Discussion I started to write a novel but stopped...

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by mja, Jan 16, 2018.

?

should i post my story while it's half baked or after it's finished cooking

1. half baked

10 vote(s)
    18.5%
  2. finished cooking

28 vote(s)
    51.9%
  3. whille its a slag of random ingredients

5 vote(s)
    9.3%
  4. burnt

3 vote(s)
    5.6%
  5. in another dimension

8 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dipsha35a

dipsha35a New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pumpkin
    Loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, these gourds aren't just for carving (or making into pie). The star nutrient here is beta-carotene, a provitamin that the body converts to vitamin A, which is known for its immune boosting powers and essential role in eye health .

2. dipsha35a

dipsha35a New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apples
    Say it with us, people: "Fiber is good." And apples are a great low-calorie source. (A medium-sized apple weighs in at under 100 calories.) Plus, upping apple intake has been associated with reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, certain cancers, diabetes, and asthma .

3. dipsha35a

dipsha35a New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cauliflower
    While all the vitamins and minerals are a great bonus, the real star here is cauliflower's cancer-fighting compounds, glucosinolates. These phytochemicals are responsible for cauliflower's sometimes-bitter flavor, but they have also been shown to prevent damage to the lugs and stomach by carcinogens, potentially protecting agiainst those cancers . And thanks to interactions with estrogen, cauliflower may also help prevent hormone-driven cancers like breast, uterine, and cervical .

4. dipsha35a

dipsha35a New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leeks
    Leeks owe many of their anti-cancer superpowers to their organosulphur compounds. These nutrients have been credited with everything from kicking cancer to boosting immunity . Studies also suggest leeks could help protect the digestive system from stomach and gastric cancers .

5. dipsha35a

dipsha35a New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lentils
    They're pretty cheap, easy to prepare, and high in protein, iron and other essential nutrients. Need we say more? The iron may help fight off anemia (a condition that’s especially common among vegetarians and vegans), and they're low on the glycemic index, too. That means they cause blood sugar to spike less quickly than other starches, so our energy lasts longer

6. dipsha35a

dipsha35a New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cilantro Apple Green Juice
    This green monster is loaded with calcium, iron, and vitamin K (thanks to the kale). The puckery citrus adds vitamin C, too. Don't forget cilantro, whose leaves are antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
    Organifi Pure Reviews

7. dipsha35a

dipsha35a New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beets
    This all-star veggie contains tons of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that can help fight disease and strengthen vital organs. And their purple hue may be the secret to their healthy success— some studies suggest betalains, the purple pigments in these veggies, may help ward off cancer and other degenerative diseases .
    Organifi Green Juice

8. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here to learn more about writing, the i found the book of medicated herbs. Did someone they to write a compilation of medicine or trying to make an elixir??
    Lol

To OP:
    My owb book has been on hiatus for 4 years... never give up!

9. mja

mja Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah don't question the bots, funny enough after seeing the notifications i got reminded of this thread and decided to continue writing again and have made a ton of progress maybe if things go well i'll start posting soon.

Random.poet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.