Recommendations I want some transmigration manhwa

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by leviella, Feb 20, 2023.

1. leviella

leviella ༒ a salted fish who lives inside a book ༒

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read something about MC (preferably male) transmigrating inside the novel. I hope there's NO HAREM and no romance (if there is, the romance shouldn't be the focus).

Examples:
    — I Woke up As The Villain
    — Trash of the Count's Family

I don't want to read some female MC for now bc most of the FMC transmigration is about romance. No more sugar, right now, I want some action.

Thanks in advance!

Biaaa likes this.
  2. mahina

mahina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omniscient Reader? Though it’s more like the novel comes to him.

Honestly I find myself doing the opposite — stuck with low action, terrible cookie cutter romances because I’d rather trust a Female MC transmigration than get invested in a Male MC that later shoves in some harem bullshit.

leviella likes this.
  3. nicainde

nicainde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Greatest Estate Developer - really fun and a different take on the whole transmigrating business lol
    Doctor's Rebirth - I really love this one, all the characters are interesting and likeable
    The Novel's Extra - bit of a hit or miss honestly. I enjoyed what I read, but it wasn't anything special. should be exactly what you are looking for tho !

Biaaa and leviella like this.
  4. leviella

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, I already read the novel of orv and currently reading its manhwa.

And I agree with you... That's one of the things I dislike when the MC is male. They always put chics around the MC as if they were playing an emperor and concubine game, which sometimes ruined the plot (well, for me).

Except for "The Novel's Extra", I also have read the rest.

Still, thanks for the recommendations! :meowpuffymelt::meowpuffymelt::meowpuffymelt:

5. Biaaa

Biaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't actually remember any such transmigration how about something similar like reincarnations

leviella likes this.
  6. leviella

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure sure :blob_pompom:

7. Biaaa

Biaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading manhwas
    Drug eating genius mage.
    Reformation of the deadbeat.
    Swordmaster youngest son
    Villian to kill
    The hero returns
    These are reincarnation manhwas

leviella likes this.
  8. XiaoTuzi101

XiaoTuzi101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigration:
    - The Dark Magician Transmigrates After 66666 Years (MC is someone who fought against the gods in order for humans to become free from the chains they put on them)
    - The Hero Returns (in MC's previous life he was a hero but he died and now he goes back in time before he was born in oder to stop the catastrophes that already happen in his previous life before he was born)
    - Damn Reincarnation (MC was a friend of the hero, whom he saw as a rival, but died in a battle against one of the Demon lords, after his rebirth he transmigrates into the body of one of the hero's descendents btw I don't know if this is a harem, but it might be one)
    - One Hit Teacher, Master Baek (haha I love this one, the MC used to be a member of the Demon sect or something similar to it and learned all the martial arts from the top material masters, because the sect forced it on him and after his transmigartion/rebirth into another body many centuries later he became a teacher at a academy and tries to teach his students to be real martial art masters in order to bring back the true martial arts and in order to defeat the Demon sect)
    - The Previous Life Murim Ranker (Necromancer in Murim time)
    - Youngest Scion of the Mages or Youngest Son of the Renowned Magic Clan (It's really good, so give it a try)
    - Legendary Youngest Son of the Marquis House (as time passes by he becomes overpowered)
    - Overbearing Tyrant (it's okay, but there is a little side romance in it, well but it's also not really romance so yeah...)
    - Heavenly Sword's Grand Saga (good Manhwa where MC is a useless young master who became a strong martial artist)

Rebrith:
    - My Little Brother Is The Academy’s Hotshot (rebirth back to MCs Academy's life because he was the only survivor of humanity after fighting the dragons)
    - Moon-Shadow Sword Emperor (in MC's previous live he was forced to become a part of the Demon sect, but after his rebirth he escapes them and want to become strong enough to not be taken or be defeated by the Demon sect)
    - Swordmaster's Youngest Son (just read it, because it's good and you'll get hooked on it)
    -
    Archmage Transcending Through Regression (MC goes back in time and this time he will be the hero)
    - Return of the SSS-Class Ranker

No rebirth and no transformation:
    - Superhuman Battlefield (there's no rebirth and no transmigration, but MC appeared again after 17 years as everyone assumed he was dead, because he fought the last boss and let his other comrades escape. I can really recommend this!)
    - Return of the Frozen Player (MC was frozen for many years, because he defeated a boss monster and is now returning to the world)
    - Poison-Eating Healer (pretty good Manhwa if you ask me)
    - Helmut: The Forsaken Child (MC was send to the Demon forest as a baby, but years later he broke out of it and is now searching for his family)
    - How to live as a Villain

FL Manhwa with a little (but more like almost no) romance on the side:

"Your throne" also known as "I want to be you, just for a day"

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
    leviella and DukoBen like this.