Resolved I want to remember the title of this danmei/Bl novel...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ShibaMiyuki, Aug 12, 2020.

1. ShibaMiyuki

ShibaMiyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A while back I mtled this chinese bl novel: the mc transmigrates into the body of a villain in a xianxia/cultivation novel. At the start of tje novel the mc still can't fully control his new body. I don't remember the details but In the first few chapters the mc gets into a fight and is poisoned(with an aphrodisiac?) and somehow ends up sleeping with the ml. Mc gets pregnant and the baby turns out to be a dragon because of ml's bloodline. I don't remember the reason but the mc then needs to sleep with the ml every full moon night so mc offers ml a deal: mc will protect/teach ml as long as ml sleeps with him...
    The baby dragon is very cute! He can talk with mc and ml while still on mc's belly.
    Please, does anyone knows the chinese tittle for this novel? I can't find it anywhere...

2. System02

System02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although i haven't encounter this novel before, let me know if you got the title for this. Its interesting to read the part where the baby can speak to the parents and probably hear them too especially when sleeping together, haha;);)

Floodragon12 likes this.
  3. ShibaMiyuki

ShibaMiyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found it!
    The name is
    男主分分钟黑化[穿书] the male lead is blackened in minutes
    Stayed the whole night searching though....:)

GissellaRDBD likes this.