LCD I Shall Seal the Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Mousa4, Oct 22, 2015.

1. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TBH its a plothole and er gen doesnt know how to fix it so he just left it as it is

when MH got his inheritance, lord li already said he achieved paragon realm
    but MH also said that he was still alive had transcended

what we know now is that there are only 5 ways to transend
    • Demon Path which corresponds to Daosource realm
    • Ghost Path which corresponds to Daosource realm
    • Devil Path which corresponds to Boundless Dao realm
    • God Path which corresponds to Heaven Trampling realm
    • Immortal Path, this path is forbidden
    which one do you think he took?

since we know for a fact that he is still alive and coupled with the fact that mh said he achieved his dao and transcended....

2. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord Li disappeared after which his clone returned. And even that clone survived long past he was presumed dead. There's a good chance his real body left the Vast Expanse, where he could completely transcend.

I recall there were many Immortals, some of which were as close as Meng Hao. Allheaven interferes with all of them, but he only needed one more to become the Demon. It just so happened to be Meng Hao. I don't recall anything saying Meng Hao, specifically, had to be the 99th Demon to be absorbed.

Meng Hao was the strongest within the Vast Expanse. We do not know Lord Li did not become stronger outside the Vast Expanse, as the God and Devil did. That would nicely reconcile the par
    Achieving the dao is actually a clear reference to transcending in cultivation base. There were only 4 transcenders in the Vast Expanse, but we do not know whether in Yunshan and Lord Li achieved transcendence after leaving the Vast Expanse. As I said, I am convinced Lord Li did and surpassed Meng Hao.

3. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish we had a good translation of Beseech the devil

4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, we know the fourth demon sealer. He’s Qing Shui from renegade immortal. That’s awesome.

5. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link

Lord Li most likely treated upon the Daosource path. (and he's speculated to have transcended in body and cultivation base)

That dosen't mean he's a Demon, there can only be ONE Demon, ONE Devil, ONE God, ONE Ghost. Since Allheaven only has ONE finger for all the corresponding paths.
    And there's only one Immortal, The Immortal of the Universe (issth after-tales)

All the other transcendors transcended the normal way. If Jin Yunshan(Goldrobes) Transcended fully, he wouldn't have been Demon Devil Ghost or God, he would've just been a "normal" transcendor.

Those Demon/Devil/Ghost/God are "special" transcendance paths. We can say that in the Vast Expanse, after issth events, there would NEVER be another Ghost, Devil Demon or God. (Think of them as unique classes in P2W game ;))

There aren't five ways to transcend. There's only 3 known as of issth : Daosource, Heaven-Trampling and Boundless Dao. It just happens that the Demon and the Ghost transcended as Daosource, the Devil as Boundless Dao and the God as Heaven-trampling.

Just saying this to clear the misunderstanding that if you transcend then you must be Ghost/Devil/God/Demon.

And besides, it's "the" Ghost/Devil/God/Demon/Immortal, not A Demon/etc. . It's not "Meng Hao is a Demon", it's : "Meng Hao is THE Demon". Just this alone that they are unique and singular entities, there can only be one.

This old man said what he could.
    Have a good day, junior :)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    DiegoR091 and mrttao like this.
  6. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    -"I recall there were many Immortals, some of which were as close as Meng Hao. Allheaven interferes with all of them, but he only needed one more to become the Demon. It just so happened to be Meng Hao. I don't recall anything saying Meng Hao, specifically, had to be the
    99th Demon to be absorbed."

First, they weren't immortals with a capital "i". the immortal with the capitalized "i" is The Immortal of the Universe. There's only one. jsut a detail.
    And no, Allheaven was collecting the blood he sent in the Vast Expanse, the Allheaven Bloodlines. The Fang Clan was one of them. And he specifically targeted Meng Hao for his nirvanic rebirth. Allheaven said it himself.

-"Achieving the dao is actually a clear reference to transcending in cultivation base. There were only 4 transcenders in the Vast Expanse, but we do not know whether in Yunshan and Lord Li achieved transcendence after leaving the Vast Expanse. As I said, I am convinced Lord Li did and surpassed Meng Hao."

That's what I said; He "achieved his Dao", so he most likely transcended in culivation base and in body. But you're forgetting something :
    1) Not much time passed since Lord Li's "death", relativey speaking. So the boost in cultivation base isn't great. Just see Jin Yunshan, after 100,000 years he was still couldn't transcend in soul, so he left the Vast Expanse after paying respects to Meng Hao.

2) As the Demon, Meng Hao is inherently superior to normal Transcendors. Heck, when he Transcended he went ALL THE WAY till Half-step into Ancestor realm. That shows how OP his essences are. And he could fight quasi-transcendors while not being one homself (ok, he had the help of the mirror, but that counts as his batle prowess)

3)Lord Li may have went int he Universe to trasncend in Soul, but Meng Hao's cultivation base is at peak ancestor realm/beyond the ancestor realm.
    Wich is a WHOLE realm after Transcendance.

And I'm not even talking about the 9th and the mysterious 10th Hex.

So in my opinion, Lord Li is weaker than MH.

A free2play who grinded like a madman can't win agaisnt a P2W character who ALSO grinded like a madman you know :)

7. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep I was excited when I saw him appear in Renegade Immortal. I was like : "oooooh is that the 4th Demon Sealer?! So the junior brother he was talking about was Wang Lin O_O."
    Too bad he didn't also give the Ji realm to Meng Hao. That would've been the epitome of OPness lol

8. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    So the time coffin is either from Patriarch Vast Expanse where he put his original body from before he became the Ghost or it was made by the woman who chased Allheaven.

9. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    “According to the legends,” she continued, “the black and white vortex which spins there outside the Green Coffin Vortex contains a Dao of Time. It is a great Dao that did not just appear randomly. It was forcibly acquired and left there to feed the woman inside the coffin.

“As for who exactly that woman is, nobody knows. Years ago, my husband came here and observed this place for a long time, and in the end, said only one thing.

“He said that the person in that coffin is the origin of the starry sky that became the Vast Expanse!” - chapter 1400

Very unlikely for it to have been made by Ancient-Immortal, so it's very likely that Patriarch Vast Expanse was the one ( and he's believed th ebe the creator of the Vast Expanse too)

10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s also mentioned that there’s a woman in the coffin and she’s been there since the beginning. We know this universe formed because the woman chased Allheaven into a forming universe

11. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok guys, the Nine reincarnations have started. Wish me luck

12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    First life is over. On to the next.

13. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    True (but it has zero relations with what I said tho.....)the starry sky already formed before Allheaven came in, and a will was budding.

And they said "since the beginning", but The Ghost transcanded SO LOOOOOOOONG AGO that it can be considered "the beginning". It's extrememly unlikely for the woman to have been the one to make the coffin, she has no reason to.
    And the woman didn't create the Vast Expanse, while the one who made that coffin-vortex thingy created the Vast Expanse. It's specualted PVE was the one who did that, but we can't be sure.

Have a good day, junior :) (dammit you're giving me the desire to reread issth again.....)

14. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    8th life da real mvp ;) (we all know it's the 9th, but you got what I meant.... ;) )

15. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I was like “ok, it’s time for the eight. I’ll breeze through it. I doubt I’ll laugh again since I already know what’s coming.” Nope. Still laughed.

Nepuko likes this.
  16. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Third is back, bitches. Now he shall teach this lizard the true art of kissing ass

Nepuko likes this.
  17. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, Third just tried to self destruct again. I’ve waited this entire novel for this moment. No need to read anymore cause nothing gets better than this. Peace

Nepuko and Lokumi like this.
  18. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    .....May I know in how many days did you manage to reread issth till current chapter you're reading?

19. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    January 18th to today. I’m on the last book now.

20. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok. All done