I was about to raped as a kid

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by defry, Jan 15, 2019.

1. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad.

I apologize. I seen two notification of someone replying using quotes. I mistook you with someone else, sorry.

2. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread made me chuckle

Fr0stb1te likes this.
  3. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you’re replying to zheya shouldn’t you be tagging him ?

4. Fr0stb1te

Fr0stb1te (Prowler of the night)

Reading List:
    Link
    Lonelycity likes this.
  5. Fr0stb1te

Reading List:
    Link
    I did quote him?

Lonelycity likes this.
  6. Donutmindme

Donutmindme [dounut][Zodiac:Golden snake][PROcrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well my middle name is Abdillahi. Pronounced like Abb di Lah HEE.
    Idk ifs the same as to what you’re referring to.
    There’s abdille, abdulla, Abdirahman...but there’s a lot of Abdis~

Lonelycity likes this.
  7. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's more like Abdighrlani. (the ghrla is the thing that I don't know how to write in English based on how it is pronounced). I googled & found few Abdighanis... I think it is that.... even found a guy singing.

When we first met, we joked how he had a baby face (the cheeks)... later on, his relatives came & most of them had the same cheeks. Felt like I wasted my time complimenting him as P. Diddy when there were so many with P.Diddy cheeks.

Donutmindme likes this.
  8. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You overestimate my knowledge, because I yet to read that much web or light novels, to be considered having read a lot. Compared to other people that can read both Japanese, English, and with their native languages, I'm a tadpole in the abyss.
    Presume I'm wrong about this speculation, but I can deduce, from the lack of evidence and only this reference. This girl was the probably the one, who coerce or initiated the other two girls to drink alcohol at such a young age, therefore leading that event between you and them in return creating this thread years later, which is now. Hmm... karma is such an interesting law.
    It's possible, I mean, the romantic cliches have to come somewhere, ya know?

9. Fr0stb1te

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the chance of that happening?

10. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happening, do you speak of? You confuse me. Do you mean my speculation or the romantic cliche? The former, depends if OP will reply, and the latter, the odds depends if both childhood friends live together at least for a decade in the same region, city, or environment. Of course, there must be at least an attraction or interest of sorts, between them or one of the two, for something like love or emotional attachment to grow.

11. Fr0stb1te

Reading List:
    Link
    The latter
    The chance of that happening sounds like If I can 100% my tests scores.

12. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Fact : you can't be raped if you're male and the rapist is a hot girl(assuming no strapon or futa)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  13. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Statistics say that
    [​IMG]
    "most rapists were raped at some point in their life", which is why you should never laugh at your friend if they have been raped. You may be next.

If somebody you personally know comes to you and confesses that they were raped or that they have raped someone, let them know that you believe them. Often, people reporting rape to their friends are met with skepticism or outright disbelief. Simply letting them know that you believe them and that you stand behind them is a great help. Don't call them a liar, or tell them that they're "just doing it for attention", even if they are. This will just be hurtful to their feelings, especially if you were the one who raped them.

As for statutory rape, because statues rarely struggle or report incidents to the police, they are favored (if easy) targets of rape. In fact, statutory rape may be the most common kind, and many people don't even feel like it's really even a crime, at least not if it's a particularly hot statue. But it is a crime that can cause grievous psychological damage against a population of statues that is completely defenceless and in need of our help.

Female/male statutory rape has less harsher punishment than a male/female statutory rape. This is either due to societal prejudice but mostly because the courts don't like people who drill holes into statues.

14. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    The title could go into both ways:
    I was about to rape a kid OR I was about to get raped as a kid.:blobconfused: