Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I have a very valid idea. That the 6th priest's part alluded even more to the crown prince leading to the kingdom's destruction. And the crown prince killed him.

Anyway, I also think the high priest(the creepy looking light haired one) is the CP's ally. He needed someone from the church to find out and plot to use Psyche's divine power. He might've done the dirty job this time as well.

2. lastquarter

lastquarter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I read the latest raws but as I don't speak Korean, I have a question for people who do. During her conversation with Heli, Medea was was trying to understand the message sent by God and Iaros's actions and she seemed to have reached a conclusion but what is it ? If someone could explain, I'd be very grateful.

Now, I'm going to give my thoughts.
    Wow, this manhwa is sooo good. Like, the story just keeps getting more and more interesting, I love it.
    Something weird happened with Psyche's powers, uh ? They seemed to have been unleashed for a moment and now her condition is worse than before, what a mischievious god ! Honestly, this story will probably be quite long and we'll be enjoying ourselves.

I wonder why Iaros is so obsessed with Medea. Saying that he "always knew he would take her someday" was quite weird. He also seemed a little... not disappointed but almost when he learnt about Medea and the King of Hennel meeting that day. Something related to her seing him not as a prince or a tool but a pawn, probably. They're definitely playing chess but I wonder what are Iaros's motives. It seems like the author likes to write complex characters so I doubt he'll be one-dimensional. Imagine if we get a Medea-like twist !

I think the High Priest is shady btw. He doesn't seem to like Pell and that's suspicious, I mean, Pell seems like someone who's genuinely interested in the people's good so why look at him like this ?

Anyways, we're on for a long ride guys, can't wait to see where the author goes !

3. nonowar

nonowar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seem like it indeed was the ring what is messing up with Psyche's powers. Eros probably didn't realize it, now he wants Medea (in Psyche's body) to heal a little bird...

4. aldebarine

aldebarine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Heli has nightmare again. There is a pile of corpses and Medea (Psyche’s body). We also see Heli's military flashbacks from the war, blood, death and Nanny’s body.
    - Psyche (Medea's body) doesn’t leave the room, doesn’t talk and doesn’t eat anything. It's not clear for me, her bandages are unwound and everything is covered in blood, but the legs look normal. Maybe she overdid it with healing.
    - Medea (Psyche’s body) goes for a walk with Yialos. They act like two actors without an Oscar, pretending to be glad to see each other. Pell bothers Medea like if he is actually a cardinal or if he and Yialos have met. Yialos asks is she not hiding something, then says it’s just a joke. She notices it’s not a regular walk, as they are not watched over by his knights. Yialos finds a wounded bird and asks Medea to heal it with her power.
    -No Pell this time.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  5. Bumpypine

Bumpypine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler 38:

I think heli has 3 nightmares.
    -First, seeing medeia's blood and seeing her 'dead' like in the chp 16-18 really hit his mental

-Second, heli was losing time to save nanny. At this story, i understand why he unexpectedly surprised that medeia's nanny was still alive although she threw from upon the cliff. Imo he might be thought that if he knew medeia's nanny was still alive after she fell, he felt that he should help her early. More early went to bottom of the cliff. Nanny was medeia and heli's precious person. So he felt guilty and endure it for a a few years. But still, i think heli couldn't be blame entirely. He got trapped in unlucky situation.

If he saved nanny while there were still a few of people (duke's people) that killed nanny, the situation might be worse than before. Because, it wasnt just made nanny and heli's life more danger in the future, but also medeia will get danger situation too. So heli didnt have another choice but to wait until those people gone from the cliff. And it seems like around her last breath nanny called heli "your excellency". Idk i think after she called heli she want to say or command something to heli about medeia.

-third, another heli's nightmares is during the war. In chp 38 the author showed us heli's monologue during the war, i picked one monologue said much less like this: "Medeia-nim, i know how human easily dies". This monologue happened when heli saw many his comrades dying. And one of them was still alive said to heli that they just got overwhelming victory (seeing too much damage and people's died). before his comrades died, commander heli cheer up them that they will come back to family and get victory after the war

In conclusion, Mostly his nightmares was about how he couldnt able to save and protect his people. Poor heli in age 16 he was going to the war and at the same age he got so many people died around him.

So this is what heli want to say to medeia that he cant sleep because he got many nightmares when he was bringing her to the carriage. His nightmares come out since he saw medeia's dead in chp 16-17.

Sorry for my bad english.

6. Bumpypine

Bumpypine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another chp 38:

-after the maids saw medeia (psyche) skip her lunch/breakfast, the duke always drunk, and the duchess is still on the bed bcs of her ill. They gossip about is it the sign of fallen beliard? Yes beliard family now in the crisis.

-iaros asked psyche (medeia) to heal the bird's wound. This panel really got medeia into another redflag again.

-psyche seems like she's stuck bcs the wound is gotten worse(?).

And now we just have 2 chapters more before chp 41. It looks like that chp 1-20 is part 1, and chp 21-40 is part two.

7. lastquarter

lastquarter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your answers ! Your English is fine and those are very helpful.

8. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shoot! Chapter 38- Crown prince asked Madea (in Psyche's body) to HEAL a wounded bird! Bad! I hope Madea comes up with a plan to get away from him!

9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean he won't think they've changed bodies anyway. He'll probably think she's broken after she almost died last time and maybe used her power too much. She can probably delay for a while saying using the power too much had its repercussions and she's too tired and needs to rest.
    I guess if she had no more use for him he'd kill her to get rid of a useless fiancee. But he needs to be 100% sure she doesn't have and won't have the power anymore.

AshleyMac1023, Trihere and Khloud2003 like this.
  10. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    ANY more spoilers???? And why did this manga portray most of the men as assholes? (Of course, with an exception of Heli (^_^)))

AshleyMac1023 likes this.
  11. Ariess

Ariess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well actually Heli isn't that great either unless it is about Medea, I hope that changes throughout the story.

12. VynzA

VynzA New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the crown prince is testing Medea (in pysche body) by asking her to heal a wounded bird (i think it's too coincidence if there is a wounded bird unless the crown prince is the one who hurt the bird for testing Medea) since he find it weird because his ring didn't reacting to Pysche (Medea) but it does when he with Medea (Pysche), his ring have an ability to reacting towards a holy/spiritual powers.

So the crown prince might already start to suspicious if there something happened/wrong between Medea and Pysche. (Not sure if he already have a thought if their souls is swapped)

13. lastquarter

lastquarter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I don't know about that. He did say in chapter 37 something like "No, it can't be because it's broken" so maybe he's actually suspecting something.

14. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he started suspecting psyche[medea] when he asked her about the new oracle

15. Bumpypine

Bumpypine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler chp 39:

After heli found out nanny which still alive, he cried a lot. He grabbed nanny's hand and put it on his cheek with tears. Heli said sorry to nanny because he didnt do anything while she was throwing from the cliff. And nanny said that she was understand. After that, heli took nanny and covered her by his cloak. Then, those place was getting raining. all of their clothes were wet. This panels showed us how sad this chapter would be.

You know? I see panels about how struggle nanny bcs she had severe injuries. She kept her concious to say a few words to heli. She said to heli +- "i have a favor". Then heli said "ask anything" (with a lot of tears). Then nanny said again much less "when i'm done talking, please kill me", "i know this very bad question, and i dont believe i asked this favor not for anyone else but you, i don't deserve to be medeia's nanny". Yes nanny asked heli to kill herself because she couldnt endure those pain anymore. and heli said "i will do it" with face full of tears and guilty smile. Before those favor, heli wanted to bring nanny to marquis Tropium's mansion. Even he said that he will save her and bring the best doctor to nanny (this panels showed that nanny's leg is apart for her body) with cry. But i guess nanny was hurt a lot and didnt want to be saved(?)

Then the another flashback about nanny's death in chp 15 has completed i guess. After heli answered her favor, nanny closed her eyes for a minute bcs she was flashback about medeia. After that, she opened her eyes again and smile. At the same time she said something like "running away is not suitable for medeia" to heli. I mean if i interpret her words maybe the meaning is, all of medeia's problem (about her father, crown princesss position, etc)wouldnt be solved if medeia just ran away. And seeing her strong character, run away isn't suitable for her. So i guess nanny wanted medeia able to face and solve all of her problems with her own way someday . Might be that's the key if medeia wants to be happy.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  16. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    there is no novel right?

