Resolved I think my friend likes me, need help, urgent

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Leisheng, May 20, 2022.

1. Leisheng

Leisheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nono not like that it feels awkward for me to tell her bc i was vaguely aware of her feelings but i dont mind saying it in situations like someone did something for me that i really needed help with i can calmly say 'OMG I LOVE YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH' but in a situation where its like 'i love you, take care' it feels awkward for me for some reason i also dont really say that to my parents either i usually just hug or kiss them goodbye when im going somewhere or they are going somewhere

Ive also had a friend back then that liked me but we still remain friends, i just cant continue being friends with this one because its super awkward for me since she was a super close friend of mine and she took advantage of being my 'friend' to do a lot of intimate things and i cant really accept it :sweating_profusely: but thank you for your words i also dont just dump friends because of this all the time, this one is just a rare case i guess.. :blobpensive:

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I see... Well, that's definitely complicated for sure.

At the same time, you were also super close friends, so I dunno? Maybe you can forgive her for taking advantage of it, but establish better boundaries?

It's up to you in the end. It's your life... Just giving my 2 cents as an outsider, because I wouldn't want to stop being friends with someone I was close with. You're probably much better aware of what is or isn't good for you than I am though.

Leisheng likes this.
  3. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Magician of NUF|Show-off|Awkward|Genius

Reading List:
    Link
    *sobs uncontrollably* No! NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Without friendship we are nothing! Naaaaakaaaaamaaaaa! Tomodaaaachiiii!

I'm with Alice, forgive her, for the love of god, forgive her!

Leisheng likes this.
  4. Leisheng

Leisheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its actually okay, i have plenty other online friends and im closer to them that with this one, just that this one i meet irl is the only difference ◐.̃◐, either way we dont meet much anyways the past two years weve only met twice so the friendship inevitably fades away we also barely talked until recently.. And im also not an extrovert and i dont like going out much :blobpensive:.. They call us best friends at school only because we always hung out since i relate to her the best because i never get the jokes of my other friends (turns out those were dirty jokes i was too innocent for) but i dont really know much about her neither does she, so its best to part ways in my opinion because i cant get along with her the same as before..

AliceShiki likes this.