start of that particular extract it tried to make itself neutral then immediately spent the next few paragraphs justifying meng hao and making him appear as the victim :D