17. Bumpypine

Bumpypine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another spoiler 39:
    After those pain flashback. The panels switch to future events : iaros asked psyche (medeia) to heal the bird. Psyche (medeia) said "give it to me". Then she grabbed those bird. In very short time of redflag, She down her face and thinking " i know... it seems like i know how to back into my real body". Yes, medeia suddenly realized something about how to back to her original body. I guess this remind us why she called as a genius who came in one thousand years.

And the last panels stopped at medeia (psyche) who cried and her hands is full of blood and bruises. She said "again, again, again". I guess she tried to heal the wound but it seemed her divine power didnt work. Even the wound gradually spread more bigger and now her hand is full of wounds too.

Many readers assumed that psyche divine power has another side: destruction. Her power isnt just healing, but might be worsen the wound. So thats why when she tried hard to heal it became worse than before

Or

Her healing power is influenced by her emotions. If we look back start from chp 34, her divine power was overflowing right? But it happened because she raised her anger. (The anger that never she felt before). And those power turned into the opposite. I saw another theory that if someone has divine power, they have to keep their emotions stable. Or more like pure soul emotion and mind i guess? So those power will be worked as it should be.

Idk, there are too much theories in the comments section or fancafe about psyche's power. So we just wait and look forward how the plot step on.

And for heli, i dont know but from my point, heli will be taken the guilty for entire of his life. He and nanny trapped in the very bad situation, and nanny asked him too to kill herself because the pain she'd endured for a couple hours. And heli couldnt standing anymore for seeing nanny which holding too much pain and injuries. But the detail scene whether heli 'kill' nanny or not doesnt show up by the author in this chapter. Idk this is still the end or cliffhanger. But one thing we should know, if heli say this truth to medeia, idk what her reaction will be. From what i see from chp 1-now, medeia has character which prone to hate or anger with someone. But idk it just the assumption and we dont know whether medeia will change and want to understand the situation (which happened to heli and nanny at the night) im the future.

But if she will angry and raise a hateful feeling to heli when hear the truth, i guess heli should be prepare his self from now on, prepare that he will be hated by medeia for the rest of his life. Idk but i feel the author maybe be take this case into the new conflict between these two. We know all of characters of this webtoon, many the relationship has broken (iaros-psyche, duke-medeia, medeia-psyche, etc) .the rest which haven't broken yet is relationship between heli and medeia. If the story will go like that, then for the first time after 7 years, their relationship/connection between them will be splitted

Well the last is just assumption.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  18. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! Thanks!!

19. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's confirmed that she finally tried to heal the wounds on Medea's body and it doesn't work. I think maybe when she has kind and pure feelings she heals.
    And when she has feelings of HATE she can hurt others, which would be a really helpful power in itself.

Not really helpful to use it ON HERSELF tho. It was thought before that she had perfect control over her power, but maybe the situation' s changed now...who knows.

20. Khloud2003

Khloud2003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler chapter 40 :
    I’m not sure what exactly happened but after asking Medea to heal the bird , she of course couldn’t so she said that it was too late to save the bird , laros knew she was lying so he bought his man to drag her to the basement I’m not sure why but maybe he thought begin there might help her to regain her lost memory ‘ remember at the beginning Medea told him that after the incident in the temple she lost some of her memories’ anyway psyche mother appeared she chained her but then psyche mother fall down the stairs, now we go to psyche in Medea’s body she been hurting herself and then try to heal herself but that didn’t work in fact her power somehow made the wound worse she collapsed and then THEY SWITCH BACK , look like the god is gonna Change them back anytime psyche in danger , when they switch back psyche heal her mother immediately laros is relived that psyche still have her power , and then when psyche see laros she told him that she want to break up with him maybe ? I’m not sure
    ( I’m sorry for my poor English, the spoiler isn’t 100% correct)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020