Spoiler I want to do it, even if it hurts

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ariary, Sep 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please give spoiler on when FL is running away? Like what was ML reaction when she's running away, how long is she running away and where did she go to??

chiri.ru likes this.
  2. aoerax

aoerax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL had cancer?

3. rath_2000

rath_2000 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No.

4. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So at this point in the manhwa raws, it seems like the aunt has passed away. i don't know how much longer the couple will be together until doyoon asks her for the divorce. right now, it seems like he's already closing her off and pushing her away

Karin17 and Tt123 like this.
  5. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    The anxiety has began. Suffering mode onz. T-T

chiri.ru likes this.
  6. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 52 of the raw manhwa has been released in ntoki..and doyoon has asked her for divorce.

Naant, Tt123 and Sourwer.XDD like this.
  7. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    :( so sad

@honingzoet when he asks for the divorce in the novel, are we already halfway through the entire story? i feel like we just got to them getting married and now they'll divorce so fast </3

chiri.ru likes this.
  8. jujuamin84

jujuamin84 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohmy
    I hope hyeon gives him hard time later
    Before reconcile with him

Naant and chiri.ru like this.
  9. Deleted member 331896

Deleted member 331896 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres third book. They’re divorcing and reunite again at the end of book 2. Heehe dont worry, there are still more chapters to cover. I hope they cover all the stories in book 3, not only until epilogue

She went to ireland. She just want to get away from seoul cause it always reminds her of doyoon. Doyoon obviously was shocked after learning she had “cancer” and went to ireland. He is worried about her and cried every night(before he found her whereabouts in ireland). I think it took him 2 months to find her whereabouts(mind you im using google/papago to translate, so translation can be accurate or not)

Doyoon didnt even have a clue that she likes him since college. Lol either our hayeon is good at acting or doyoon is too dense. But from what i read, doyoon kinda misunderstood hayeon hates him back in college. He is super strict with hayeon and always pointed out her mistake during orchestra practice. So he thought hayeon hates him bcs of this

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2021
  10. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!! May i ask will ML knew the truth about MC actually love him since college and the reason she married him is also a lie( about need money for debt)?

11. Deleted member 331896

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, hayeon confessed to him, after their reunion in ireland. Ofc doyoon confessed everything first, saying he cant live without her, he love her so much etc. Hayeon didnt know he likes her that much. Later that night, hayeon told him that she actually likes him back in the college. He is surprised cause he thought hayeon never like him. Oh btw, i dont think doyoon is too dense to notice hayeon likes him back in college. Cause hayeon always avoid him??(ah idk how to word it). But even her best friend, heejin thought hayeon dislike doyoon. So i guess she is good at hiding her feelings. Only sungjun knew hayeon likes doyoon.

12. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so muchh^-^ so glad they finally talk and Doyoon confession so sweet.

13. jujuamin84

jujuamin84 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The divorce happens in book 2? Middle book or early?

14. Deleted member 331896

Reading List:
    Link
    Last 3 chapters of the book. The title is 너무 아파서(it hurts so much). They’re not officially divorce yet, they just go their separate ways. The lawyer told doyoon to not submit the divorce paper yet as it can affect his position as newly appointed president. Doyoon want to submit it(doesn’t care if it going to affect him or not), but hayeon told him not to. Hayeon just signed the paper and left it to doyoon to submit it when the the timing is right.

No prob!! I hope this novel get an official english translation. It is frustrating that i cant even cry during the emotional scene bcs of the google/papago translate lollol like it is sad, but some translation are too off that i cant even shed any tears

15. Deleted member 331896

Reading List:
    Link
    Bcs of his childhood trauma. His father abused her mom bcs he is jealous whenever her mom interact with other guys. Doyoon sense his jealousy whenever he saw hayeon with sungjun. He even get jealous when hayeon is talking to wojin(who is his best friend). Plus his father keep reminding him how both of them is similar. So to avoid him from hurting hayeon, he decided to let her go. He also thought hayeon didnt like him. He wants her to marry someone she loves instead of him. Please excuse my bad english

16. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING AN ACCOUNT AND SHARING SO MUCH SPOILERS WITH US <333333333333333333333333333333 YOU ARE THE BEST <33333333333333333

If you have read book 3, can you share any other couple moments?

Does Doyoon's dad finally leave the couple alone?

17. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    She had a cancer?? :blob_teary:

18. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    No, there was a misunderstanding and the other characters thought she was sick.

Latest raw is up: ch 53

Doyoon and Hayeon and talking throughout the entire chapter at their dining table and I'm pretty sure they're just discussing the terms of divorce, what will happen after, etc.

There's a point where Doyoon stands to leave and Hayeon reaches out but he walks away.

The next panel shows Hayeon crying as she watched his back. Doyoon's eyes are the next panel and he looks so frustrated and lost :(

Very angsty chapters

19. jujuamin84

jujuamin84 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler pleaseeee
    They are in the midst of divorcing now
    Wahhh why cant he just confesses that he loves her

20. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh ... So he didn't confess? If I remember correctly, didn't someone say they met in Ireland and confessed to each other? :blob_tilt: