Spoiler I Turned Wild After Being Doted On By The Big Bosses / 被大佬们团宠后我野翻了

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Feb 26, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-turned-wild-after-being-doted-on-by-the-big-bosses/

Description:
    After she wakes up from being reborn, she becomes the little pitiful girl who is sent into a mental hospital by her biological elder brothers. Her biological elder brothers only dote on the fake young miss, the ‘younger sister’ who is switched at birth. She despises her in any possible way. So, Pei Yunge makes trouble and deals with the fake young miss, waiting for them to tell her to scram. However, the brothers’ attitudes are extremely strange.

President Qin sneers. “My younger sister destroyed a shop? Buy the entire mall for my younger sister to tr*sh!”

Best Actor Qin raises an eyebrow. “She sent herself to the casting couch? What am I then, dead?”

God Qin’s expression is dark. “You repeatedly played tricks and bullied Ge’er. Did you think I was blind?”

Pei Yunge: “?”

After returning to eight years ago, before the Qin family goes bankrupt, the brothers only cares about their biological younger sister that died so terribly because of them. So what if she is talentless and s*upid? She remains the apple of their eye, one they swear to protect and love! Just as the brothers take determined steps and find Pei Yunge…

“My Yunyun got first place in the world championship again. What a good girl.” The refined and dignified man smiles charmingly.

After her real identity is exposed, she is seethes with rage. She grabs the man and bites him. “Don’t even think about humoring me home.”

The three biological brothers: “?”

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

kawaii12345 likes this.
  3. graceelee

graceelee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, it seems like MC's brothers underwent rebirth too. And MC came from a different world (not from the story and then she rebirth to that story's world)

LokaLari and kawaii12345 like this.
  4. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    i believe theres an mtled version of this.
    im sorry if i missed something cause im just digging my brain. and im super bad at spoiling(grammars are so bad that im dying)

yunyun's identities in this life are YG(science industry), YUN (music industy), make 1 million(e-sports). And her identity in her previous life was still the same and it seems like she was more high profiled than in this life, she also has a mother that was engaged in computer and physics, the same as mc and was famous too, she taught mc. Her mother loved mc but the moment her husband cheated(?) on her she basically abused the mc(putting some drugs with dangerous dosage in her bday cake) which caused mc to have bipolar II disorder and more mental problems and her mother basically ended her life by strangling herself and this took mc's mental disorder to be much more severe.

hou shidou's revealed identity rn is just his CEO title but it seems like he is involved in many business judging from people that are afraid of him or how he can just make mc enter in the laboratory in Szhou

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    Scapezz, Korleone, Hathley and 11 others like this.
  5. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
  6. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    now the 2 researcher's of k continent are missing and it was hou shidu who kidnapped them 'asking' them about his parent's death and a city. im sorry about lost information, but it seems like ml already knew about fl being YG because he helped her hide it

7. JoshyM62

JoshyM62 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he knows that MC is YG, but I wonder how the author is going to do, about the situation of the investigators since this leads to a confrontation between MC and ML

8. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    its probably still far away because the situation of the story right now is centered in her uni days

9. Kate

Kate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me who the guy who helped Qin Youjiao get the invitation to the famous debutante ball is? Why is he targeting the Qin family and the fl? Is he the guy who bankrupted the Qin family in the previous life?

LokaLari likes this.
  10. Xiao koi fish

Xiao koi fish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a girl from country R. She like fl's first brother but previous life he doesn't like her so she will make the qin family bankrupt and marry him. She is helping qin jiao to get ball invitation and music score sheets

11. Kyukudo

Kyukudo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will Jasmin and Song Yao end up together?

Evelina Vetro likes this.
  12. Liciloveschocolate

Liciloveschocolate Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to her? Does she succeed in bankrupting them with Quin jiaojiaos help? Does MC save the rest of the Qin family in this life?

13. Evelina Vetro

Evelina Vetro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no she doesnt suceeds as MC helps them

guys does anyone know when her identity as YG goes public and her so called parents regrets treating her like that

Scarlet Feather likes this.
  14. kiryn

kiryn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm caught up to the latest chapter and unfortunately the author hasn't reach that part yet :(

Evelina Vetro likes this.
  15. Evelina Vetro

Reading List:
    Link
    thnx dear

16. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im glad the art is good

Is the novel still on going?

18. kiryn

kiryn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep! But it should be ending soon :)

19. Evelina Vetro

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont think so or rather i dont want it to end so soon

20. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the ending of Qin Youjiao?